Gravity Wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Gravity Wheel

Post by agor95 »

Calloway wrote:
silent wrote:Are you still in the process of building this Calloway and do you intend to share your research results?
Yes. I'm in the process of completing redesigning the slider weight pairs.
Software models likes dimensions in SI units. So kg, cm or mm.

Such data helps make a simulation more realistic.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Calloway wrote:Agor95, I like the model you have started on the design.
I have argued with myself about the pendulums swinging or swing. Another thought is the swing from centrifugal force ...
When building a simulator you start simple then add extra computational modeling in stages.

For example

A stage too simulate the slider weights on both cross tracks in their right and down positions.

The expectation is an imbalanced effect with keeling with the cross tracks on a diagonal.

Another stage would be when the slider weights move as the wheel is rotated; without pendulum.

The next stage the Call' GW rotating at a faster rate to watch the pendulum slider weight interaction. This being done when keeping the pendulum straight down.

After that giving the pendulums movement and calculating their effect on the weights.

Regards
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Gravity Wheel

Post by dradford »

Hi Calloway, in your posts you say that the sliding weights are connected by "wire", but I think you must mean "rods"? I couldn't understand how your wheel could work if the sliding weights were connected by a wire (i.e. something flexible), and then I re-read your first post and saw that you wrote "stiff wire" - which is normally called a "rod". Is this correct? If so, I now completely understand your design, and I think that a simple drawing of it will make sense to most people immediately.

Your design is indeed so simple that once seen, "a carpenter's boy could make it", and I think you have a working wheel. I think you have found the secret at last.
Hopefully somebody else here with computer experience can quite easily create a simulation that will show it will work in real life, I await the first video of a working wheel based on your discovery with bated breath! Please do keep us up to date with how you are doing!
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi
dradford wrote:somebody else here with computer experience can quite easily create a simulation
There are lots of things one has to do to build either a physical or computer simulation.

These also need a good mathematical proof to nail the work together with a good description.

I recommend you book mark this URL https://steampunks.ddns.net/ there is a Callaway GW v0.3 demo.

I hope this helps members to see the concept and assist within their limits.
Senax
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Senax »

Georg Künstler wrote:Hello Calloway

have a look to

page 15 to 17

http://conf.uni-ruse.bg/bg/docs/cp14/2/2-1.pdf

and Complex coupled Systems in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiresonance

and something to Play with
https://www.elmer.unibas.ch/pendulum/upside.htm
I have just read;

Application of Inertial Forces for Generating Unidirectional Motion

and it is clear to me that with my Vimmy wheel I am treading a well worn
path. However, I see important differences.

First, I am generating the oscillation by relaxing stress in a structure. This
has allowed me to interpret and extend Laithwaite's ball and stick experiments on the offset gyro

Second I am moving an eccentric weight (my pendulum bob) in the vertical
rather than the horizontal field which allows interaction with NG.

I wonder if they use inertial drives in subs.

I loved this bit: 😄

"Unfortunately the academics trained in the classical Newtonian Mechanics do
not admit inertial drives, considering them as impossible as they confront the laws of modern Physics. "

They are going to get a nasty shock when an energy generating inertial
drive comes on stream.
Last edited by Senax on Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Ô Marie, conçue sans péché, priez pour nous qui avons recours à vous.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

dradford wrote:Hi Calloway, in your posts you say that the sliding weights are connected by "wire", but I think you must mean "rods"? I couldn't understand how your wheel could work if the sliding weights were connected by a wire (i.e. something flexible), and then I re-read your first post and saw that you wrote "stiff wire" - which is normally called a "rod".

Is this correct? If so, I now completely understand your design, and I think that a simple drawing of it will make sense to most people immediately.

Your design is indeed so simple that once seen, "a carpenter's boy could make it", and I think you have a working wheel. I think you have found the secret at last.

Hopefully somebody else here with computer experience can quite easily create a simulation that will show it will work in real life, I await the first video of a working wheel based on your discovery with bated breath! Please do keep us up to date with how you are doing!
Here is a post today copied from JC's latest blog in support of dradford's optimism for the Calloway Gravity Wheel concept.

Stephen asks that his message be passed on to Calloway (altho I am not the anon he is talking to in his post, just the messenger in this instance).
Stephen Glorioso 16 September 2019 at 18:55

Anonymous you can tell Callaway that he is on the right track one little change and he's got it! It's a change that will simplify.

I'd love to give him a gift before I leave this Mortal coil. Most people would find this rather exciting but the real exciting part of it is where Bessler got it from. There is unquestionable truth he left outside of the books he wrote you could say he has his fingerprints all over it. For all the scientists and physicists who question its validity where it's hidden will be one cold slap in the face because it is in a in a book they already Revere it shows an experiment and results that can be replicated you could say it's unquestionable but they'll always be greedy people who love to distort truth. They will question it however this time they will bear the brunt of jokes not the people who are dedicated to the way the truth and the life!

P.s also good numbers 8:16 and yes there is such a thing as a tesseract in the real world!
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Last edited by silent on Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Senax wrote:
... it is clear to me that with my Vimmy wheel I am treading a well worn
path. ...
You have bombed this thread with the above device on two occasions so far.

I have red dotted you for not keeping your device on it's own thread.

This was a clean thread and bomber's like your self should get the red dot.

If you want to refer to this topic on your own thread.

Then you have the right to do so.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

There are a few here who are contributing to this thread.

I feel we all need to focus on evaluating and proving the Calloway is all we hope.

I recommend a multi-development effort so pressure is not put onto one person.

Please read Calloway's first post.

If you can build, then build and bring the photos, measurements etc here then we can assist each other.

Regards
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

The good thing about Calloway's design is that it is so simple, compared to so many of the other designs I have seen on here over the past decade. It makes sense to me, and it's the sort of design that you can immediately understand the moment you see it, which is why Bessler was so secretive about his wheel - he knew that as soon as you saw it moving, you would know how to replicate it, from just one look.
I will try to create a diagram of what I think Calloway's design is like, and he can tell us whether it's correct or not.
Senax
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Senax »

Fletcher wrote:
dradford wrote:
Here is a post today copied from JC's latest blog in support of dradford's optimism for the Calloway Gravity Wheel concept.

Stephen asks that his message be passed on to Calloway (altho I am not the anon he is talking to in his post, just the messenger in this instance).
Stephen Glorioso 16 September 2019 at 18:55

P... there is such a thing as a tesseract in the real world!
I found the tesseract mention useful.

Above, a print screen from the following link below.

https://frankgrimer.uk/8-cell-simple.gif
Senax
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Senax »

agor95 wrote:
Senax wrote:
... it is clear to me that with my Vimmy wheel I am treading a well worn
path. ...
You have bombed this thread with the above device on two occasions so far.

I have red dotted you for not keeping your device on it's own thread.

This was a clean thread and bomber's like your self should get the red dot.

If you want to refer to this topic on your own thread.

Then you have the right to do so.
I am terribly sorry, agor. I do apologise.

I'm afraid I sometimes let my enthusiasm get the better of my manners. 😥
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

I've done an animated gif of how I think this design works, is this correct, Calloway?

I think the strings should be slightly longer so that the pendulum hits the weight just before the 9 o'clock position is reached? So it can give it a slight 'uphill' kick?

It took me about forty minutes to produce the four images that the gif consists of, I will try to do another one with slightly longer pendulum strings, so that the pendulum begins to hit the sliding weight before the 9 o'clock position.
Attachments
Calloway animated.gif
Last edited by dradford on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Senax
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Senax »

I don't know if it's correct or not but I found it bloody helpful. 😊
Thanks for that.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi dradford

Your demo looks like I imaging the Calloway moves before minor improvements.

How are you with the maths?