PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by SHADOW »

Montage réussi sous Algodoo.
Les poids roulant montent trop tot et à la verticale.
Encore un petit réglage pour le changement d'état.
J.B

Successful assembly under Algodoo.
The rolling weights rise too fast and vertically.
Another small adjustment for the change of state.
J.B
Attachments
TROP TOT 90°.JPG
LAZY 3e.zip
(364.12 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Hi Shadow.

Just so you know, using gravity against gravity with leverage isn't going to work....

A Storks Bill is just a lever. It isn't anything special.

Cheers

Kaine
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Tarsier,
Avec l'expérience j'ai constaté qu'un système isolé pouvait fonctionner, mais quand il s'agit d'en mettre plusieurs sur un pivot, c'est une autre paire de manches!!!!
j'hésite encore à me lancé dans une construction pour vérifier car avec Algodoo on a des surprises.
A suivre
J.B

With experience I have found that an isolated system can work, but when it comes to putting several on a pivot, it’s a different story!!!!
I still hesitate to start a construction to check because with Algodoo we have surprises.
To follow
J.B
P.J. PROUDHON
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

With experience I have found that an isolated system can work
I guess it depends what you mean by "work".... In a system where you rely on gravity leveraging another gravity body, The system mass has to be lifted.
neuberlintourist1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by neuberlintourist1 »

You know about Cuckoo clocks? Image
First invented around 1730s, also notice the form of the
clock hands -Uhrzeiger
clock hands -Uhrzeiger
clock hands on some of ancient clocks,
ALso according to Wikipedia and google the mechanism used musical organs:

German:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuckucksuhr
Die ersten Kuckucksuhren
Mechanischer Kuckuck, 1650
Die Ursprünge der Kuckucksuhr liegen im Dunkeln.
Bereits 1619 gelangte eine Uhr mit Kuckucksschrei in die Sammlung des Kurfürsten Johann Georg I. von Sachsen.[1]
Wie der Kuckucksruf mit zwei Pfeifen mechanisch nachgeahmt werden konnte, hatte der Mechaniker Salomon de Caus schon 1615 beschrieben.[2] Offensichtlich orientierte sich Athanasius Kircher in dem weit verbreiteten Handbuch zur Musik Musurgia Universalis fünfunddreißig Jahre später an de Caus (1650), als er eine mechanische Orgel mit verschiedenen Figurenautomaten vorstellte, darunter auch eine mechanische Kuckucksfigur. Dieser Kuckuck öffnet automatisch den Schnabel und bewegt Flügel und Schwanzspitze. Gleichzeitig ertönt der Kuckucksruf, erzeugt von zwei Orgelpfeifen, die auf eine kleine oder große Terz gestimmt sind.
1669 schlug Domenico Martinelli in seinem Buch Horologi Elementari vor, den Kuckucksruf für die Anzeige der Stunden zu verwenden. Spätestens ab diesem Zeitpunkt war der Mechanismus für eine Kuckucksuhr bekannt.

English:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo_clock
History
First modern cuckoo clocks
In 1629, many decades before clockmaking was established in the Black Forest,[7] an Augsburg merchant by the name of Philipp Hainhofer (1578–1647) penned one of the first known descriptions of a modern cuckoo clock.[8] In Dresden, he visited the Kunstkammer (Cabinet of curiosities) of Prince Elector August von Sachsen. One of the rooms contained a chiming clock with a moving bird, a cuckoo announcing every quarter of an hour, which he briefly described as: "A beautiful chiming clock, inside a cuckoo, indicating the quarter hours with its beak and call, the hours with its flapping wings and pour sugar from its tail"[9] (translated from the German). Hainhofer does not describe what this clock may have looked like and who built it. This piece is no longer part of the Dresden Green Vault collection,[10] but appears in a 1619 inventory book as: "In addition, there is also a new entry. 1 Clock with a cuckoo that yells. It stands on a black pedestal made of ebony on the barber's chest"[11] (translated from the German).
Mechanical cuckoo, 1650. In addition to a flute player satyr and a rooster, a cuckoo figure is also shown in the left side of the engraving.
The Dresden timepiece should not have been unique, because the mechanical cuckoo was considered part of the known mechanical arts in the 17th century.[12] In a widely known handbook on music, Musurgia Universalis (1650), the scholar Athanasius Kircher describes a mechanical organ with several automated figures, including a mechanical cuckoo. This book contains the first documented description—in words and pictures—of how a mechanical cuckoo works.[13] Kircher did not invent the cuckoo mechanism, because this book, like his other works, is a compilation of known facts into a handbook for reference purposes. The engraving clearly shows all the elements of a mechanical cuckoo. The bird automatically opens its beak and moves both its wings and tail. Simultaneously, there is heard the whistle—call of the cuckoo, created by two organ pipes, tuned to a minor or major third. There is only one fundamental difference from the Black Forest-type cuckoo mechanism: The functions of Kircher's bird are not governed by a count wheel in a strike train, but a pinned program barrel synchronizes the movements and sounds of the bird.
On the other hand, in 1669 Domenico Martinelli, in his handbook on elementary clocks Horologi Elementari, suggests using the call of the cuckoo to indicate the hours.[14] Starting at that time the mechanism of the cuckoo clock was known. Any mechanic or clockmaker, who could read Latin or Italian, knew after reading the books that it was feasible to have the cuckoo announce the hours.
Subsequently, cuckoo clocks appeared in regions that had not been known for their clockmaking. For instance, the Historische Nachrichten (1713), an anonymous publication generally attributed to Court Preacher Bartholomäus Holzfuss, mentions a musical clock in the Oranienburg palace in Berlin. This clock, originating in West Prussia, played eight church hymns and had a cuckoo that announced the quarter hours.[15] Unfortunately this clock, like the one mentioned by Hainhofer in 1629, can no longer be traced today.[16]
In the 18th century, people in the Black Forest started to build cuckoo clocks.

Last edited by neuberlintourist1 on Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Here is mine. Unfortunately I don't know how old it is. I believe it is made around 1900.
Attachments
20221111_042108.jpg
agor95
Addict
Addict

Cuckoo clocks

Post by agor95 »

Where would we be without cuckoos?

Possible late
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
neuberlintourist1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by neuberlintourist1 »

Remember bessler quote; up is full down is empty, 2 clock hands at 12 oclock when the bird comes out
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

What is the exact quote? I think the version I remember, one side is full and the other empty, and is as beautiful as a peacock tail.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Le principe en cours sur lequel je travail.
Un poteau d'une certaine densité lève un poids d'une autre densité.
Le poteau a tout son poids quand il est vertical, pour lever l'autre poids.
Le poteau à l'horizontal réparti proportionnellement son poids sur l'axe de rotation.
L'idée est d'avoir toujours une masse supérieure coté descendant.
J'appellerais se principe : variation de densité par subterfuge mécanique.
Essai sous Algodoo intéressant, à peaufiner.
Tiré de la série des MT 63 à 74.
Entre autres j'ai eu une idée pour améliorer ma roue grenouille.
J.B

The current principle I’m working on.
A pole of a certain density lifts a weight of another density.
The pole has all its weight when it is vertical, to lift the other weight.
The horizontal column distributes its weight proportionally on the axis of rotation.
The idea is to always have a top-down mass.
I would call this principle: density variation by mechanical subterfuge.
Algodoo test interesting, to refine.
From the MT 63 to 74 series.
Among other things I had an idea to improve my frog wheel.
J.B
Attachments
MT 63-74.JPG
poteau 1.zip
(742.45 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Evolution de la roue grenouille !
Je fais une simulation Algodoo et vois si une construction peut être envisagée.
Pour la roue à poteau le système poulie doit être remplacé par un Lazytong pour multiplier le déplacement du petit poids.
Problème identique à la grenouille ça croasse !!!
J.B

Evolution of the frog wheel!
I’m doing an Algodoo simulation and see if a construction can be considered.
For the pole wheel the pulley system must be replaced by a Lazytong to multiply the displacement of the small weight.
Identical problem to the frog that croaks!!!
J.B
Attachments
GRENOUILLE3.pdf
(177.15 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
TEST3.JPG
GRENOUILLE 10.zip
(237.7 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Heh Shadow I found the last Sim interesting. Never did much testing with mixing SB and lazy-tongs together. I have downloaded some of your stuff prior also. I hope you don’t take offence if I cannibalize certain mechanical applications. You are a lot better at SIM construction than me. Maybe the truth is I don’t have the patience.

Anyway just want to give a shout out to someone also traveling on windy deserted roads and say thanks for sharing.
Last edited by daxwc on Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What goes around, comes around.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Daxwc,
Tout ce que je mets ici est à disposition de qui veut l'utiliser et sans restriction.
Juste une observation si vous utilisez Algodoo, ce n'est pas tout à fait fiable et il faut vraiment être Zen pour l'utiliser.
Je vous remercie pour vos salutations !
J.B

Hello Daxwc,
Everything I put here is available to anyone who wants to use it and without restriction.
Just an observation if you use Algodoo, it’s not quite reliable and you really need to be Zen to use it.
Thank you for your greetings!
J.B
P.J. PROUDHON
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Do you know Shadow if you can cut and paste into different scenes on Algodoo?
What goes around, comes around.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Algo doo doo

Post by agor95 »

I checked out this product and considered the save file could be adjusted [hacked].
That would allow more creativity, but chose not to for it is not the most open product.

That means the results are not open to verification.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed