Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

re: Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

Post by primemignonite »

Grimer!

You are most welcomed.

Yes, I was misfeasant and I do apologize (apologise). At least I
did get it right at the end. :-)

You will be adding A LOT to this Forum, I just know it.

A note of explanation: the "N.F.G." from my post you quoted,
stands for Natural Forces Group.

They are the rather few here who tend to believe that the usual
forces arising naturally and spontaneously - such as barometric,
wind, solar, heat gradients, etc. - may well account, after all, for
Herr Bessler's undoubtable successes.

As regards such I am not at all dismissive, but rather supportive
actually, having proposed jocularly The ATOMOS - rotating motion
as derived of atomic emissions. Silly, I know, but theoretically
possible.

Right in your ball park maybe: might you know of Spencer's splendid
translation into English, of Dutchman 'sGravesande's own apologia
(of a sort)?

It is to be found in his own Private Forum right at the top. Ask him and
I am sure he will gladly admit you.

Cheers

James
Last edited by primemignonite on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

Post by rlortie »

Michael wrote:
I researched a lot on PM on the internet, to figure out whether my invention already existed..." Note here that he scratches his face meaning he is having a strong secondary and distracting thought. This is basic psychology, indicating perhaps a lie or some other strong non vocalized thought
I was going through the video early this morning, backwards and forwards without the sound and noticed the same thing. A pull down with his finger below his eye on his left hand side. Several other facial expressions that give tell that he might be hiding behind a fabrication.

Axel, interesting info.
Today I was fitted with new trifocals, I can now see my monitor without leaving nose prints on it.

One of my first catch-ups was to view the above mentioned video of this Abeling Gravity wheel. I focused my attention not upon the speaker but the wheel.

IMO if you look closely and stop the film at certain points you will discover that there are three different symmetrical patterns involved. I do not think that the same wheel was used through out the filming of this short viewing.

Ralph
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

It looked starange to me too Ralph. At first I wondered if the slots were different at different parts of the wheel. Have you been looking into the discussion on over unity?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

delete
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Michael wrote:
I was going through the video early this morning, backwards and forwards without the sound and noticed the same thing. A pull down with his finger below his eye on his left hand side. Several other facial expressions that give tell that he might be hiding behind a fabrication.

Axel, interesting info.
Maybe he was giving us a big clue. You know - the cogged rising weight push down on the rack. The reaction of the rack goes down to the bearings and on to the ground.

Ooo! The ground suddenly notices that the wheel has become heavier. How odd. Perhaps something inside the wheel is becoming lighter. Now what could that possibly be.

The weights?

Nah! That would mean that the wheel was unbalanced and we had a gravity motor. And we all know that is impossible don't we. 8-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Grimer wrote:Maybe he was giving us a big clue. You know - the cogged rising weight push down on the rack. The reaction of the rack goes down to the bearings and on to the ground.

Ooo! The ground suddenly notices that the wheel has become heavier. How odd. Perhaps something inside the wheel is becoming lighter. Now what could that possibly be.

The weights?

Nah! That would mean that the wheel was unbalanced and we had a gravity motor. And we all know that is impossible don't we. 8-)
Are you saying that you are Sjack?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

@ broli

> Are you saying that you are Sjack?

I wish.

I would love to have rediscovered Bessler's wheel as Sjack has done.

No, I am not Sjack. But I have looked at his patent drawings, particularly Figure 6, and realise why and how his and Bessler's wheels work.

And if you think about it long enough eventually you will see it too. 8-)

Good old action and reaction. The weights are pushed up, the rack is pushed down. The down reaction reaches the ground where it appears that the weight of the wheel has increased. This is because the weight of the rotating cylinders has effectively decreased. The rest follows.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Grimer

I commend your enthusiasm, but those of us who have built several wheel know, just because it looks good on paper doesn't mean it will work. And since he has his patent there is no reason not to show a video but there is no video either. ??? In this game words and drawings are not enough.
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Grimer wrote:Thanks for the compliment.
I'll forgive you for misspelling my name. ;-)
James wrote:Right in your ball park maybe: might you know of Spencer's splendid translation into English, of Dutchman 'sGravesande's own apologia (of a sort)?
Thanks for the compliment also, and I'll forgive you for getting my name completely wrong. ;-) Still, it makes a change from Steward!

Grimer - Hi and welcome to the forum. I've made you a member of my private forum here on besslerwheel.com (open to anyone who participates in discussion on this forum if they request access) if you're interested in the 'sGravesande tract that James is talking about.

Stewart
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Michael wrote:It looked starange to me too Ralph. At first I wondered if the slots were different at different parts of the wheel. Have you been looking into the discussion on over unity?
Yes, having my new spectacles I caught up on some 70 odd pages. I am rather disappointed as it seems 80% of the posts are about wm2d simulations and not the subject matter.

I could have built the darn thing by now but I see no reason. IMO it will not work and find it no different from many previous ramp designs. Take away the ramp and you are right back to MT #1

Ralph
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Stewart informs me to wit "Thanks for the compliment also, and I'll forgive you for getting my name completely wrong. ;-) Still, it makes a change from Steward!"

Regarding the first part, of course you're very welcomed; and a'pertaining the second, also of course thanked more than just profusely for that kind, undeserved graciousness there bestowed. (For the naughty 'switcheroo' done.)

You see, it was a very late night/early morning posting, and so, the little confusion that should never have been could be understood within this context, by any who might be so-inclined, I believe?

Happily, this would seem to be the very case and so, for which the now suitably humbled, erring author offers his own sincerest "thanks".

All right. That done, let us now see if I have it finally straight . . .

Spencer in New Zealand and Stewart in the UK.

Check!

Spencer's earthly visage proudly on display avatar-style day in and day out; Stewart's as-yet not available in any form whatever. (John Collins' "Rogues' Gallery" ever-beckons.)

Got it!

Thanks and mega cheers, man!

James :-)
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

lol - why just say 'sorry' when there are so many other wonderful words in the dictionary! ;-) It's ok though I wasn't looking for an apology, I'm just having a little fun at your expense, sorry! A little laugh every now and then though stops me from hurling myself under a bus, so thanks!
James wrote:Spencer's earthly visage proudly on display avatar-style; Stewart's as-yet not available in any form.
Are you kidding? It's in every mirror I've ever looked in!

Stewart
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Dear Stewart,

It is 'the old way' of putting things, and I am determined to master it
to some reasonable degree.

'Taint an easy a thing to do, being equipped as we are with 21st Century
minds. Thinking always follows one's language and it's vocabulary, for
better or worse.

In those olden days of yore, all was precisely expressed and resultantly,
made complete in-and-of-itself as to content and modes of expression.
(An important side benefit was to the end of the preservation of life,
as gentlemen then mostly did know what they and others had said and
why. Many a duel to-the-death done by steel or shot were thus avoided
on account.

This art, this precious English art of communication of ours (forms British
or American) is being destroyed, and thereby leaving way too much
to interpretation and the misunderstandings that are sure to follow.

(There are potent, arrayed forces which desire this very outcome.
Witness the "education system" that the young ones are subjected to.)

Yes, it is true that some do accuse this one of sins of the pen such as
"flowery", or "excessive", or "too verbose", or "it's no good!", or "it stinks!",
but . . . truly, it takes much to express serious matters seriously, that are
not of the realm of the poetical nor mere rhetorical.

No problem man re:". . . at your expense, . .". I am but a pin cushion for
others to thrust into, and stand at-the-ready for it from one-and-all on-
comers, as the case may be. Go to it; stick it in, I say!

(Pins and needles only, please!)

Yes, you are right Stewart. Humor must sometimes be brought to the rescue
of those suffering conditions of over seriousness.

"Are you kidding? It's in every mirror I've ever looked in!" - Stewart

Perfectly true - doubtless so, but we do not partake of this privilege, and,
as a result, are denied the frisson of it for ourselves.

What now might be done about it . . . Stewart???

:-)

James
Last edited by primemignonite on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Having reread this thread, an easy task compared to the equivalent in OU.com, I will emulate the , subject of my ancestor's painting, and hope the seed falls on good ground this time. It has certainly been well ploughed. ;-)

The Abeling can be seen as a heat engine with the rotating weights on the left expressing the temperature rotation property and the translating weights on the right expressing the pressure translation property.

So assuming the rotation is all turned into translation by top dead centre the weights have arrived at virtually their absolute zero temperature for the system.

It is not generally appreciated that the traditional absolute temperature, the Kelvin temperature, is not absolutely absolute but only relatively absolute. In other words it relates to the particular system of atomic particles for which it was conceived.

Different systems of different particles have different "absolute" zero temperatures as I discovered when using Iterative Hierarchical Mechanics to resurrect the equations of state for water vapour from the International Critical Tables. These equations have been published for years on Dr.Chaplins extensive web-site on the properties of water and yet not one establishment scientist has taken up the challenge of explaining them. Indeed, even Dr.Chaplin himself has stated they may be coincidental (to cover his ass no doubt) which is plainly ridiculous to anyone with the most elementary knowledge of statistical analysis.

Why is this? Why did these equations of state lay dormant for nearly a century? Not as long as the Bessler Wheel perhaps but a dickens of a time for equations governing the most vital fluid we have, vital in every sense of the word.

I believe it is because if one starts to pick at the established jerry built house of modern physics there is a great danger of initiating a collapse of twin tower proportions.

I believe and hope that the Abeling will do this.
Last edited by Grimer on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I've been dipping in to various threads and I came across this rather interesing 2 year old post by:

acob alex Posted: 19th December 2006, 8:14 pm Post subject: re: Wheel vs. lever
Hi! As I see the things,if we are really interested to get a gravity engine(a machine which produces power to work),we must think in the terms of an external gravity "fire" engine.The term "fire" is so large,it can be combustion,flame,flashing light,energy,vivacity..in this forest of word-trees,we have a multitude of pointers...The short way,so to find a possible design for a gravity engine is to re-think the Stirling engine,with new terms:we have the skeleton design ready to be restored from the thermal to gravity consideration.A simple translation,travel concept. In a commonplace language:play a lever("high pressure") instead of a wheel("low pressure") concept ,if you are intended to start a self-gravity engine. Like you set moving an usual wood-fire:the same spring out of energy.A little experience of our ancestors often upsets a lot of theory. All the Bests!/Alex.

Obviously, in view of my previous post I think this is a model that is worth while developing.