PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by SHADOW »

Préoccupied,
J'ai fais un premier jet mais il m'en faut plus sur les connections, engrenages et poulies.
I made a first draft but I need more on the connections, gears and pulleys.
Attachments
Preoccupied 1.JPG
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

If you look at my drawing the left most gear is connected three positions over like I said 135 degrees so that' the top right connection connected to the left most gear. The string goes over the drive gear and then under the next gear. Know what I mean?

Also I'm happy with your progress making drawings about my design that I've roughly fixed SAM's drawing.
SAM 4 SOLUTION by Jon Perry.png
This solution to Sam Peppiettes idea is a lot like my swinging weights idea and it uses the same sort of logic so there might be other designs like this one and my swinging weights design that use the same sort of idea placed along a square like this. Did I make a mistake on SAM's idea when I tried to fix it? This is called teamwork!
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

could work . .. .. .
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

There is 6 weights being lifted by 3 at the most in that WaltzCee. That is an unworkable idea. The weights are in the wrong places. My swastika wheel was unworkable until I added a ramp at the top to unload and reload the weight causing more weights to fall than are being lifted. DS 2008 wheel is similar to my idea with the ramp; I'm sure that's why you brought it up. In my swastika wheel that uses the ramp it carefully allows weight to fall vertically downward while it's rolling down the ramp 45 degrees so that that weight plus the 2 free falling on the levers make 3 weights lift 1 and pushing 1 along the ramp. It's really 2 weights and a small amount from the weight going vertically downward on the ramp so it's like 2.3 weights lifting 1.5 weights. Well I don't know because I don't have math to calculate it. But the starting overbalance advantage is really strong and that's when you need it to be strong to push the weight along the ramp part way before it becomes non resistant again. All of the extra forces developed from its design are in the right place to pick up the greatest load resistance in the process. I think you are just trying to rile my up WaltzCee with some trolling. I know you didn't make any smart ass remarks but that's what you usually do and this looks just like you are trying to make a comparison to my other wheel.

I am so impressed at other people's drafting and art abilities. I lack drafting and art ability and simulation ability but I think my designs for perpetual motion machines are improving. My aptitude might be extremely high even though my skill set is very low right now. I scored 169 year 2003 on an online IQ test a year after a concussion from being assaulted by a girl before being assaulted again in 2004, 2005. 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009. I am not in good shape I will tell you that but in 2001 I did a time loop and was Sir Isaac Newton so I am that guy too except that I left a dead copy of myself in the past to show I was there. It seems a little gruesome but copies of me would kill themselves so that there could be a copy left in the past that died to show I was there. The idea is if I need to I can prove that I'm a time traveler. I do not think I'm confused and that being hit on the head made me this way. I think that being hit on the head effected my ability to be a 169 IQ genius from 2003 or an even greater untested aptitude from childhood or whatever I would have been from being Newton in which I likely did the entire life work of Newton in a few months time traveling through events.

The way that that GIF image is so neatly drawn is so cool WaltzCee. I am open to anybody making a good model drawing of my designs for me because I am seeking material art to go along with my Utility of ideas. Like when I worked on Sam's idea I brutalized how it looked so badly, I am a terrible drafter! It's funny. haha
Last edited by preoccupied on Sat May 13, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

So verbose, yet mostly ear*elephant, Jon. Have your inner Newton think along these lines:
  • There is a pseudo-acceleration when the mass changes colors from grey to green. For a brief moment, the mass's weight moves from where it's resting to where it's suspended. 3rd derivative energy. It happens in a flash.
  • When the color goes from green to yellow, the class of lever changes, like finger nail clippers.
By reason of full disclosure, this is not my idea. It is clever though.
Walter Clarkson
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
un croquis pour méditer sur votre idée!

Hi Sam,
a sketch to meditate on your idea!
Attachments
SAM 5.JPG
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

SHADOW,
The flat was a big problem before. Can't be sure though; it is different----------------------------Sam
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Preoccupied.
Si j'ai bien compris, c'est le sac de vipères en croquis que vous souhaitez simuler sous Algodoo.
C'est tordu pour Algodoo mais j'essaierais cette semaine pendant mes creux au travail.

Hello Preoccupied.
If I understand correctly, this is the bag of sketch vipers you want to simulate on Algodoo.
It’s twisted for Algodoo, but I’d try it this week while I’m down at work.
Attachments
Preoccupied 2.JPG
Last edited by SHADOW on Sun May 14, 2023 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Between that GIF from WC and SHADOW's graphic - I'm seeing some truth and some cleverness.

WC's graphic from DS2000 shows some important detail - using a multi-stage lever (finger nail clipper style of lever) to help lift a weight and then once lifted, the weight is no longer hung from the wheel but rests on an inner support. Once the weight is brought to noon and dumped out of its support, then the weight transfers back to the rim of the wheel. I suspect the problem once again would be getting the weight to rise at the bottom, but perhaps SHADOW's diagram with the 2 into 1 into 2 into 1 is the way at which the torque is transferred and focused down to assist lifting the bottom weight.

There's hope for sure - just not in my lifetime.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sun May 14, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I can be silent no more! Let me collect some things and set a feast of a table in the presence of my enemies.
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

overthrow7.png
overthrow3.png
Instead of using a circle you could use a quarter circle or something close to it like what I've drawn. If you use a quarter circle thing it will keep the driving weights balanced always (I think). Then you can use a pulley or conveyour belt I think conveyor belt would be best if aligned properly and it would allow you to tug on the SB without changing the angle that it is pointing.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Préoccupied,
en pièce jointe l'avancement de simulation sous Algodoo.
Ca reste casse Tête à faire car vos liaison pour 8 leviers ne sont pas correctes à mon avis mais je peux me tromper.
A suivre!!

Hello, Preoccupied,
Attached is the simulation progress under Algodoo.
It remains a headache to do because your connections for 8 levers are not correct in my opinion but I can be wrong.
Stay tuned!!
Attachments
Preoccupied 2023-05-15 .jpg
Capture.JPG
Last edited by SHADOW on Mon May 15, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Looking at DS2008's wheel...it shows a problem that oob wheels often have and that is when you have weights on rigid arms, as they swing they advance and retard slightly and it causes this bunching up of weights that often sabotages the wheel.

My next train of thought then is if a weighted ring can be utilized and just move the axle, but then that always manifests itself in having to essentially having to lift the entire wheel repeatedly and you're right back to square one.

So my next thought is if it's possible to have all the weights suspended on ropes and pulleys. I've mentioned this before, but the context is here this time - essentially I'm asking if there is a way to mimic the pendulum movement with clever tethering of ropes so that no arm or rod is needed. To me this brings up the idea of allowing gradual movements and potentially curved paths of the weights. Of course in a rotating environment, moving in a linear fashion manifests itself to an outsider looking in as a curved motion. Im talking about such movements a dropping a weight, having it swing and wrap itself around a dowel, then the rotation of the wheel could either keep winding it up or unwind it.

Another mental exercise is to imagine if ds2008's pendulum arms were ropes. How would that affect operation? How could you tether the weights to prevent them from going where you didn't want them to? No longer are you corralled into forced movements limited by the swing of a stiff arm... you can now run tethers to manipulate where you want things to go. To add to the confusion, you can stack the mechanisms and just have 2 weights per frame or 4 to prevent tangles. Tethers can change length too via pulleys which are either fastened to the wheel or even to other tethers so that as one weight moves, it can prevent or allow the movement of other weights.

Based on the toys page there is an inherent instability of flopping this way or that. Of all the posts I've read on this forum over the years, ones involving tethers and pulleys are in the minority by far. There is a marked lack of that style even in the MTs although they are there but seemingly minimized. Bessler himself mentioned ropes and pulleys with his crossbar speak.

Anyway, this is of course assuming this is all real...as you well know I'm highly skeptical but it's a win either way for me whether I'm proved right or wrong.
Last edited by JUBAT on Mon May 15, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Pour ma part j'évite l'utilisation des cordes et poulies.
Les cordes ne sont pas fiables pour le transfert en mécanique : allongement, glissement etc.
Les poulies occasionnent beaucoup de frottement et consomment une bonne partie de l'énergie disponible selon l'angle de renvoie.
Pour le principe de maitrise des poids uniquement avec des cordes, il renvoi au yoyo et au diabolo mais je ne vois pas comment bobiner.

For my part I avoid the use of ropes and pulleys.
Ropes are not reliable for mechanical transfer: lengthening, sliding etc.
The pulleys cause a lot of friction and consume a lot of the energy available depending on the angle of return.
For the principle of weight control only with strings, it refers to yoyo and diabolo but I don’t see how to reel.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Préoccupied,
La suite des travaux sur votre idée en pièces jointes.
je ne sais que faire des cordes vertes.
J.B

Hello, Preoccupied,
Further work on your idea in attachments.
I don’t know what to do with green cords.
Attachments
Preoccupied 2023-05-16 b.jpg
Preoccupied 3c.zip
(326.94 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
Preoccupied 2023-05-16 DWG.jpg
Preoccupied 2023-05-16 .jpg
Last edited by SHADOW on Tue May 16, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON