Income Poll

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

General Income?

You may select 1 option

View results

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Income Poll

Post by Oxygon »

Sorry I havent been more talkative lately, I have still kept up on the discussions... I have not run out of ideas, I have just been worried about other issues...

I was wondering about our ideas and how alot of them get filtered out by thought alone without actual testing (Other than by simulation), Does anyone here who has the money have the desire to test ideas here...

I was just thinking when is a "rich guy" going to come along and see these ideas thru testing... for absolute proof of operation...?

I now make $8.75Hr 40Hr Week... So about 14,000Yr ((After taxes, ins, etc...))

I work stocking/shipping & recieving at a local pet food supply store...

Not by best job... ((13.50Hr Security S&R)) in pay, But it is overall the best working environment I have ever been in...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Income Poll

Post by Fletcher »

Hey Oxygon, I didn't see "enough to be comfortable". That could appear at either end of the spectrum ;)
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Oxygon,

Ones finances need not get involved in research of ideas. There is always someone with the resources to assist here on this forum.

If you have a design concept and feel that it is worth pursuing all you have to do is contact a member equipped to respond. I am one such person. If your idea has merit in my eyes I will gladly help you fabricate a prototype to your specs.

I have the ability to turn out a 4' disc in about 30 minutes and already have extras stock piled. I have lead, 3/8"rod, angle and flat bar as well as axle and bearings in stock.

History is full of inventers that were strapped for finances at the time of their big break through. If you have the innovation to conceive the invention you obviously have the innovation to see it through.

Ralph
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Hi Oxygon,

I agree entirely with Ralph. There are plenty here with the resources of either time or money or both, to build a prototype wheel & prove a concept. There are a few here with the resources sufficient to patent & market it if that were your objective. There are only a handful, I would speculate, that could take it all the way thru from conception to release.

The issue is not available resources, but confidence in the idea proposed. Similar to Ralph's philosophy "does the idea have sufficient merit to warrant the expenditure of these resources" ? That is the question.

Everybody here has hugely different levels of ability to look at an idea & analyse its strengths & weaknesses. This ability is usually a combination of aptitude & experience, either with their own ideas or analysing others ideas, usually a combination of both. That's why the "museum of unworkable devices" is a great way to start. An old quote comes to mind "learn from others mistakes, there are far too many for you to make in your own life time".

So the threshold to motivate one member to invest resources may be quite different from another member. In any case the concept originator must convince the other party that it is a worthy idea b4 he will act.

People with resources tend to have accumulated them by making informed choices & therefore it may take a very good idea to chin the bar.

Not many here would be prepared to just go out on a limb building idea after idea, without a). learning why something doesn't work so they don't make the same assumptions or mistakes twice b). being able to troubleshoot an idea b4 they invest hard won resources. That's why some get "testy" when blatantly egocentric driven claims are occasionally made that can't or won't be substantiated.

It may seem like a "catch 22" but you have got to play with the hand you've been dealt.
underdog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by underdog »

RALPH AND FLETCHER
Both of you made great posts that I could not possible, sad it better myself!!!
Can I jump on the wagon too!?...
Best regards,
Zoran

Jonathan.

Thanks.
The first ones were better!
You sure that, the additionals are from BESSLER,,or just your college book
Artist
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Artist »

Actually is this before or after expenses. My two studios together with my engraviing on monuments, I rake in a good wad, but it costs so much to run. And with 3 kids on the grow, lets say I 'make it by'.
Hmmm. Never thought of that!
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

What currancy are you refering to? Cowrie shells? :)