PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by thx4 »

@Shadow, je pense que tu as mis le doigt probablement sur le graal... En cours de vérification physique.
Te serait il possible de prendre contact avec RH, il parle parfaitement Français, il te donnera des éclaircissement sur le sujet.
A++

@Shadow, I think you've probably hit on the Holy Grail... In the process of physical verification.
Would it be possible for you to contact RH, he speaks perfect French, he will give you some clarification on the subject.

A++
Last edited by thx4 on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not everything I present is functional, but a surprise can't be completely ruled out. Thank you very much.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

THX,
Nous avons un premier contact, mais je dois contruire pour être sur qu'Algodoo ne se paie pas ma tête encore une fois!!!
L'arrangement est disponible pour qui veut en disposer.
J.B

We have a first contact, but I have to build to be sure that Algodoo does not pay my head again!!!
The arrangement is available to anyone who wants to dispose of it.
J.B
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

SHADOW wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:50 am THX,
Nous avons un premier contact, mais je dois contruire pour être sur qu'Algodoo ne se paie pas ma tête encore une fois!!!
L'arrangement est disponible pour qui veut en disposer.
J.B

Pareillement, il faut vérifier physiquement, je tente cette semaine...
Je fais surtout confiance à l'aptitude de RH avec algodoo, mais cela rejoint l'air du temps sur le forum, beaucoup d'idées très proches, mais tu as mis selon moi les choses dans les bons trous. :)
Merci à toi de partager.
A++

Similarly, it is necessary to check physically, I try this week...
I mostly trust RH's ability with algodoo, but this joins the zeitgeist on the forum, a lot of very similar ideas, but you put things in the right holes in my opinion. :)
Thanks to you for sharing.
A++
Not everything I present is functional, but a surprise can't be completely ruled out. Thank you very much.
besslerrad
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by besslerrad »

SHADOW wrote: ... to be sure that Algodoo does not pay my head again!!!
J.B
Hi SHADOW,

Thanks for sharing your interesting design. I also downloaded the Algodoo scene and tested it locally, since it has some conceptual similarities with an aproach, I worked on a while ago.

Then I detected, that air resistance is switched off in your simulation. Unfortunately, without air resistance, it's realtively easy, to create a "runner" in Algodoo. After switching air resistance back on, the wheel does not loop over the top anymore, but behaves like a pendulum and eventually stops at its PQ.

Still there seems to be something behind such a design, because I also got a few positive results from my simulations in the past, even with air resistance on.

Best Regards,
Stefan
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Besslerrad,
je pensais que sous Algodoo la résistance à l'air concernait le souffle comme en Aérodynamique, mais si c'est le cas je vais revoir ma copie.
J.B

Besslerrad,
I thought that under Algodoo the air resistance was about the breath as in Aerodynamics, but if that's the case I will review my copy.
J.B
P.J. PROUDHON
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

I noticed that it didn't run with air resistance on too.
I was able to get it to run with a brake on the axle. With enough braking force to hold the wheel stationary with the COG offset, it still accelerated and ran if i gave it a strong enough tug, with the drag tool, to overcome the braking effect. The braking effect on the axle is a reasonable representation of frictions.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Il y a moins de résistance à l'air avec un bras sur pivot.
La distance par rapport à l'axe de rotation de l'ensemble semble importante par rapport aux proportions de l'arrangement.
J.B
https://youtu.be/7uHoKtSYICg

There is less resistance to air with an arm on pivot.
The distance from the axis of rotation of the whole seems important in relation to the proportions of the arrangement.

J.B.
https://youtu.be/7uHoKtSYICg
Attachments
SHADOW'S WHEEL.JPG
SHADOW'S WHEEL.zip
(7.91 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
SHADOW'S WHEEL 3.zip
(13.19 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Shadow,
It is an improvement with a crossbar. i was able to get it to run with 60% air resistance, which can be increased once it has reached a certain speed. This is far better than with the solid wheel.
A helpful tip; if you double click on the grid (right on the bottom toolbar) you can select "snap to grid", this will allow you to place bearings and objects on the grid junctions. This enables you to reproduce objects, mechanisms and locate them with accuracy.
I have changed my language on Algodoo to French, to make it easier.
"Snap to grid" is "aligner sur le quadrillage
Last edited by Robinhood46 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Attachments
SHADOW'S WHEEL 2.zip
(233.13 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

La dernière mouture.
Plus de résistance due à l'air.
Les poids ont la densité de la pierre.
Le principe: les deux poids jumellés sur la barre tangentielle s'écartent du moyeu coté descendant et se raprochent coté montant.

J.B

The last of it.
No more air resistance.
Weights have the density of stone.
The principle: the two twin weights on the tangential bar move away from the hub on the descending side and catch on the ascending side.

J.B
Attachments
SHADOW'S WHEEL 00.JPG
Last edited by SHADOW on Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

SHADOW wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:04 pm La dernière mouture.
Plus de résistance due à l'air.
Les poids ont la densité de la pierre.
Le principe: les deux poids jumellés sur la barre tangentielle s'écartent du moyeu coté descendant et se raprochent coté montant.

J.B

The last of it.
No more air resistance.
Weights have the density of stone.
The principle: the two twin weights on the tangential bar move away from the hub on the descending side and catch on the ascending side.

J.B

There's a variation of that, that might work. Since inventions are worth money does 15% of the royalties the first year sound fair? And I'll donate my
share to the charity of your choosing. I'd be a fool if I worked for free.
Last edited by Soon on Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Be careful guys I have several working designs and I think that gravity should not be over used for energy. It could cool the core of the planet. It might also offset Earth's rotation around the sun. We should only use gravity wheels in an emergency like global warming but only as sparingly as possible. Every effort should be made not to use gravity for energy.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

preoccupied wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:28 pm Be careful guys I have several working designs and I think that gravity should not be over used for energy. It could cool the core of the planet. It might also offset Earth's rotation around the sun. We should only use gravity wheels in an emergency like global warming but only as sparingly as possible. Every effort should be made not to use gravity for energy.
This is too funny. We're discussing kinetic energy in a bound system which is the Earth, right?
M = 5.9722×1024 kg * 29.8 km/s = 2,655,694 joules. Does that sound right? And when gravity powers something, then
the kinetic energy the Earth has decreases.
What is missing here is the joules would be 10^24. That means 2.655694 x 10^30 joules. Kind of basic but I can do simple.
And preoccupied, my offer to Shadow still stands. I don't work for free. A possible solution if realized is 15% of the first years
patent rights would have to go to the charity of his choosing. I like money like the next person does.
Last edited by Soon on Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Earth's energy is a constant force created by time dilation. If Earth were to stop dead in its track say that massive amounts of gravity wheels slow it down to a halt, it would begin rotating again from time dilation. But all of that rotation in a vacuum creates heat in the core from gravity. That heat will dissipate if you use gravity for energy and it might take a while for it to return. I did experiments when I was a kid where i put heat in vacuums in different ways and I caused things to rotate around the vacuum. While gravity itself might not be related to the heat the orbiting effects of gravity might be. So when the Earth cools it might also effect satellites and the moon.
Last edited by preoccupied on Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

If what you are saying is true, then i would have thought we would have found the solution years ago.
If gravity was used up by having an effect on a mass, then weighing oneself on scales would give a lower reading in the basement of a high-rise tower than on the top floor, because all the gravity used up, to hold everything above on the floors, would not be available to apply sufficient force on the scales in the basement. The difference that could be observed would only be due to the difference in altitude, not how much gravity is left over from moving everything above.
Gravity isn't a force that can be used up. Gravity is the observed effect of two masses moving in space that are mutually affecting the movement of each other. Both objects take the path of least resistance, the reduced resistance being created by the presence of the other object.
I don't think we need to worry about using it all up turning wheels.