Maschinen Tractate - electronic texts?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

gravitas
Dabbler
Dabbler

Maschinen Tractate - electronic texts?

Post by gravitas »

Hi everyone,

I just checked - it is 20+ years since I last posted - that is depressing. I have retained the same degree of interest etc, and re-read the primary texts many times, and done some experiments.

Along the way I have gathered 'inner questions' about some aspects of what Bessler wrote. Now I have retired I have time to follow up on them...

It may be that this is already answered 'somewhere' in the last 20 years! I beg your patience...

I have an electronic copy of the English translation of MT.

Is there anywhere available online copies of the Latin and German MT text

Thanks

Nick
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Re: Maschinen Tractate - electronic texts?

Post by John Collins »

Hi Nick, unfortunately there is only one translation of Bessler’s German handwritten text and it’s very difficult to read. There is no Latin version and if you have my copy of MT you will see it has an English translation included. Perhaps you were thinking of Bessler’s other books? GB, AP or DT?

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hi john Collins this is Tom Wlazlak - still being how I am - and still being attacked for just being here.
I was wondering for some reason I can not post photo, inserts,
I sent you 5 drawing on a Gravity / Magnetic power motor device - do you still have them
and if so could you be so kind to post them - so people could view these drawing -
if not I understand - Thanks Tom

Sorry, for being off topic to all on this string - I will research the Maschinen Tractate thing - i have not idea what that is -
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Hi Tom, I did find some drawings. How do you want them sent and where to.

JC
Last edited by John Collins on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

gravitas
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by gravitas »

John Collins wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:22 pm Hi Nick, unfortunately there is only one translation of Bessler’s German handwritten text and it’s very difficult to read. There is no Latin version and if you have my copy of MT you will see it has an English translation included. Perhaps you were thinking of Bessler’s other books? GB, AP or DT?

JC
Hi John

I do beg your pardon, it is indeed DT that I was looking for in German and Latin...

I have your electronic copy of the whole thing, with English translation. But ideally I would like electronic copies of the German and Latin also...

Are those available online?

Thanks again

Nick
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

What goes around, comes around.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

John Collins wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:23 am Hi Tom, I did find some drawings. How do you want them sent and where to.

JC
Here is the first 6 or 16
Attachments
DSCF5172_c2.JPG
DSCF5549_c2.JPG
DSCF5551_c2.JPG
DSCF5590_c2.JPG
DSCF5591_c2.JPG
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Tom
agor95 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:47 pm Here is the next 5 of 16
Attachments
DSCF6096_c2.JPG
DSCF6176_c2.JPG
DSCF6204_c2.JPG
DSCF6207_c2.JPG
DSCF6215_c2.JPG
Last edited by agor95 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Tom
agor95 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:47 pm Here is the next 4 of 16
Attachments
DSCF6231_c2.JPG
DSCF6232_c2.JPG
DSCF6247_c2.JPG
DSCF6268_c2.JPG
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

magnagravity wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:49 pm Hi john Collins this is Tom Wlazlak - still being how I am - and still being attacked for just being here.
On this forum, you won't be attacked for just being here. Typing stuff will. Get used to it.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks agor95, saved me having to do it.

JC

John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

To Nick.

“ John

I do beg your pardon, it is indeed DT that I was looking for in German and Latin...

I have your electronic copy of the whole thing, with English translation. But ideally I would like electronic copies of the German and Latin also...

Are those available online?”. Yes but if you’ve got my digital version it includes both German and Latin in adjacent columns, as well as the English at tge end.

JC

agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

John Collins wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:59 pm Thanks agor95, saved me having to do it.

JC
Tom needs to download them so I can delete these images of the server and out of my quota.

Regards
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Its all relative.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Thanks you, I looked up Maschinen Tractate and it took me to a list of Clues
One of the statments
said that Bessler worked on many different types of designs using many different type of sources of energy possible
and one of the Clues said that he said it used more than 1 energy in the device.

This is a very interesting find: because People seem to be stuck on the notion that he only use gravity
this is why the question was asked

how many possible energies sources he may have used.

Thank you JUBAT - so what you are saying is if anyone that has something that you do not want to hear they should just view this Public Forum without comment- otherwise the Gangs of attacker will - like in the past with the towns people that bessler got attacked in the same way. So what you are saying here is that there is not difference between this forums people and the past towns people that attacked Bessler doing the same things as I - Interesting concept you got there JUBAT - So is this what Scott is promoting on this forum - I hope he has more morels - being how why start a forum of people that did the same thing to Bessler hoping to find the answer to how the dammed thing worked. Please mr. Bessler we really are not interested in hearing how you're wheel works on this Public Forum - ( we will figure it out for our selves ) Now Get lost - Bessler - good he's gone - now what was we doing?

Sorry for the off topic thing again, Thank you - John - If I were Bessler - I would not talk to the people here. 25 years of nothing is to much.