Hello I Will Try to Help Your Gravity Problems

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

re: Hello I Will Try to Help Your Gravity Problems

Post by LustInBlack »

Oh no, another Messiah! ..

Same pattern, same result.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: Hello I Will Try to Help Your Gravity Problems

Post by greendoor »

Michael wrote:Following the line of this conversation ab if that were true then as more and more space debris fell to the earth the earth would get colder and colder, and as mass left the earth the earth would get hoter and hoter.
Don't you mean "as more and more space debris fell to the earth the earth would get hotter and hotter"?

My current view is that the force of gravity is experienced by every atom of mass. If that atom isn't accelerating, then it is stressed/compressed. We all know that stress = pressure = increased heat. I find it very easy to believe that geothermal heat is a result of gravity energy. And if that is the case, then as more mass is added to earth, the pressure should increase, shouldn't it?

I don't really know - too much star gazing stuff is highly speculative at best. I would be happy to work with practical earth-bound stuff that a medieval carpenter lad could comprehend and build ...
Anything not related to elephants is irrelephant.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

greendoor wrote:...stress = pressure = increased heat...
When I tighten something up in my bench vice it may heat up while I'm increasing it's stress because I'm doing work on it. However, left tightened up in the bench vice under constant stress it will quicky find thermal equilibrium with it's surroundings because constant stress (no change) = no work done.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Good point Ovyyus. Dipping into Thomas Townsend Brown theory - I wonder if there is a point where the orbit of electrons can get stressed to the point where the shape of their orbit is elliptical ... which might require constant acceleration & deceleration ...

As much as we like to isolate physical principles, at some point all forces acting on particles come into play, including the stronger forces.

I really don't know what causes the earth to heat up - frankly I doubt it is nuclear fission or fusion. It's fairly irrelevant to my quest for a working wheel.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

greendoor wrote:
Michael wrote:Following the line of this conversation ab if that were true then as more and more space debris fell to the earth the earth would get colder and colder, and as mass left the earth the earth would get hoter and hoter.
Don't you mean "as more and more space debris fell to the earth the earth would get hotter and hotter"?
No Greendoor, I was answering ab's comment.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

ovyyus wrote:
greendoor wrote:...stress = pressure = increased heat...
When I tighten something up in my bench vice it may heat up while I'm increasing it's stress because I'm doing work on it. However, left tightened up in the bench vice under constant stress it will quicky find thermal equilibrium with it's surroundings because constant stress (no change) = no work done.
Bill
The interesting about that is the effect of heat sink. Metal to metal will normalize. The cold draws out the heat, just as quenching just slower. One of the tricks of blacksmiths is control of the metals we deal with. Annealing for instance If we want a very soft steel, we would heat it up to orange and then bury it in Lime dust.

Michael

Think of lime dust as the surface of the earth. The lime dust as the crust of the earth under a loose setting will only allow the metal to cool very slow, but if you took that lime dust and steel and put it under a press and apply pressure like 20 tons, it would take allot longer to cool, and can heat up more for a short time, to the point that the lime would become a hard crusting on the steel. So the more insulation and the more pressure I would agree with greendoor.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

In the past three years , I have built over 200 different models. I have found more truths from my mistakes than I have from successes. AS I have said before, It is not a problem to build a working machine. Mathmatics bear this out. The real problem is developing REAL usable power, that will solve some of todays problem. No single unit will fill the bill for all problems.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Hi James Kelly - i'm relatively new here, so sorry I am not familiar with your work. I've just had a quick look at your posts, and you seem to make some extraordinary claims, which beg for some extraordinary proof.

I'm not doubting you - I find your statements rather believable, since i've pretty much convinced myself that true gravity power is possible. I admire your inside knowledge - but I wonder if you are just planning to tease us, or if you can share your wealth of knowledge.

E.g.
james kelly wrote:AS I have said before; Gravity operated units have been in use for hundreds of years. There are presently a great many in use daily, that even multiply the available gravity force; and generate great amounts of electicity for many cities. james l. kelly
This would seem to be a very obvious use of gravity power, and I find this rather easy to believe. (Unless you are just talking about hydro-damn projects to yank our chain). But seriously - it probably makes good economic sense to make bulk power for free and sell it back to the peasants at the market rate for energy. And this is probably going to be kept secret, if indeed this is happening at all.

Could you please inform us more? :)
Anything not related to elephants is irrelephant.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Greendoor, James believes a water wheel is a gravity driven machine. From that point of view, extraordinary claims are ordinary.
erick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by erick »

Well, in an indirect way a waterwheel is a gravity driven machine. Water flows downward over the wheel because of the force of gravity and is then evaporated because of the heat of the sun, which is of course powered by gravity, into the sky where it becomes part of clouds to rain down again.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Fusion might be helped by gravity but you have to include some of the other four forces when specifying a water wheel.
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

"Yes. Gravity gives and takes away energy. Creates and destroys." - BAR

BAR, as a statement, that is really interesting!

I thought that matter and energy could not be created nor destroyed except by mandate of their Creator, but rather, in the common case available to our realm of reality, only changed as to form.

As the representative of the D.D.G. (and it's sole subscribing member, so-far) I ask you the following: has it not been suggested by some rather impressive minds, that Gravity may be a thing ultimately ineffable due to it's being (supposedly) a direct manifestation of the action of the Divine Will?

If this were actually true, it might then explain why it is so very elusive as to it's deepest nature, if not it's more mundane effects, those which are here interminably discussed, and this practically without surcease? (Could there ever be an end to it?)

It seems the one thing in Nature that really does defy our chasing after it's ultimate secrets. (Is this not so?)

The Divine Dispensation Group stands for the possibility that Bessler was given this dispensation uniquely by Divine Grace, for use locally physically and temporally, to some presently unknowable purpose. (For balance and sustenance of sanity generally, as I see it, it's existence is mandated.)

On the other hand, there is that other possibility which self-introduces - that of the opposite situation being the actual case - that it is not a healthy pursuit whatever to indulge; witness in-support of it all the angst, human time and creative industry put to teasing-out "Bessler's" wheel secret, but . . . with not one scintilla of success as yet observed!

Logically, as counter, a D.W.G. may have to be created(!).

Let us here, then, list them according to their priority of appearance and more likely chiefs:

Gravity Only Group (G.O.G.) (John Collins or Stewart?)

Natural Forces Group (N.F.G.) (Ovyyus or Fletcher?)

Divine Dispensation Group (D.D.G.) (James)

(Devil's Work Group) (D.W.G.) (???)

With all the above being well born in mind, I shall now set-to-work on appropriate divisions of adherence for the four, as well as grades and jewels as-appropriate.

James

PS: Although growing directly from your assertion of greatest interest, this is getting a bit off-topic, for which I do apologize (apologise). Perhaps another one for it is appropriate? Maybe.
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
erick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by erick »

Michael wrote:Fusion might be helped by gravity but you have to include some of the other four forces when specifying a water wheel.
All "naturally" occurring instances of fusion are caused by intense gravity.

"Some of the other four forces". Huh?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

erick wrote:...the heat of the sun, which is of course powered by gravity...
Erick, I'm learning to live with you being wrong :D
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

"Some of the other four forces". Huh?
Nuclear, strong/weak.