Case of Primemignonite (James) vs. Ed, now in session...

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

Verdict?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:33 pm

Ed is guilty, now let's drop it!
12%
Ed is guilty, ban him from this group!
No votes
Ed is innocent, now let's drop it!
65%
Ed is innocent, ban James!
12%
It's a draw, now let's drop it!
6%
It's a draw, but let's ban them both!
No votes
Undecided
6%

Total votes: 17

Ed
Addict
Addict

Case of Primemignonite (James) vs. Ed, now in session...

Post by Ed »

The way a civilized society works seems to be beyond you, James. You have already called me a "species of human" among other things, and want to cause me physical harm. All because I posted links to freely available information! The only "real" reason you've stated, as to why you are so upset, is willful harm to your book. A book which you say doesn't even exist yet.

(For history on the subject, see here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#12572)

I, on the other hand, have no ill-will towards you, other than being obviously irritated by your accusations. I also do NOT think (or feel) that I've done anything wrong.

I am not above apologizing, even if I don't think I've done anything wrong... in order to keep peace, but in this case I would NOT apologize to you. If I were to, it would be just one more step in the degradation of our society. The caving in to this kind of mentality that seems to be happening more and more these days.

You also seem to think that my friends are jumping to my aid and that we stick together "no matter what". This is so far from true it's not even funny! Just like one is innocent until proven guilty, I consider strangers as friends until otherwise proven. Like you, for example. But I'm sure Bill, Jonathan, Jim et al would not stick up for me "no matter what".

You seem to have a fixed (and violent) mind on this matter, and want to prevent anyone else from saying anything that goes against your position, but it does seem you would not push away people who agree with you. Jury rigging perhaps?

Since it's obvious neither of us will change our position, and I'm tired of seeing this issue continue... I propose to just hold a civilized poll. What is the alternative? You going to hunt me down and attempt who knows what for something as silly as this?

So, that being said, I am happy to abide by any decision made by my peers, in this "court of law". I think that is fair and civilized.

Ultimately Scott is the judge and everyone else is the jury. What say you all?

-Ed
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

re: Case of Primemignonite (James) vs. Ed, now in session...

Post by Jonathan »

It is true that I know next to nothing about Ed.
Though I think a judicial poll like this is interesting, I don't see it as really necessary since we have the rep system, through which James has plummeted past even Techstuf's relm. (I've not given James any rep BTW).
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

Seeings how Bessler inhabited this 'realm' before me....once again, I will take as complimentary, that which Jonathan utters in spite....

GOD bless,

M.R.
As most of humanity suffers under tyrants, misled by the devil and his cohorts who've recently been thrown down here, nothing short of Yahshua, King of Kings, will remove these oppressors and bring everlasting peace.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Case of Primemignonite (James) vs. Ed, now in sessio

Post by Ed »

Jonathan wrote:Though I think a judicial poll like this is interesting, I don't see it as really necessary since we have the rep system...
I agree. However this is more for James and to illustrate a point. I'd be happy just to drop the matter, but James can't seem to let it go. In the event he doesn't get auto-banned from the rep system, I'd like to try and put the matter to rest so he doesn't keep going on and on about it. I'm sure I'll get at least one vote that I'm guilty and should be banned. :-)

-Ed
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

James served up an entre to wet our appetites. Ed garnished it with condiments to give it more flavour & substance. James says it spoiled his desert. Me thinks he doth protest to much. End of story.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Bugger entré and desert, where's the main meal! lol
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Case of Primemignonite (James) vs. Ed, now in session...

Post by scott »

Ed wrote:Ultimately Scott is the judge and everyone else is the jury. What say you all?
-Ed

OMG Ed this is hilarious. For what it's worth, I think primemignonite is probably an imposter trolling for fun. Am I becoming jaded or what? :-)

There's just no rational explanation for his behavior, Ed, and I think he's probably just been egging you on for fun. And quite successfully at that!

I've been staying out of it up to this point on principle, but want to assure you now Ed: Don't worry, you're not going crazy. The whole thing is ridiculous.
-Scott
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

FWIW, primemignonite is not an imposter - he is Jim Miller (not too jaded I hope Scott - lol). I know this because he and I discussed the Gary issue many years ago via Keelynet, but I'd forgotten his name until finding it in the archives*

As for all the rest, my thoughts are already known.

*for the conspiracy theorists: WE have a file on everyone ;)
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

I guess I'm glad I was on vacation and missed this ruckus.

< In the dark.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Ed,

I respect your forwardness in offering your peers the chance to vote on this matter. Personaly I feel that it contains frivolous alleged mountains from mole hills.

I do appreciate the new topic regarding this matter, relieving my conservative force thread. I do feel that your were in your public right to post confirmed historic details that are public domain to all.

I will not play in the judge jury game as I feel biased by my own involvement. I feel you have done nothing wrong and I see no reason for your reputation to be diminished or have you banned.

I consider your conflict with James to be a questionable unsubstantual Tort that no lawyer in his right mind would touch either side with a ten foot pole.

Ralph
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

Ralph

I agree with you. How petty to cause all the harsh feelings. You should try some of the other sites I post on that are unmoderated if you want to get some dander up. This forum is supposed to be dedicated to searching for an alternative source of energy from gravity or whatever and to see if we can rediscover what Bessler may have discovered.
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Scott wrote:I've been staying out of it up to this point on principle, but want to assure you now Ed: Don't worry, you're not going crazy. The whole thing is ridiculous.
Thanks Scott! Is that your ruling then? LOL

Case dismissed? :-)

rlortie wrote:I consider your conflict with James to be a questionable unsubstantual Tort...
I would just like to state for the record that I have no conflict with James, other than defending myself. It seems he considers there to be a conflict between us and I have no idea how long he'll keep at it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done and have nothing further to say to him.

Thanks to everyone for your support thus far.

-Ed
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Well, well, well now, is not THIS just dandy?

I mercifully left all of you (excepting the distinguished Techstuff and Jonathan) to recuperate and lick your wounds for two blessed days, and for I to rest up for this weeks new revels (this coming to be necessary from all the lambasting that I have had to endure under the feet of the stamping, ruminating, notionalizing and theorizing, Besslerian Rabble) and in light of that, WHAT do we see that has transpired in this short while?

THE NASTIEST OF NASTY SURPRISES, is what: Myself provided with an ENTIRE STRING for the despicable irregularity ensuing, then, indicted, tried, convicted, excommunicated, and NOW, apparently, to be flayed, drawn, halved, quartered, dismembered and THEN, hanged with any remains burned, ALL THIS done IN ABSENTIA! A persecutorial litany of mis and malfeasance having NOT ITS EQUAL in the annals of crank law anywhere, such as they are familiar to me.

GREAT-BESSLER'S-GHOST; what shall it be next?

A wholly irregular, STAR CHAMBER PROCEEDING, is what this was, the "verdict" pre-ordained. Anyone with a lick of sense or a gray cell left in his head, would know it.

Not ONE voice to stand for ME in my stead, was provided; i.e. no representation. I would have expected that Techstuf might say ONE kind supporting word, good Christian Man that he is, but WHERE was he, in Tasmania NOW rescuing the diseased Devils?

Is THIS the way things are to be done amongst semi-civilized types? Apparently it is so, sadly.

For any of you who MAY have a scintilla of a sense of justice left within, CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

In going over the record of this "trial", one finds that the "argumentation" was, in-general, mostly anecdotal in nature, being limned with quasi-invective, the real thing being just BARELY suppressed; no council in representation for the the maligned defendant; not even the SLIGHTEST attempt at an exposition of evidence; no proper controlling authority; no proper ruling authority for the quasi-judicial proceeding such as it most surely WAS; pregnantly FULL of hearsay seemingly without end and most JOYOUSLY put forth; AND . . . the darkest of shameless prejudice exhibited, cheekily displayed at every turn to boot!

In short, and put in the strictest of legalesque terms: what we had here was A LYNCHING, one of a form SO LOW and uncivilized that "KANGAROO COURT" (ovyyus!) as a description for it, is scandalously paucitous, and in-the-extreme! (which is practically impossible to do, but, as the Emperor said to Salieri, ". . . well, there it tis . . ." )

Therefore, in Our capacity as supreme judge over all Matters-Primignonite, We, issue the following:

APPEAL VERDICT:

The court finds that this ruling is, prima facie, wholly without merit or authority, other than that of the stamping and snorting, hate-filled raging mob, and, therefore, the judgment IS REVERSED on appeal, without prejudice.

So ordered and entered,

Judge J. M. appearing in propria persona
Attachments
REVERSED.jpg
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

This trial found Ed innocent and totally without guilt. Once found innocent he can't be tried again. Case dismissed.

James (primemignonite) visited the Bessler board while he 'recuperated' so he was not IN ABSENTIA!

James is acting foolish again.
Proverbs 26:12
Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

What a bunch of old prattle waffle cake, James. You're mistaken if you think this website must work by your rules. Perhaps you're mistaken in a number of other things too? Who needs anyone's plea in a place where no evidence is hidden and everything can be openly seen and read by all. We read, we see, we opine. Would you prevent all free conclusion that differs from your own?

Ed did nothing wrong. You're just being a baby because you think someone stole your candy and shared it with the playground. Mine, mine, mine, gimme, gimme, gimme. A Kangaroo would have more sense - go and lay down in the shade a bit longer and get a grip man!