HoJo magnetic motor research

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

veproject1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

HoJo magnetic motor research

Post by veproject1 »

Hi,

I accidentally found 105 pages of Howard Johnson motor's investigation.

http://eprints.utar.edu.my/150/1/MH-2011-0705513-1.pdf

There are lot of diagrams, computers simulations, experiments in order to say on page 103 "Until the final stage of this project, the existence of free energy magnet motor can be concluded is still an uncertain fact."
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: HoJo magnetic motor research

Post by TGM »

Is this document a translation? If it isn't, I suspect a lower grade for basic grammar errors.

Popular Science did an extensive article on HJ and his motor, many years ago.

Most people who have studied HJ's work feel he did create the motor and it worked. However, most of us feel the patent left out some key requirements that actually allow it to work. This is why there is no repetitive motor out there.

A GM will be able to do a much better job, and its components will not fade with time like many magnetic design components do.
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

I always thought this was a nice tribute to Howard by Tom Bearden http://www.cheniere.org/misc/howardjohn ... ry_teb.htm
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

That is a very good article about him. He worked extensively in that early 50's period where many concepts emerged, some still classified.

Always made me wonder about that FBI teletype...was it really a weather balloon?

July 8, 1947, FBI Dallas Field Office teletype
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."