If Bessler made the wheel work - what energies were used

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If Bessler made the wheel work - what energies were used

Post by magnagravity »

Gravity alone is a 1 to 1 input to output ratio the friction is enough to stop gravity from being used alone as a single power source
So what makes sense is there must be a second source of energy working with gravity if Bessler made the wheel workable.

The Question: 1700 -- what energies were usable in the year of our lord 1700 to 1717
of course - Gravity
wind, solar, -- but think harder -- in the clues something is said about using a spring strangely -- is a spring a form of energy? Yes.
what else? the spinning earth around the sun is being pull inward by gravity but something is holding it out by - movement and ------------

I gave the answer to John Collins, but he is working on his own concepts, for his last book, I think?

The working concept of how Bessler made his idea workable is very easy to understand if a person gives the wheel more than gravity as the single source of energy used -- The concept given to John Collins used 3 forms of energy for one output wheel device.
( Was this the same concept used by Bessler -- unknown -- ) but still workable never the less. ( maybe? ) never say 100 percent

If anyone is interested: without being rude: I will present the 3 energy concepts for one output device, ( I will not answer - Rude comments - This is a Science and Physics based posting for information related to concepts of working theories -
If you are not interested - don't comment please -

Nothing is written in stone: This is only a theory concept, I am only offering an idea on the subject, I have my own working technologies
that differ from the Bessler concepts and will not be offered on this forum. I think that covers it.

I will be back - Maybe? I never say 100 percent for sure.

Magnagravity
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: If Bessler made the wheel work - what energies were used

Post by preoccupied »

Hello magnagravity

I have these three concepts or ideas (perhaps not as workable as yours) that I have described on the forum if you would like to know my perspective too. Structural energy to mechanical advantage energy, structural energy to force mitigation, and structural energy to inertia. If you're lucky enough to have discovered some of these then please don't blow up the planet with the devices which is my main concern of sharing a gear train that can become exponentially stronger. You might have working theories and I'm enthused, really. Probably everybody thinks that I don't know what I'm talking about. What do you want to share? You said Spring and gravity and what is your third form of energy?
Last edited by preoccupied on Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Thank you, for ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction, but if the counter reaction goes in the same direction as action ----
is there a counter reaction or only one direction of all moving items in one direction?

I would like to know about the energy to mechanical advantage, in a structural design
mitigation: The reduction of a painful event. lets skip that one. for now.
Inertia: is after something is moving: stored energy: if the stored energy comes from a greater source than the input force applied ----

Do you have a drawing of what this concept of these three things have in common?

As you can tell, I have not researched this idea before

thanks you, for you comment, preoccupied

Adding information to the whole makes one more peace of the total puzzle possible to complete. for everyone.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I don't have a lot on the inertia concept but I believe it's possible.

I have more on mitigation. I think that I can make implants for shoes that you can run faster on.

The mechanical advantage structure can destroy a planet. I guess you're the first who asked for the solution to it. So there is a specific set up that trades lever pressure that has different structural advantage between gears and it trades evenly such that the starting of the turn has a better structural advantage up to the point where they are the same structural advantage and they move the same distance both gears to reach this point. I used this I believe to destroy Giants from Jupiter when I was time traveling because 65 million years ago I think it might have been Jupiter was close to Earth and some giants came out of Jupiter, they were the size of a planet each and one threw a stone into Earth killing the dinosaurs and I fought them off and spent seven million years cleaning up the mess left over.

What is your solution to the counter reaction going in the same direction as the action?

I think that if the counter reaction goes in the same direction as the action that it would have an opposite reaction in both directions but it sounds like a new action that diverts the opposite reaction into a new direction so if that's what happens then maybe it negates the first opposite reaction and the new action has normal action and opposite reactions.
Last edited by preoccupied on Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

If you have a viable energy source, I am all ears...
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

That is very interesting about 65 million years ago having Jupiter close enough for the giants of Jupiter being able to come out of Jupiter
Now this is the interesting part - coming out of Jupiter rather than from the service of Jupiter - because we know there are no Giants that live on the service because we have sent Space craft to look at the Service and there were no Giants on the Service - Well: thanks to a time traveler we now know why both events are true, because there are no big lizards on earth and the giant that were of the earth went back to Jupiter to stay under the service of Jupiter, leaving a mess to be cleaned up by somebody else, This brings me to the subject of Yes and no about the having Energy viable The source is both No - because a person of all ears could not see what they wished to question: and Yes the energy comes from No energy at all, being the source of why the people do not have a ear to hear with, or an eye to see with,
leaving the first question: Is time travel possible? without a viable energy source?
I totally get the big lizard thing going away because of rocks falling on their heads,
but I am not sure about the time travel event because, when and if a person time traveled - how did all the universe change all at the same time to relate to the moment in time as the time traveler if the speed of light is only 186000 miles per second and we know there is at least 14 billion light year of universe in all directions around us - moment = moment of time is not possible to change to whole of infinity at the same instant at only the speed of light per the energy required viable or not.
let leave the big questions to the ones that have an eye for detail. rather than a long tail to tell on subjects out of the box as it were.

thank all for the interesting comments, I am not sure why, but it is 4 o-clock and time to go back to sleep - good night -
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi magnagravity

I will look forward to your input to the forum at some point.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

You might have your facts about Jupiter mixed up. We don't have surface drones on Jupiter but we do have satellites and a satellite has passed right through Jupiter before to the other side, I think, or maybe it died after entry, and I don't remember. There are probably giants and life on Jupiter right now. The freaky thing about it is that they are bipedal humanoids but the size of an entire planet that we would live on or a little larger such that maybe they could swallow Earth whole. For some reasons the aliens I have encountered whether frog aliens or giants from Jupiter were bipedal humanoids. I think that evolution might naturally traverse into this bipedal humanoid form for intelligent life and it might be something physical mechanical about the Universe that causes it despite of Neil deGrasse Tyson believes.

Also, when you time travel you become part of your own past. It's as if the past and the present actions are interchangeable in the same time line. It must either do this in a vicious amalgamation as if an instant infinite loop happens or the past and present are the same thing and there is no time. Like climbing the same rock back and forth, so it's hard to change the rock, unless you really punch into it hard deliberately. Time lines are like rocks.

The dinosaurs didn't get bonked on the head. One cataclysmic meteor (thrown by a giant from Jupiter) hit Earth near Mexico and created a nuclear winter or something, sending debris across the planet killing most all life on Earth.

You can manipulate inertia to time travel and it appears that everything around you is moving backwards in time. You can also rig yourself with super powers, have intense super natural resilience using energies and move something past the speed of light punching a hole that you can go through to another time and place like a dark tunnel. I had both time travels methods at my disposal growing up as a kid but when I was fighting Jupiter giants I did require the infinite super human strength version.

What energies were used to make Bessler wheel work magnagravity?
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi magnagravity

If you do visit again then what studies have you looked at so far?

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hi agor, interesting question: but I am confused about the question: What studies have I look at so far?
In the line of everything. What study would interest you, I am a master of non - and have study non - almost non anyway -
Would you like to know how to build an atomic bomb? I know from above gears can do the same thing. so blowing up a planet is one subject. - but again this is not the subject I wish to talk about -

or would you just like a viewpoint on a device that works on 3 forces of power for one output device?

I do not look up information on the internet, everything I refer to is my own work, I do not copy other peoples projects or work on
project of other inventors, there is no point of following the same mistakes of non-work devices by all the others that have failed to
produce working system of any kind, Most people are confused on what is workable and what is not at all workable.
Unless a person sees the real working device, there is no reference to real and fake as a workable device.
Thousands of video's on the internet show so called working systems, but unless you see it in person, for real, do not believe they are real.

The concepts of what I am making reference to on the Bessler wheel project - Is not the Bessler mechine - only the drawings of the concept of a maybe - only theory concept - not a tested or made device as a proven system - only ideas - If's and only If's - could work -

That is what I am willing to talk about -

no disrespect to people wishing to tell their stories on thing not related to this subject - but I would rather talk only about the
( If Bessler made the wheel work - What energies were used ) Note: Theory only - nothing written in stone -

from above I pick and chose the people I wish to answer their questions on this subject - again no disrespect - just focus on the subject -

aka - MG
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I got here just in time to see you post magnagravity. The theory I'm working with right now for my drawing that I've been making is the use of two springs. One spring pulls the weight out of balance and the other spring which is stronger than the weight and the other spring combined pulls both the weight and other spring back into their original position. I guess that this concept could go into mechanisms. One spring could pull a mechanism such as a stork's bill or other device, and the main spring pulls everything back into their original starting positions. This is a mechanism manipulation that I haven't looked into yet for my double spring idea. My drawing that I made recently just moves the weight by itself by two springs.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I will share my new drawing I just made to show you what I mean. No math calculations on this drawing yet.
stork's bill two springs.png
The main concept for why the reload mechanism would work is because the gear train can stay the same but the stork's bill can become smaller. This increases the advantage. Eventually at some small size it would work for the storks' bill and the reload mechanism but would it be the size of a toothpick? Or did I choose a mechanism that would work reasonably?
Last edited by preoccupied on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

no disrespect to people wishing to tell their stories on thing not related to this subject - but I would rather talk only about the
( If Bessler made the wheel work - What energies were used ) Note: Theory only - nothing written in stone -
Then feel free to do so.

So far as far as I know, no energies in our current knowledge (even non PM energy like Potential energy) are not enough to be able to replicate Besslers run tests, if they are accurate.

So far the only viable option is fraud, and that would take considerable doing based on the information we have.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I kept referring to a scissor jack as a stork's bill all of this time and nobody corrected me. Sorry about that.
Last edited by preoccupied on Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hello preoccupied, If you want to call a scissor lift a robin or any type of bird. I don't think anyone is the wiser.
In 1782 a man named James Watt was an Engineer famous for the Watt named after himself. made himself a watt meter
What the Watt is - is a unit of measurement that relates to a give amount of horsepower in a steam engine that relates to the thing called
E= length, speed, time, mass
A horse runs about 30 miles an hour max speed - he used a Draft horse as the pulling energy to do this relationship to steam power
using the feet, mile system 30 miles an hour is 44 feet an second that is the max output of a horse power
so using this idea moving a horse at 1/2 mile an hour is 44 feet a minute
the weight use is based on gravity of 32 feet and second that is a relation to the earth of 24000 miles or 24000/32 = 750 ( engineering stuff )
So the weight used is 750 pounds lifted 44 feet in one minute -- making a 60 / 44 = a factor of 1.36363636
if 750 is divided by 1.36363636 = 550 pounds in 1 second is 1 horsepower -- times 60 is 33000 lbs lifted 1 foot in 1 minute = 1 HP
Now what this shows is a relation to speed, time, distance, and weight = to horsepower = to Watts of power being used.
Example 1 if a wheel is turning at 60 rpm's and the force on the wheel is 750 watts
the wheel is turning 1 rotation per second if the wheel is 3.82 inches in diameter that is 12 inches in cir. that is lifting 550 lbs 1 foot in 1 second = 1 horsepower or 750 watts
if the wheel turns another wheel at 1/10 the speed the second wheel is turning at 6 rpm's at the same 12 inch cir. now lifting 5500 lbs.
1 foot in 10 seconds ( that is producing the same 750 watts of output ) note: slower at more is the same as faster at less
( torque per speed is equal at all times to the relation to -- speed, time, distance, and weight = to watts and horsepower = )
--- on your drawing having a reduction in speed increases the torque but the loss in speed makes the same output power ----
the coil is not a spring, but all are only storage system of force equal to the input less heat loss in compression -- or friction loss --
Sorry what you are showing is not a over output workable system. fun stuff to think about - but only one input force is a 1 to 1 ratio device.
less friction = less than unity output system. gravity is balanced by it's own relationship to it's force going down to up equal energy
unless you have a second form of energy to the one system - input force = output force --- only ( physics rules apply )

Thanks you, preoccupied, Do you have a second power source to your device shown -- gravity being #1
If not find one - if not again, I think this ends your talking about your concepts - it's sort of a dead end project - otherwise -

sorry about that, MG ( physics must apply to real horsepower output devices )