Speed doubler?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

re: Speed doubler?

Post by raj »

My desktop swinging weights toy wheel concept will from today use only TWO weights, each swinging on FOUR separate strings pivoting on separate points on wheels.

This is an ULTIMATE tethering of weights.

Yes, only TWO weights should provide the necessary unidirectional torque, both weights staying in the CENTRE of the wheels from 9 o'clock to 12 o'clock and one weight staying in the centre from 12 o'clock to 9 o'clock while the second weight moves away further from the centre from 12 o'clock and moves back to the centre before 9 o'clock, providing intermittent torque and momentum, wheels turning clockwise.

Here we have net positive torque for 90 degrees turn of wheels, and ZERO negative torque for 270 degrees, before resetting.

TRAPEZE???

SORRY ! No drawing/s.

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

This is my 10th year on this forum,
And as per my habit, I always post everything about wheel concepts, with descriptions and drawings.

I have had some difficulty of posting my present drawing simply because being away from home, drawing scanning facility to find.

Now my drawing/s should be ready for posting in a day or two.

For all that, I feel my present thread is NOT attracting any comments, as discussions elsewhere are overflowing.

Still I'll continue my 10 year old habit.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Wheel(1) of 4 units diameter rotates at twice peed of wheel(2) of 2 units diameter with two weights(3), each swinging inside on three strings(5) of 1 units length on three pivot points on rim of smaller wheel, with 45 degrees interval between first and second pivot points and 90 degrees interval between second and third pivot points and simultaneously on string(4) pivoting at 90 degrees intervals on rim of larger wheel.

ALL the weights will hang directly in the center of the wheels keeping the wheels well balanced EXCEPT when one weight will move away from the center on the descending side, from the 12 o'clock position to the three o'clock position, providing torque and momentum.

There will be NO WEIGHTS on the ascending. The weights will swing only up and down on the descending side of the wheels.

Raj
Attachments
260119 - Desktop Swingig Wheel Toy - drawing-page-001.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I am calling this a Desktop Swinging Weight TOY concept.

BUT for all instances and purposes, WE ALL KNOW that THIS IS IN FACT a self-rotating (PMM) concept in DISGUISE.

Raj
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Last edited by silent on Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Dear Silent,
Thanks a lot for your reply.

But I think your have rushed to reply, and omitted to read my recent posts here, specially my post on the 17th January 2019, showing picture of physical models build here in UK while I am on visit here.

Sad to see no comments from no one up to date!

By the Way, I have built physical models of MANY wheel concepts and posted on this forum in the last 10 years. Just look at my album on this forum.

I have never waited for anybody to tell me to build a prototype, because I KNOW a working prototype is the FINAL POC .

Raj
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Dear Silent,
I do not expect much, except to hear from those who see if my concept descriptions , drawing and one off built models make sense to them.
Raj
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I paid US$ 250 to a PHD Physics Freelancer online, who asked for drawings and descriptions (as per patent application) to review before accepting this assignment.

He did start the 3D SIMULATION but after a few days, he apologied for not completed the simulation, saying his computer software could not simulate the multiple strings in my concept,
He agreed to refund me my money.

I know my concept is complicated intricate system of strings and weights. That's why it's taking me so long to build a POC.

Raj
Attachments
Desktop Self-Rotating Toy Wheel - CAD drawing - Sheik Solutio - U1 - 131218.jpg
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

I could totally do this simulation, but I need to tell you right off the bat, it won't spin.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

What a joke !!!

What if I told you, here and now, NONE of your wheels WILL EVER SPIN, my dear SPINNER361???
Without even bothering to study and understand your concepts???

Raj
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

I would have no reaction except for this right here, Raj: I'm not trying to be mean, although I believe that's how my intentions to be helpful come across. I really do have the best intentions - that's how I'm wired. I made the mistake of letting loose on Alemania out of pure frustration, which I'm not proud of. When I say things here without really saying anything, it may be very frustrating for all of you. I'm sorry. I should probably stop visiting this site until I'm ready, because although I'm dying to tell everyone what I've found, I can't yet. This process is a test of my patience but I'm not doing very well with it, and it's best if I just shut-up which is a test of my self-control.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I appreciate anybody giving me their opinion, but I appreciate a LOT MORE, when I get some plausible explanation either negative or positive to back their opinion.

I, for one, I always give only encouraging opinion.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I have seen somewhere on this forum or somewhere else, maybe some years ago, a clue about bessler's wheel:

' an intricate system of strings and weights'.

I feel that my current concept meets this clue.

Rightly or wrongly, I am sticking to this clue for now, because IT is making a lot of sense to me. But I am facing a lot of difficulty in providing a POC.

Raj