PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by SHADOW »

Les essais avec le système roberval ne fonctione pas.
Une autre idée mais aussi un canard mort, une roue à louches!
je passe aux essais avec les deux hamers toys et le lazy, a suivre!!
Entre temps j'ai un autre concept à étudier
J.B

Testing with the roberval system does not work.
Another idea but also a dead duck, a fishy wheel!
I go to tests with the two toy hamers and the lazy, to follow!!
In the meantime I have another concept to study
J.B
Attachments
Roue louches 2.zip
(315.18 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Roue a louches.JPG
P1070284.JPG
P1070285.JPG
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

SHADOW,
Try putting the storks Bills on a radius, then drive them with the old ring and rollers-------------------Sam
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I would try to simulate my design in algodoo but I can't seem to get the pulleys to work. I have got to have the easiest design in the world to simulate. SHADOW if you want to see progress in finding Bessler's wheel you could might help other people like me do simulations. I think that I have a fantastic design but I'm too incompetent to simulate it and I lack resources to build it. Man algodoo is messed up. I can't get it to do anything it just explodes. I have extra long levers beyond the weights position counteracting the load of the pulley against an outer rim or ramp. If you're willing to put so much effort into buildings things you might as well use the working design, my design. My pride swells like a gushing fountain or what are those things that fly into the air at some national parks. The water spouts.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Préoccupé,
Si vous êtes assez clair dans vos demandes je peux peut être vous aider!
Mais j'avoue que parfois j'ai du mal à comprendre votre démarche.
J.B
Hello Preoccupied,
If you are clear enough in your requests I can maybe help you!
But I admit that sometimes I have trouble understanding your approach.
J.B
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
Pouvez vous me préciser sur quel modèle porte vos conseils SVP.
J.B

Hi Sam,
Can you tell me which model your advice is based on, please.
J.B
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
Pouvez vous me préciser sur quel modèle porte vos conseils SVP.
J.B

Hi Sam,
Can you tell me which model your advice is based on, please.
J.B
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Dear SHADOW:

Lever length to weight is radius of wheel times four. Length of total lever including beyond the weight is length to weight times four or greater. As the perpendicular lever falls to the bottom it will naturally rest in the vertical position in the center and there it will encounter a horizontal ramp about 45 degrees steep that it will lean against until it has naturally rotated 90 degrees. Wrapped over top and then underneath is a gear and a pulley that is connected 135 degrees away where it's lifting the lever with the weight on it up to a perpendicular position. The pulley gears size do not effect anything, they can be the same size and the size doesn't matter whatever is convenient. In my drawing those are not very big but it doesn't matter how big they are. I have them the same size for the pulley to get the lever size amounts that I think is optimal.

The concept for this is that a gear on the rim of a wheel can be larger than the load on a pulley and that this will cause mechanical disadvantage against the pulley by the load being lifted by a longer lever. It's like a regular lever except that it's handle is being driven by an outer rim away from the wheel and the wheel is applying force to the axle. In this special situation your lever can be any length because the 90 degrees that the lever moves naturally remains vertical the entire time. However I have calculated that the optimal lever length should be about what I've drawn and that any extra lever length would be less efficient than increasing the size of the whole device to increase power.
overkill overbalanced wheel8.png
In Algodoo I can't connect ropes and pulleys. They explode every time. I Must have a glitch!

Sincerely, Jon Perry
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Preoccupied
Pouvez vous ziper votre fichier Algodoo pour me le transmettre ici ?

Preoccupied
Can you zip your Algodoo file and send it to me here?
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

It doesn't exist. I got frustrated and deleted algodoo a while ago. I could NOT get Algodoo to do anything useful. I don't know if you care to simulate my idea. It's up to you. If you want to look into all possible realms for Bessler's wheel I recommend helping me.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

SHADOW,
December last year you made a drawing; See my thread, Zeroing in on Bessler's Wheel. Go to page 31, Mon. Dec. 26, 2022, 3:14 pm. Since the rollers; as they shift around inside of the ring, are always balanced, they can be quite heavy.

The "Idea" is to use the weight of the discs / rollers to drive the storks bills or lazy tongs. They would be on a radius, one for each disc. It might require two stages for them to work. If it's a bad idea please disregard it------------Sam
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Preoccupied,
Pouvez vous faire un croquis mécanique de ce que vous desirez sans les détails de proportion graphique.
ex : un levier, une roue, une poulie, un engrenage etc..

Preoccupied,
You can make a mechanical sketch of what you want without the graphic proportion details.
ex: a lever, a wheel, a pulley, a gear etc..
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Sam,
Pas sur d'avoir compris votre demande!
voir croquis

Not sure you understand your request!
see sketch
Attachments
SAM 4.JPG
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi SHADOW!
Yes Yes, that's it. It's prefect. You have a gift. I'm not quite sure what it will do. But, it might work-------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat May 13, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

SHADOW, Forget this idea! Best I can tell is, it's NOT working------------------------Sam
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Pas de soucis Sam, au plaisir!!

No worries, Sam, see you!
P.J. PROUDHON