Novelties

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Novelties

Post by Gill Simo »

Greetings to one & all.

Fig One: Image A is a still from an animation of a triangle with a Vesica shape resting at the bottom of it. I have placed the triangle in a circle & overlayed the Vesica with an alternative...a red disc with a bar passing through it. Image B is the same minus the Vesica.
If possible then please have Fig One open on your screen whilst also watching the looped animation from which the still was taken...available here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b133HC8ydGo

So...we see that the Vesica turns clockwise through the triangle, whilst also turning anti-clockwise around the triangle's centre.
As in...focus on the Vesica tips & they are moving clockwise within the triangle but focus on the Vesica's widest points & they are moving anti-clockwise!
This, I must argue, is of potentially huge interest to anyone seeking PM, because it's novel & novelty is the only thing that stands between us & our goal.

The looped animation I sniped from a Youtube short of something rather novel in itself....please take a look here
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Qm64fTtSLcw

Ok...so B in Fig One will perform as per the looped animation...'cept here the triangle has been mounted on a disc with a centrally fixed axle.
NOTE: It's clear from the animation that the centre of the Vesica does not move around the central point in a circular fashion...more a curved triangle than a circle. I have shown a round axle but in reality in would need to be that same curved triangle shape if the red disc is to always remain in contact with it.
Another thing that's clear is that this device, as shown in A/B of Fig One, is bottom heavy/at rest directly beneath the axle.

Please now look at Fig Two...

A Star of David...formed by way of two fixed discs on the axle, each having a triangle attached. Both triangles have a disc/bar within....the black triangle has a black disc/red bar within it, the red triangle has a red disc/black bar within it.

I will have to attempt an anination of this in motion although I sense a nightmare ahead...sticking with the direction of turn in the looped animation then we have an axle/disc/triangle turning anti-clockwise...whilst the mock Vesica's both turn clockwise within their respective triangles...whilst the centre points of both Vesica's turn anti-clockwise!...not easy to animate, especially for someone of extremely limited skills in the art :(

Likely it will take me a good bit of time but in the meantime you might wish to ponder this motion of intrigue yourselves & hopefully add your own observations & thoughts?

Best/Gill
Attachments
Fig One.JPG
Fig Two.jpg
Last edited by Gill Simo on Sun Aug 04, 2024 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: Novelties

Post by agor95 »

Well novelty it sure is and thought provoking.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Gill Simo »

Going back to the above Star of David configuration and turning it through ninety we have this
Fig Two 90.jpg
And below is the same, stripped down to the essential components required.
Intro.png
We have two discs, each with a triangle runner attached, sat upon an axle.

Bar 1/4 is running in triangle A/C/E (hopefully you can still just about make out the A to F clockwise around)
Bar 2/3 runs in triangle B/D/F.
x and y are the centre points of the two bars

The two bars are connected together by bars 1/2 & 3/4.

Staying with the directions in the looped video, then point 4 moves towards point E whilst point 3 moves along rail D/F towards F.
Likewise, point 2 moves towards point B whilst point one moves along rail A/C towards C.

My childish attempt at animating aside, here are the actions in motion....it can look as though the connecting bars change in length but the geometry is accurate, just not mine!
ANIMATION 18.gif
Quite a sight!....it kinda looks like a smartphone just tumbling around/about its centre of gravity me thinks?
Please give it a chance, it takes a while for the brain to process it....I suggest you try to concentrate on the two centre points of the bars as they turn anticlockwise around the axle.

The most intriguing aspect is the green parallelogram ....for it behaves as per Bessler's toys page & the twisting illusion that we're watching here may well make sense of those annoyingly mysterious twisted figures?
Note the flailing action of the two connecting bars also.

Here is the animation slowed down to assist...
Slow.gif
Now, with respect...will you still see fit to ignore this?
The solution had always had to be beyond our imagination...of course, surely?
And surely you at least have the imagination to accept that as so?

I've no idea as to how/why this would perpetuate but it sure as hell appears to be seeking a CofG that it goes around (axle) but can never reach, it has an axle that in its turn also moves, courtesy of the anti-clockwise motion of those two centre points x and y.
Looking at the above still/starting point of the animation...all four points of the parallelogram are each one-seventh along their respective rails.
Encircling this parallelogram results in a circle six-sevenths the size of the outer circle, or better put, it's one-seventh short of the outer circles size....all these things in addition to the toy similarities aforementioned.
Even toy E shows signs of itself in the crisscrossing red rails.

And finally...the tumbling smartphone is doing so in a stationary wheel...which may well turn also!

Sanity...please!
Last edited by Gill Simo on Fri Aug 16, 2024 5:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Gill Simo »

Still the result of moving within the two triangles, now removed.
Or is it?
Perhaps the triangles only facilitate the geometry required...ie; a rectangle of a specific proportion relative to the circle around?

ANIMATION 4.gif
Looks very much as tho' the green rods would spin around the circle, suitably formed?
Last edited by Gill Simo on Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.