Are You a builder?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Are You a builder?

Post by rlortie »

david jenkins wrote:I have forty two builds and no runner yet! I hope to one day change that.
I like the thread that you have started.

Dave
Ah ha! Now you are the kind of guy I am referring to; you have been a member for almost a year and only made 90 posts. A builder that could care less about the speed of light or how a planet orbits the sun!

Thank you! your name shall be added to my list of builders.

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

daxwc wrote:Surprised you missed me too, although I am not sure I care, I guess I don't usually post my failures. I just finished making a wheel on the design of MT 142 to prove it is a demonstration. Took me many months of analyzing MT's, hints, and codes to figure out what he was doing. I am a little at the surprised results, as it can be rotated 180 and reset itself, but only two mechanisms will work on one wheel. I will release it if it is a dead end and I am satisfied I have explored all avenues.

I have not seen or heard much of your work lately neither Ralph. Hows the running wheel coming?

At least the other armchair theorists post something to read ;)
Daxwc,

Your point is well taken. You were missed as I was not aware of your hands on indulgence. I am sure that there are others that build and do not take the time to keep the forum entertained. After all there is a limit to how many people can ride on the band wagon.

You have not seen or heard much of my work as most is partnered or by third party submitters that I cannot converse about. It is up to the submitter to post my response, few do.

I cannot answer as to how the running wheel is coming as their is none. However there is two collaborated designs under construction that show potential.

To all builders that have read Bessler's statement; 'The answer was found where others have looked', I say look backwards and forget the Latin. Bessler-><-Orffyre is the biggest clue in the book!

Ralph
coylo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Are You a builder?

Post by coylo »

Purpose of list is to formulate a list of skilled people to expedite a runner into the market, form a company to manage it. then assist in ongoing research to improve it. Public relations will play a key roll in establishing the ground floor.

Once a runner is patented, anyone could come along and make an improvement putting you out of business. My goal is to always keep ahead by having an active 'skunk works' team researching ways to stay on of the competition.

..... and you're going to be running the show - leading the team, are you Ralph?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Coylo,

Thank you for your fine example of the type posts I feel we can get along without.

Ralph
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ralph wrote:Purpose of list is to formulate a list of skilled people to expedite a runner into the market, form a company to manage it. then assist in ongoing research to improve it. Public relations will play a key roll in establishing the ground floor.
Ralph, do you have a runner ready to market?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Bill,

As I explained to Daxwc: No I or no one I know of including Patrick has a verified runner. Even if I did I would not say so until it was objectively proven by unbiased parties and a Patent Pending certification was received. Then I would bust a gut to tell all. There has been a few close calls but they only count in Horse shoes, hand grenades and slow dancing!

I will say that due to the combined effortsof a few builders two designs look promising.

The most promising relies on gravity providing static torque for 218 degrees of a 360 degree rotation measured in 48 (7.5 degree) increments. After 300+ years of searching IMO the time is drawing near.

Jim_Mich once stated that he would be coming forth with his centrifugal design, I believe about two years ago. His basic description of operation to my understanding is close but he is not thinking backwards. In some respects Sjack Abeling is closer but still no cigar.

Sorry to interrupt more interesting threads such as the present 'Apologia Poetica' challenge. :-)

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Sat May 09, 2009 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Ralph already stated there was no running wheel yet.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Hey, I started that thread. It was based on the poem that is clues to the design. Sorry it didn't interest you. ;)
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

justsomeone

Who said it did not interest me? I have been trying to break it down and used quotes from it for years.

He wrote it with reason in mind and it should be scrutinized for usable input. The pun relates to the meandering way the posts relate.

Ralph
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

OK, no runner. We're all equal then :)

Ralph, it sounds like you want members of Besslerwheel.com to change their focus to another forum. That's not the intent of this thread, is it?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Ralph, Other then roses are red , violets are blue, Bessler's poetry is the only poetry I completely understand.
coylo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coylo »

Coylo,
Thank you for your fine example of the type posts I feel we can get along without.
OK, here's another one.....

Ralph likes to write best'est buddy lists - it makes him feel important.
He then talks up his pointless members clubs, making others feel like there missing out by not joining.

..sad.

Ralph, I wont be joining your your indecisive, gullible, gaffe-prone lead club!
I'll stick to besslerwheel.com, thanks!
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Ralph quote :
I am sure that there are others that build and do not take the time to keep the forum entertained.
You know what I hate is you build a wheel and it doesn't run. You modify and tweak for a couple months, till you learned everything and finally tear it down. I find it depressing enough, without having to have somebody I don't even know ask why I was so stupid to build it in the first place.

Worst yet, if God forbid you are certain it will run, hype it, build it and then have to come back with your tail between your legs. What some people don't realise is that for a lot of people it is a huge investment money wise to build and they have to hype it in their own mind to justify not buying new shoes for their children. Although I am not in that situation, I hate it for the young people I see come here only to get the boots when they are down.

I have no Idea the number of different wheels or variations (too many to count) I have made. The only one I have shown the forum is this one, because I was done with the design. It was at the end and I was trying to get Cf to push through to help the stork jacks ( the jacks are hidden behind) lift the 7 o'clock weight and get the static weights riding on the inner sprocket to backfeed torque. I had to laugh myself because the more modifys you do the more it will never run, but you still learn things from modifying after.

BUT I do care about the speed of light or how a planet orbits the sun!
Attachments
gravity_diverter_resize_2.jpg
Last edited by daxwc on Sat May 09, 2009 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

ovyyus wrote:OK, no runner. We're all equal then :)

Ralph, it sounds like you want members of Besslerwheel.com to change their focus to another forum. That's not the intent of this thread, is it?
First off there is less flaming, ridicule and unrelated topic posts on this forum than other free energy seeking forums that I am familiar with other than the Bedini forum. It has more members and less flaming than any other I have visited. .

The answer is no, I am not trying to lead any member astray. This to my knowledge is the #1 and only forum dedicated strictly to gravity wheel enthusiasts.

A private group within this forum is another story.

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Sat May 09, 2009 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
coylo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coylo »

daxwc, man... I feel your pain!

I respect what you said. I learned to stop the 'pass the buck' tweaking because from experience I can just spot a non-runner that's dead in the water, no matter what I do. I have invested time and money aswell, and relationships have suffered with many things neglected. I always believed that success was just around the corner.
It's now a love/hate thing. Tinkering keeps me sane, but with no successful return, it has been unfairly unrewarding for the effort put in.

I've alway's made a loss, it's thermodynamic!
Last edited by coylo on Sat May 09, 2009 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.