Gravity Wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Gravity Wheel

Post by agor95 »

Georg Künstler wrote:I think agor95 can calculate this Swinging.

We have the parameters Diameter of the disk, length of the pendulum and turning,rotating speed of the disk. He can use the path of the oscillation of the Pendulum and see if it Matches.

So the first step is to put this Swinging in a formula, then we can scale it up.

I see a Problem in your construction when the Wheel begins to accelerate,
then you will leave the 'window' in which borders your construction will work.
With the speeding up you Change the form, the characteristic of the Swinging.
I think the forum members can carry out several streams of study.

Building physical 'Calloway GW' devices and recording the parameters.

The physical device is, in it's way, an analogue computer.

From that we can test a simulation demo is accurate.

Then we will have confidence that a simulation is supplying good guidance.

P.S. Are there any builders wanting to create a 'Calloway GW' so we have other examples?
Last edited by agor95 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Last edited by silent on Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

re: Gravity Wheel

Post by agor95 »

I think you need to stop - you are overdosing.

Cheers
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Georg Künstler wrote:Hi dradford,
as promised the pendulums on a disk, one weight is being lost during the years.

But still you see the movement of the Pendulums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxuRXeoK-g
There is no way I can simulate such a fine device.

What about using a 36" bicycle wheel and some heavy washers?

Calloway could help with the pendulum lengths.

Cheers
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

silent wrote:So does anyone know what book this came from and what little change needs to be made?
Stephen Glorioso 16th September 2019 in JC's blog wrote :

Anonymous, you can tell Callaway that he is on the right track.

One little change and he's got it!

It's a change that will simplify.
I don't know what the book with experiments is that is revered by scientists. Could be one of many.

I'd suggest the one little change required that will simplify would have to do with the hanging pendulum drivers. Calloway mentioned that if the speed (resonance) is not right the pends become chaotic.

So I'd suggest the simple change is to add equal length connecting ropes (or rods) between the pendulums (at bob or shaft) in series. So that the pendulums do not get a chaotic motion or hang/swing at different angles in their travels. IOW's they are coordinated by the rope restraints.

What I would guess is that the pendulums would have a better chance of hanging out on the descending side and inwards on the rising side as Calloway suggests happens as individual pendulums.
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I suggest this should be simmed as agor said. Alongside a real world build. Then they can be compared and either/or be tweaked as necessary. That way development and trouble shooting can progress hand and glove and save man hours and expense.

Two things to establish in any build is .. is the self sustained rotation due to asymmetric torque (unequilibrium of turning forces) i.e. the true unbalanced wheel, and/or inertia effects i.e. an inertial wheel ? An inertial wheel would work if laid flat for example.

Both have an effect on any build where mass in motion is involved, and sometimes we don't appreciate their full effects.
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

Fletch, of course it isn't an inertial wheel and wouldn't work if laid flat. It all depends on gravity. The pendulums are the key, as I explained above, the forces on a pendulum are not transmitted through the string that is holding it in the same way as if the string and the pendulum were a rigid rod of the same mass. There lies the key.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

The physical device is, in it's way, an analogue computer.
Bull s#!+
I think you're going to be surprised because Calloway actually has the solution, no need for anything added to what I've already drawn in my animations.
Houston, we have an expert.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Fletcher wrote:I suggest this should be simmed as agor said. Alongside a real world build. Then they can be compared and either/or be tweaked as necessary. That way development and trouble shooting can progress hand and glove and save man hours and expense.
I hope we get some more practical builds on this thread.
Fletcher wrote: Two things to establish in any build is .. is the self sustained rotation due to asymmetric torque (unequilibrium of turning forces) i.e. the true unbalanced wheel, and/or inertia effects i.e. an inertial wheel ? An inertial wheel would work if laid flat for example.
There is another inertial wheel possible that is not related to the 'Calloway GW'
However the math is to complex to model so I have skipped it for other designs.
The wheel can be laid flat as it is an inertial wheel [IW].

Fletcher wrote: Both have an effect on any build where mass in motion is involved, and sometimes we don't appreciate their full effects.
The main aspect is to push the sliding weights over to create asymmetry between the two sides.

The pendulum are affected by inertia to create their interesting behavior.

The forces at play on the disk and the pendulum is also complex and I want to evaluate
before showing what is happening.

Anyway when the large mass of the pendulum contacts the low mass sliders the pendulum's path is not significantly affected.

P.S. Watch out a snapshot view of the 'Calloway GW' showing the pendulum more to one side is not the full picture. They are moving as is the the double pendulum example.
A dropping second pendulum does not push down on it's primary pendulum.
Therefore a dropping pendulum may not be pushing down it's pivot bolt on a 'Calloway GW' disk.

Cheers
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

Silent, an excellent post (your list of descriptions of Bessler's Wheel from witnesses), I was going to do exactly the same thing last night, but didn't have enough time. I am reading through John Collins' book 'Perpetual Motion' again, this time comparing everything I read, to Calloway's design, to see where it matches. The only part that differs from Calloway's design so far (I'm up to page 75) is where a witness describes Bessler pushing on a long spring inside the wheel, that expanded with a loud noise afterwards.
Or maybe Calloway's design is completely different to Bessler's, but still works!
Last edited by dradford on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Fletcher wrote:I suggest this should be simmed as agor said.
We have a few good members with various software products.

So the more programs created to do the calculations the better.

Cheers
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

look at the moving path of the pendulum weights.

1 look at the moving path without the contact of the sliders
depending on the Speed of the carrier wheel, the path will Change
when you turn the carrier Wheel slow, the pendulum weights are hanging
straight down, they buildt a perfect circle.
when you increase the Speed of the carrier Wheel this round form is deformed under the force of gravity.

with high Speed the penulum will again form a perfect circle.

here we use the deformed circle.
In Addition to this we attack this deformed circle now with the sliders.
the sliders are in the path of the moving pendulums.
"wir haben ein knickei" hope the Translation is right "we have a kinky".

This is causing a delay of the pendulum with an lift against gravity.
Gravity has to act twice when it shifts the slider.

The process is repeated 8 times per turn.
All in all i think it Needs a lot of fiddeling to get this construction under Control.

To Agor95: to work with the bicycle parts is a good idea, I had made in the beginning of my own developents a lot of Experiments with it, a chain does react different than a rigrid connection, the moveing parts can Breath so to say.

here a Translation from my physic book :
Resonance. The effect of resonance in a mechanical system is very important to engineers. Nearly every mechanical system will exhibit some resonance (vibration) and can with the application of even a very small external pulsed force, be stimulated to do just that.

If an externally timed and pulsed (or periodic) force is applied in-phase with the naturally occurring resonance of a system, the frequency amplitude is further excited and increases and the system can become very unstable and be threatened by so called resonance-catastrophe (or self-amplifying destruction). Engineers usually work very hard to eliminate resonance from a mechanical system, as they perceive it to be counter-productive.

It is however impossible to prevent all resonance in a system. But we can limit or control its effect, either through the use of timed and pulsed (180 degrees out-of-phase) counter-frequencies, or by building a system in a such a way that it dampens down the self-exciting frequency so that it does not become unstable and self-destructive.

Systems that are able to resonate usually have more than one frequency at which they can resonate or oscillate. This can be called the system harmonics and is a characteristic exploited in the building of musical instruments, for example, to give tonal variations etc.

Forced Oscillation and Differential Equations

The principle of Forced Oscillation, and the equations used to explain it, explores the relationship between the amount of Inertia Force ( IF ), with Friction Force ( FF ) and Conservation Force ( CF ) and simply says the sum of these forces is not equal to zero, and by deduction the resultant force to balance both sides of the equation is Disturbed Force ( DF ). It could also be called a Stimulating Force.

In other words an external Disturbed Force ( DF ), which has a regular Sine shape and is pulsed (dependent on time) acts on the system such that : DF = MF sin wt (where MF is Maximum Force and the Impulse Frequency is w).

Forced Oscillation therefore can be explained by the Differential Equation : DF = IF + FF + CF

Furthermore : s + (b/m)s + (D/m)s = (MF/m)sin wt

The calculation of the Disturbed or Stimulating Force, the system frequencies, the system amplitude and the system null phase angle is shown in the book : Physic for Ingenieure ISBN 3-519-26508-7 on pages 289 / 290.
Best regards

Georg
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi dradford,

you wrote:
Or maybe Calloway's design is completely different to Bessler's, but still works!
right it is different to Besslers, but an way to go.

Bessler used the "excessed weight" technic.
In the Bi-directionl Wheel he used the 5:3 Ratio, therefore he Need the springs.
In the one directional Wheel, selfstarting, the Ratio is 2:1
Best regards

Georg