e=mc^2

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: e=mc^2

Post by Ant »

New video...

Prototype needs a spring and perhaps the weights need to be configured differently. I dunno but check out what happens when I close the arm manually.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/853966/gravity_wheel/

Let me know what you think...
turulato
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by turulato »

Ant:

You have the same problem we all have, we come up with designs and no matter what we come up with we always need that extra push just to get us over the hump, I believe that because of this Bessler spent all that time analyzing his drawings and making comments about them, suggesting that since he knew how to make it work, he could make any reasonable design work. This I believe.
Keep at it, you are not alone, may I suggest that you use a weight instead of a spring, your design looks very close to my own, I only regret that I can not build it at this time.

Good luck.

Victor

P.S. I just went back to the previous page and saw that you did use weights, so never mind about my suggetion :-)
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Weights now reconfigured... 6 thick weighing 1 Kg.
Attachments
1 Kg weight
1 Kg weight
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

turulato wrote:Ant:

You have the same problem we all have, we come up with designs and no matter what we come up with we always need that extra push just to get us over the hump, I believe that because of this Bessler spent all that time analyzing his drawings and making comments about them, suggesting that since he knew how to make it work, he could make any reasonable design work. This I believe.
Keep at it, you are not alone, may I suggest that you use a weight instead of a spring, your design looks very close to my own, I only regret that I can not build it at this time.

Good luck.

Victor

P.S. I just went back to the previous page and saw that you did use weights, so never mind about my suggetion :-)
I have spent tonight redoing the weight configuration - it became obvious a weight was needed when stopps were added and a star trek logo to me is appropriate (Pythagorean Triangles).

The weight of the arm drop, will now be enough to retract the arm comfortably.

I do not do anything a spring or a long piece of elastic will do.

Do not let my stuff deter you from your stuff, cos there are loads of ways of doing it, you just need the snake (square wave)...

My concern is what will be the effect of a square wave generator be?
What kind of force is 60^2 and will it be in the form of mass?

A constant of 30 has a maximum sharing square of 60^2. But depending on the mass involved depends on the highest sharing squares. As can be seen in my posted magic square sharing table.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Here is a picture I posted elsewhere to explain a little clearer.
Attachments
howitworks.JPG
howitworks2.JPG
turulato
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by turulato »

Yeap! Keep plugging away.
One thing that have not seen on anyones design is those stamps that Bessler showed on his drawing. Here is a picture to help you understand what I'm talking about.
I notice on your video that after helping it manually, the mechanism swings a hair over 120 Deg. and then it wants to swing back, this is common in our designs, having said that, I like to point out that maybe Bessler put those stamps in a cam position to help overcome the tendency to swing back. Maybe he still had a problem with the backswing so he went further and added those extra pendulums, so he ended up with three different mechanisms helping each other and because of its nature he concluded that "The axle must also turn."
These are my two cents, I hope it helps in getting your wheel turning.

May it be for the glory of God.

Victor
Attachments
Auxiliary help?
Auxiliary help?
Inventors, Masters of Creative and independent thought
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Yeap! Keep plugging away.
One thing that have not seen on anyones design is those stamps that Bessler showed on his drawing. Here is a picture to help you understand what I'm talking about.
I notice on your video that after helping it manually, the mechanism swings a hair over 120 Deg. and then it wants to swing back, this is common in our designs, having said that, I like to point out that maybe Bessler put those stamps in a cam position to help overcome the tendency to swing back. Maybe he still had a problem with the backswing so he went further and added those extra pendulums, so he ended up with three different mechanisms helping each other and because of its nature he concluded that "The axle must also turn."
These are my two cents, I hope it helps in getting your wheel turning.

May it be for the glory of God.

Victor
The new configuration of 6 weights don't work as well as 3, but 3 is not heavy enough. I will upgrade to 8.

Ummm perhaps a clue... weight - uueight - 2ueight - to you eight.

I'll upgrade to 8 pythagorean triangles on each weight see if that's any better.

The 'T' lever could be used to close the arm, did they have elastic in Besslers day?

When it's upgraded to 8 before the springs are put on - I'll film it again and show that the backward movement was not what it appeared on the video.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Yeah!!!
Thinking about it nice tip...

I'm having problems with the tautness of the elastic and it catching in the arm.

A 'T' lever would really throw the arm back. I'm gonna seriously think about assimilating that data into the design.

Thanks Victor.

EDIT
I have now posted a new video at view bug - Ant and all that...

Need to take a little break from it, be back after the weekend...
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Photos...
Attachments
The wheel with 3 weights 8 thick
The wheel with 3 weights 8 thick
Each weight 8 thick.
Each weight 8 thick.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

I have been able to work on the wheel and mechanism for several hours today, I will not complete it on a Wednesday. Wednesday's child is full of woe... Thursday sounds better - Thursday's child has far to go... It even has dual meaning. :)

There is one question...

How does a peacock peck, does it peck like a chicken or does it have a special technique?
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Could this be Besslers Peacock!!!

http://www.viewbug.com/video/4785/
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Before the last weight in my latest prototype is made.

http://www.viewbug.com/video/4894/
Attachments
Is it a Peacock or is it a startrek logo?
Is it a Peacock or is it a startrek logo?
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

My sanity needs time off. Video update...

http://www.viewbug.com/video/4940/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/867135/be ... _8_weight/

Love some feedback in the meantime...
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Ant,

You request feedback! After three pages of postings, the response has been limited to say the least.

This being my first response to you since joining us, I welcome you to the forum. I must however add that your elation on quantum math and scissor squares seems misplaced here.

I believe that you, and for that matter all new members recently introduced to the gravity wheel addiction need to work their way down the left column of the following link. It may save you considerable time and expense.

Also reduces the time required by the experienced to explain certain things to each "newbie" that joins us.

http://www.todayinsci.com/Books/MechApp ... /page2.htm

As for feedback concerning your design, IMO you have an obsession with mathematical squares and no matter how many you add, it will not work.
THE history of the search for perpetual motion does not afford a single instance of ascertained success; all that wears any appearance of probability remains secret, and like other secrets, can not be defended in any satisfactory way against the opinions of the skeptical, who have in their favor, in this instance, an appeal to learned authorities against the principle of all such machines, and the total want of operativeness in all known practical results. Published statements afford sorry examples of talents and ingenuity strangely misapplied. Some, but very few, are slightly redeemed from contempt by a glimpse of novelty. Of genius all are deficient, and the reproductions of known fallacies show a remarkable ignorance of first principles on one side and of the most ordinary sources of information on the other. One of the grossest fallacies of the mind is that of taking for granted that ideas of mechanical constructions, apparently the result of accident, must of necessity be quite original. The history of all invention fairly leads to the conclusion that, were all that is known to be swept from the face of the earth, the whole would be reinvented in coming ages. The most doubtful "originality" is that which any inventor attributes to his ignorance of all previous plans, coupled with an isolated position in life. It may be granted that the desire of secrecy often renders investigation difficult, and, from some remarkable feeling of this nature, most inventors of supposed perpetual-motion machines, believing themselves possessors of this notable power, make it a matter of profound secrecy.

The attempts to solve this problem would seem, so far, only to have proved it to be thoroughly paradoxical. The inventions resulting from it during the last three centuries baffle any attempt at classification developing progressive improvement. It would almost seem as if each inventor had acted independently of his predecessors; and, therefore, frequently reinventing, as new, some exploded fallacy. These retrograde operations and strange resuscitations have led to unmitigated censure, and a sweeping charge of ignorance, imbecility, and folly. No doubt many instances exist especially deserving the severest treatment; but unsparing censure loses half its causticity, and it shows a weak cause, or weaker advocacy, to condemn all parties alike as deficient both in learning and common sense. It has long been, and so remains to this day, an unsettled question, whether perpetual motion is, or is not, possible. To name no other, it is evident, from their writings, that Bishop Wilkins, Gravesande, Bernoulli, Leupold, Nicholson, and many eminent mathematicians, have favored the belief in the possibility of perpetual motion, although admitting difficulties in the way of its discovery. Against it, we find De la Hire, Parent, Papin, Desaguliers, and the great majority of scientific men of all classes and countries. It is evident, therefore, that even mathematicians are not agreed.

Ralph
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

As for feedback concerning your design, IMO you have an obsession with mathematical squares and no matter how many you add, it will not work.

I know the side of the fence you are on.

If that be the case, I will fade into oblivion. If not what will it be - in4me?