Are You a builder?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Are You a builder?

Post by ovyyus »

Ralph, moderating your own private forum on Besslerwheel.com is a membership privilege currently yours for the taking (at Scott's discretion of course). Run it as you see fit. Why are you talking about this when there's nothing stopping you from doing it right now. Less talk more action, isn't that your message?
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

its that time of day . guess i'll take a leak & wind my watch !!!!
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

:D Make sure you replace those fluids, Doc.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Are You a builder?

Post by rlortie »

ovyyus wrote:Ralph, moderating your own private forum on Besslerwheel.com is a membership privilege currently yours for the taking (at Scott's discretion of course). Run it as you see fit. Why are you talking about this when there's nothing stopping you from doing it right now. Less talk more action, isn't that your message?
Sorry Bill but what is stopping me is the fact that it already exists. it has been up and running since February 17, 2009. And yes to put it bluntly less talk and more action is my desire.

There are now enough members to qualify as a forum in the political sense. Not unlike a fraternal order the existing members vote on acceptance or denial of any new applicant that must be sponsored by an existing member.

Sounds as it is, you either participate in brain storming together or you do not get any part of the brass ring.

Not all sponsored members are specifically builders, but they must possess some worthwhile attribute to fit into a 'skunk works' environment. And to answer Coylo, I moderate, everything else is by forum consensus.

Ralph
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

Bye, Ralph!
Last edited by Ben on Sat May 09, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Good luck with it Ralph, doesn't sound like my cup of tea though.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Exactly Bill, I did not think it would be your cup of tea either, that is why you are just now learning of it.

I hope their is no hard feelings as you do a great job with what you are doing. Some day I hope to see the 'under construction signs removed!

Ralph
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

call it the " Bilderbirg Group of Bessler Wheel " . [or is that Builderbirgs] kinda like holding onto a middleville diamond ,, "I can FEEEEELL the power" !!! haffta wear a talisman and turbine ta git past the door . pink underwear also ??? nahhh ,, i'll pass !!!

all these great minds meeting since feb. and still no runner ???? heavens ta bettsy ,,,,,,, the world is DOOMED !!!! DOOMED i tell ya !!!! maybe get aholt of that Mitch ?? feller ,,, you know Yashuas buddy ,,, git him ta deliver the invocation .

imagine ,,, a large round table surrounded by birgers ,,,, with a HUGE hookah as a centerpiece ,,, WOW !!!!!! far out !!!

Took yer advice "Boiler Bill " and thank you ,,, now well hydrated in this infernal desert heat !!!
Last edited by docfeelsgood on Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

And now, a quote from "Pinky and the Brain." The continuing story of two lab mice who devise plans to, yes, rule the world!

Brain: Pinky! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride bicycles?
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I am currently overseas on holiday. I have spent a few years intensely building, but since I bought a new house recently I now have no shed.

My aim is to continue experimenting but the reality is that most of my thoughts are on paper now until I get access to a work room. How long will that take? Who knows.

The reality is that none of us will post a truly promising design until basic experiments have been exhausted. Some one deny that fact?

But I agree that a more down to tin tacs section is not a bad thing.

I would like any of my design ideas to at least not be accessible to everyone, although if I want to control access the only sure way is to have my own forum.

So I guess we will all post what we feel comfortable with at the risk of it being used by others.

It remains a dilemma.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

General Ralph you appear guilty of emulating a Bushism by the way you gather your army. "If your not with me, your against free energy".

Can't help but feel a little offended since you know I build and since I am one of those that at times partake in theory discussions. But then I've never been one to be a solder in someones army. Will your legion inspire you with enough ideas so your thirst is finally quenched?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Michael,

Your attitude is not seeing the foundation of what I seek. I believe in free energy and not against it any form simply because some one does not agree with me.

No I am not building an army, I am envisioning more on the lines of an LLC. No one is required to join and can leave at any time. I do not seek people to work for me, but rather work with us.

I am only attempting to organize a group with the aptitudes that are required in any corporation that manufactures and markets a product and has the facilities for ongoing research to farther advance their products. Two examples would be Boeing Aircraft Company and General Electric.

As for who I invite to join must first be voted upon by the existing charter board members. As previously stated I am the moderator.

As for your closing question; Mans thirst for knowledge is said to 'never be quenched'...

Ralph
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Rlortie, hi!
I can not say you forgot me, since none knows what I really do or what I`m doing.
Anyhow 1, I`m not a nice hands-on guy, at contrary, I`m one of the worst!
Anyhow 2, I have free transit in the world of pure ideas and original conceptions, and this is due to the fact of I`m apart of science axioms!
Anyhow 3, I`m too weird to make part of a group of stars.
Take care!
Murilo SP may/09/09
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

I didn't mean your thirst for knowledge.
Dr. What is pretty close in what my own personal views are at the moment. After I've built something and if it actually runs I'll go from there. If you have a solid foundation at that point, should it come, we should talk then. Of course I'll always talk to you Ralph if you just want to talk.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

daxwc I mean this as no insult. That thing even though it doesn't work is impressive looking. If I had the money to back up my entrepreneurial interests I would like to gather all of the attempts people have made here in perpetual motion before they destroy them and put them in a museum.