MTs, WM2D, and WM Basic Language Script Code

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: MTs, WM2D, and WM Basic Language Script Code

Post by Fletcher »

Hey Wubbly .. no probs.

I always considered myself quite a logical thinker. Linearly inclined you might say. In fact I still do.

But when I started this inquiry by reading JC's books in 1997 it quickly became apparent that B. had somewhat of a reputation for being 'mad'. I know that mental health is a continuum from socially functional sane to insane (that's us persisting in this quest lol). But 'mad' (nutty as a fruit cake, a fruit-loop, mad as a hatter etc) seemed to have less derogatory connotations than insane while still being in the spectrum. Just how 'mad' was he ? Was he still normal day functioning ? Was he a bit out there by social norms, eccentric ? Was he off the planet ? Or somewhere in-between ?

Then I reasoned that thousands of people for thousands of years have tried unsuccessfully to solve the gravity PM conundrum. Many not able to easily share information or resources, and communicate and develop ideas, as we can today with the net and this discussion board of Scott's. The power of people numbers and computing power, all thinking about the same problem at the same time. We today had exponential power and opportunity compared to past eras. It would get solved quickly. How wrong I was. There must be a reason !

And if we in these contemporary times are still unable to solve the riddle of how B. achieved his wheel performances then my relying on my logical thinking ability alone probably wasn't going to cut it above anyone else either before me, or also on this quest. B's. solution must have been outside, or at least on the fringes, of pure logical reasoning and deduction. In fact he said unequivocally that it was a nut mechanics could not crack. That means to me that while the mechanical solution conforms to known Newtonian physics and applied mechanics a classically trained 'mechanic' would not make certain associations that were necessary to find the solution. IOW's they would perhaps not think laterally enough, constrained by their learning, and saneness lol.

JC had shown that B. dabbled in codes. Then along came Oystein, and daxwc, and a few others that had started to explore that side of his nature, and his education in these 'arts'. It was foreign to me but seemed to have a real basis. It didn't matter if I thought it was real or of value. It was more a matter of if that alleged 'learning' and 'bent' had flowed into B's. works ? Clearly to read these 'codes', and develop them covertly in your works also required a logical, structured, ordered, dear I say it disciplined approach. Not normally qualities of a mad man.

So why wasn't MT completely structured, disciplined, and logical ? There had to be a reason for it not to be ? His mind would be reflected in his works ! I reasoned that imo it was overtly disorderly to accommodate codes and ciphers etc that must point in some way to his lateral thinking required solution to his true mechanical PM principle. Throw in a tincture of madness and perhaps it's not so hard to imagine !

So I amuse myself looking for the occasional, or appreciating from others, inane code or coincidence. Looking for connections to/thru ideas. Trying to temporarily walk in B's. headspace instead of my own. Perhaps the mere act of trying will open me to more lateral ways of thinking around a problem and get me a step closer to solving this mystery. It seems logical to hope so ;7)
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

You make an excellent point, Fletch. Bessler’s out-of-kilter mind was necessary to finding the elusive solution which any ‘normal’ mind would be blind to. Applying logical linear thought has not so far found the solution, but the one advantage we have, which Bessler didn’t have, is that we ‘know’ it exists and can be found again. Somewhere among our small world of obsessive seekers of a solution is another slightly out-of-kilter mind. Maybe more than one? Obviously I include my own obsessive, off-the-wall, out-of-kilter mind, even though it is so far a ‘solution-free’ one. 😳

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Hi John ..
John Collins wrote:Bessler’s out-of-kilter mind was necessary to finding the elusive solution which any ‘normal’ mind would be blind to.

Applying logical linear thought has not so far found the solution, but the one advantage we have, which Bessler didn’t have, is that we ‘know’ it exists and can be found again.
Imagine the burden that B. must have carried with his coding and cipher, and chronogram et al knowledge gained. Probably unwittingly seeing patterns in everything he touched or looked at, or planned. Tiring. It's very hard to unlearn something once learned. Might even come across as a touch of madness.

Knowing a mechanical solution exists and can be found again ssshoulddd be an advantage to us. If we use it as motivation !

Here's what Bessler had to say about his path to success ... he seems to say that he was uber diligent, industrious, and patient.

.. from John Collins AP Pg299 Chapter XLIX

Even if it has remained many thousands of years undiscovered up till now, I believe that God would have granted its discovery if craftsmen had been more diligent in their search for it. If someone like myself had hunted after it, it would have been in the world a long time ago.

But, to get back to your questions, I'll try to be more specific. It is undeniably true that at times there have been clever people, with special talents, who have sought the Mobile. But, for the most part, they have been people in positions, professions or offices of various kinds; and people for whom such duties are a constant preoccupation have little time left over for leisure. Even if they did have the odd hour to spare, it wouldn't be enough for Mobile research. Indeed, before such a person could get far with his calculations, build some models, and even do scant justice to a single facet of the problem, very many years would have passed. Things would then get to the stage where there'd be some doubts followed by destruction! Probably there'd even come the dread statement that "No one on this earth will ever find the secret of the Mobile!"

And there would be the best minds - not just people of discernment, but people who had developed various practical skills during the course of their professional lives. Others would have possessed theoretical knowledge only. These would have neglected their work, and, for the actual construction of their planned Mobile would have had to call on the services of a craftsman. For obvious reasons things went even worse for such people. Frankly, no one has ever made a successful profession out of mere searching. But I spent many long years diligently getting to master these skills. Day and night I toiled with hardly any respite, searching all the time, until, with the strength that God has lent me, I found the way to make 100 odd machines. Only after all those did I find the Mobile I had thirsted after. I, more than anyone, know what's been involved, and what patience is required.

And here's the rub - B's. mechanical solution was rediculously simple; and he found it where others had looked (paraphrased).
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Wubbly .. fwiw here is my simple number ordered grouping of the MT's that I think get a special, or more positive mention than most, from B..

Most of us would have compiled such a list in one form or another after reading MT I would guess.

I think your re-groupings fit in there.
Attachments
MT_Ordered_Number_Grouping of Interest.
MT_Ordered_Number_Grouping of Interest.
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

That's an interesting way to group the MTs. Base them on Bessler's positive comments.

I still leave open the possibility that Bessler left false information to screw with people's minds.

And he says things like:
The principle is good, but the figure is not yet complete until I delineate it much differently at the appropriate place and indicate the correct handle and construction.
To me this says: "The principle is not good. You have to completely redraw the MT.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

For some MT's, people also died according to Bessler. Or got seriously hurt.
Besides 'incomplete', he also refers to some previous MT, or "look elsewhere", "additional structures" or "at the appropriate place", or "can't discuss".
And then the grouping of "Study extensively", "Learn something", or "readily see and grasp".

You could also sort on those.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
gravityman52
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by gravityman52 »

The common link is that the weights are all on long arms and not attached to the wheel itself The max lever gives the greatest moment arm.. ... period
a Romantic seeking to find the link to powering the planet
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

Bessler's Four wheels

An animation was created in WM2D so you can see the relative size and relative angular velocities of Bessler's wheels running side by side. Two of his wheels were bidirectional, but the animation only spins the wheels clockwise. This information came from the Measurements page of orffyre.com

The script lets you choose the number of spokes to draw (1 - 4). It's easier to count the revolutions with just one spoke, but you might want to see what more spokes looked like while rotating.
Attachments
Besslers_Wheels_Animation.TXT
Bessler's Wheels Animation - Basic Language script code that will build Bessler's 4 wheels in WM2D
(21.62 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Bessler's Four Wheels
Bessler's Four Wheels
Bessler's wheel measurements
Bessler's wheel measurements
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Cool.
Attached an animation for those without WM2D
Attachments
Besslers_Wheels_Animation.gif
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Nice work Wubbly.

Below is image with descriptions.
Attachments
besslers wheels - gera to kassel.gif
Last edited by ovyyus on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I like that Wubbly.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

Thanks guys, and awesome animation Marchello. That's what was missing was an animated gif. It puts his wheels into better perspective. For example if you look at his first wheel and an MT-1, there's no way the mass would have time to slide back and forth if the wheel was spinning at that angular velocity.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Yeah .. sometimes it's called the latency problem if you haven't come across the term before. Things take time to move around (accelerate and decelerate), or for a weight to fall a distance for example.

And we know wheels with moving weights (however that is achieved) have variable inertia's due to that radial movement. And that when a weight does fall its inertia is temporarily missing in action until it is physically decelerated, which should cause a hunting rpm in the wheel. It was not observed so they had good flywheel characteristics (energy/momentum smoothing).

Let alone that at some of those rpms (the small Gera one in particular) there doesn't seem enough time for a weight to fall and do any good. I'm sure the math can be reconciled to show that the rpm is tied to the velocity achieved in a falling weight distance for example.

So if his wheels turned at those rpms then it kinda leaves a scenario of a constant excess torque driving the rpm, imo. And given the problems mentioned above this perhaps suggests a linked and closed looped outer drive Chain as the source of the weight imbalance (excess torque) and the Prime Mover to boot, imo. Item A of the Toy's Page perhaps ?

Especially if you consider the last wheel purportedly was a 10 inch diameter table top model (unverified from newspaper reports of B. selling this wheel). Can you imagine the rpm that would have had and then doing the math for falling weights to drive it at whatever rpm at that scale ? Just doesn't seem feasible ! Let alone the limited room available at that scale.

Yet 'tapping' sounds (e.g. stick tapping and hoop toys seen in the street ?!) seem to be a constant theme of his wheels, and MT18 suggests that either KE or momentum transfer was at least part of the efficiency of his wheel - waste not want not for a mechanical PM principle I would suggest !
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I used an online calculator to find these values:
  • 50rpm-4.6ft diameter. 1.96g
    50rpm-9.3ft diameter. 3.92g
    40rpm-12ft diameter. 3.32g
    20rpm*-12ft diameter. 0.83g

*loaded
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

It's worth seriously considering Walt. It depends somewhat on the radius the weights move to and from !

If we assume that lever-weights (lws) were a part of his wheels mechanicals (Wolff's eye witness account of 'expandable' levers ?) and B's. own MT's where he first mentions his Zusammen Gehangten (together hung) Principle (connectdeness principle) at MT9 (in series rope connected lws) and that group of similar 'principles', then perhaps other reasonable deductions can be made ?

N.B. B's. weights (the ones seen by the witnesses) were circular. They could have been any shape, unless they had a purpose being circular. I'd suggest they were disk shaped because they rolled, or had something roll over them like a conveyor roller ?! There would be wear marks and perhaps that is why they were covered in the examination.

Anyways, whether you subscribe to lws being across the wheel in some fashion with ropes and pulleys etc or in-series like the early MT's where the 'nothing can be achieved without it' principle is first mentioned then there are also inescapable conclusions, imo.

When one lw influences another it can only be to reposition the other. A weight descends under gravity force and thru its connection mechanism to another simultaneously raises it. The Law of Levers apply to these 'compound' levers. More weight cannot be raised vertically the same distance as a weight falls (vertically). GPE of the fallen is greater than the GPE of the raised. This is inviolate.

But there is another factor to consider. Repositioning weights in this manner causes temporary torque in a wheel. And it will move to find balance of torques. But raising another weight by lowering another thru connection has another effect. There is a NET GPE change. And because of CoE the Translational KE gained by the transitioning weights cannot exceed the NET GPE change. IOW's the latency grows because the weights transition slower to reconcile the NET GPE difference. The less the NET GPE difference the less the residual weight velocity and KE. Fact of life ! Nevertheless we probably want to use the KE the weights have instead of wasting it with collisions against a right angle for example.

What this means is that we often attempt to maximize positive torque by connectedness methods for rearranging weights (or pairs etc) for least NET GPE difference, and in turn create a rod for our back. We increase the latency factor because these weights move evermore slowly compared to a free falling acceleration datum for example.

Start factoring that into the rpms of the Gera wheel at its size and the table top model and it suggests to me that lws transitioning from pulling and pushing another were not solely responsible for the excess continuous torque and the rpm attained by the wheels. Perhaps the lws temporary torque redistribution job was a secondary inescapable function; primarily to reposition the Prime Mover of MT15 notoriety which purportedly showed the superior imbalance, tho not seen or able to be directly deduced.