So just what was a "warped board"?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

John Collins
Addict
Addict

re: So just what was a "warped board"?

Post by John Collins »

The researcher who translated the letter for me read it himself in the German archives and, as you saw, commented that not all the letters were published. I'm satisfied that the original still exists in one of the many museums in Germany. I'm trying establish which one.

Hans is correct, Latin was a universal language and mostly lectures at university were given in Latin, so it is likely that Wolff wrote in Latin.

The researcher did his investigation prior to 1986 so the letter can be placed possibly at or near to Halle at that time. It is not uncommon for some letters not to be published as it is an editorial decision and not necessarily a sign of censorship. Of course the letter could now be at or near where Leibniz resided at the time, possibly Hannover, as he was the recipient.

JC
hansvonlieven
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by hansvonlieven »

G'day John and all,

Just to clarify why I said what I said. Leibnitz corresponded with a number of people. He was in the habit to write back in the language he was addressed in. I have letters by him in French, German as well as Latin.

I can only go by the letters I have seen, but all letters by Wolf and replies thereto by Leibnitz I have come across were in Latin.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done . Groucho Marx
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

John Collins wrote:The researcher who translated the letter for me read it himself in the German archives and, as you saw, commented that not all the letters were published. I'm satisfied that the original still exists in one of the many museums in Germany. I'm trying establish which one.

Hans is correct, Latin was a universal language and mostly lectures at university were given in Latin, so it is likely that Wolff wrote in Latin.

The researcher did his investigation prior to 1986 so the letter can be placed possibly at or near to Halle at that time. It is not uncommon for some letters not to be published as it is an editorial decision and not necessarily a sign of censorship. Of course the letter could now be at or near where Leibniz resided at the time, possibly Hannover, as he was the recipient.

JC

Look guys, bantying back and forth about what language the damn word was communicated in, is a smelly Red Herring(English spelling)

So, what's left is that you JC, claim to have no clue as to where the Wolfe letters in question to Liebniz are, however, you seem sure they exist somewhere. Of course, you have lost track of the mysterious researcher and cannot just ask him where the documents are located.

LOL.

Wolfe was probably pretty detailed in his descriptions.

However, whatever it is he told Liebniz, is not of much concern to me at this point.

Axel
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

So what are you implying Axel?

JC
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

John,

You have said that you know how the wheel worked.

I am saying the same thing.

You have your way, I have my way.

My way is like nothing I could have ever imagined from reading all of Bessler's books.

Other than this...no comment.

Axel
Quartz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Quartz »

Was this thread strange or what?

I don’t think Axel really cared about the German translation for a warped board, seems to me it was a prelude for a set up almost like he new John wouldn’t be able to provide the original document, if so how did he know?

Ken
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

As Hans says it seems most likely the letter from Wolff to Leibnitz was written in Latin, seeing as all the other correspondences we've seen between them were in Latin. It's a shame John has lost contact with the researcher - if we could just find out where the original letter is located then we could request a photocopy.

Axel - you seem to think there's some sort of conspiracy - there isn't - get over it. We're all working hard to find out all the information we can and make it available to others. If you want to know the details of the letter why don't you do the hard work of tracking it down, transcribing it, and then translating it from Latin or German?

Stewart
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

AXEL ;
nice work !! caught em red handed throwing out information which is unverified and they are unable to [at this point] back it up !! so when its all said and done it boils down to what amounts to RUBBISH !!!!
I thought we just had a discussion along these very same lines ????

HHMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!

"DOC" .
Last edited by docfeelsgood on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quartz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Quartz »

Axel wrote on Feb/16

MT47 4 + 7 = 11 or MT11

There's a connection to MT11.

A doubling.

A counterpoise.

And on Feb 26

The Prime Mover force is what you and the rest of the members here should be seeking. The MT drawings are useless. That is not an opinion. It is what I know.

Ill let the above speak for itself.

And here Axel wrote

Just use the wheel for yourself. That's what I'm doing.

Well I say extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

Ken
All material motion requires a source of energy, a body to store the energy, and the energy of motion.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Axel states that he "knows how the wheel worked'. So if he is attempting to stuff John in the barrel, then I would say he is already in it.

Of course I can say I know how the wheel worked also, it went around in rotation!

I cannot find the link, but I do recall spending one whole evening with a PDF file containing all of Leibniz letters correlated by received and response into a book. It is in a German Library and contains letters in French, Latin, and German. I did have it bookmarked up until my last computer crash!

Ralph
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

"If you want to know the details of the letter why don't you do the hard work of tracking it down, transcribing it, and then translating it from Latin or German? "

Stewart

Hello Stewart,
Well, if someone would give me the researcher's name and last known contact information, I suppose I could do it for you all.
Guenther of Berlin perhaps?

My hope is that John has been spurred to go out and find this guy again, get the letter, publish it here in its original language, and prove me wrong.

Axel
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Quartz wrote:Axel wrote on Feb/16

MT47 4 + 7 = 11 or MT11

There's a connection to MT11.

A doubling.

A counterpoise.

And on Feb 26

The Prime Mover force is what you and the rest of the members here should be seeking. The MT drawings are useless. That is not an opinion. It is what I know.

Ill let the above speak for itself.

And here Axel wrote

Just use the wheel for yourself. That's what I'm doing.

Well I say extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

Ken
Ken,

Outstanding research.

Here I'm poking fun, mocking the MT drawings. Bessler said it would take a discerning mind. A discerning mind is one that can separate truth from bullshit, which means that he's telling us that there is indeed plenty of BS in MT. I believe that MT is just full of noisemakers and that the prime mover force is to be found on your own. I believe all the "codes" are also Bullshit. What better way to have eternity believe he actually did it than to wave codes in your face, codes that lead to useless noisemakers, if thay can be solved at all. He wanted you to know and believe he had a working wheel, but he didn't want anyone else to get credit in the future and leave him out. That's what I believe. That's what I know.

I also speak about taking action on a plan of mine, to use it for myself.

I haven't ever claimed a working wheel, but then, that doesn't mean I couldn't.

Enough said.

Axel
Mak#1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mak#1 »

Ralph; Please be prepared to recieve a medium sized package from UPS, inside please find, a cool glass of milk, a plate of choclate chip cookies, and a goose down pillow. Please give them to the little man who keeps running across the floor, up the wall, across the cieling and down the other wall. Everytime I see that guy I get real sleepy!!!!
mak
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

My hope is that John has been spurred to go out and find this guy again, get the letter, publish it here in its original language, and prove me wrong.
I'm already on it Axel.

JC
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Mak,

I presume your statement regarding my Avatar implies, it is more of an attention getter than the accompanying post, or that the post is of little value.

If this be the case, then I consider it a compliment; "Still Waters Run Deep"...

I have thought of updating it, but have not found anything that represents my behind the scenes persistence and perseverances as well as it does.

Ralph