Sword in the Stone, a word for the wise.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

smotgroup
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Sword in the Stone, a word for the wise.

Post by smotgroup »

Hi greendoor.

what we are discussing is 'Capillary Heat Expansion' and not just capillary action. Capillary Heat Expansion is the same Physical Law that allows a plumber to sweat pipe, the solder will always seek the hot side between the fitting. except we are using an extremely low boiling point medium.

I'll be back in a bit.
smotgroup
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by smotgroup »

Here are the parts needed to build an Ideal Capillary Heat Expansion Wheel similar to the Mintos Wheel but is build better in design and efficiency.

this Ideal Heat Expansion design is based after the Biological function called the Semi-Lunar Valve Artery in the human body, it works on the same principle, it's function is to allow a medium to flow in only one direction and stabilize pressure in that medium.

here is a working Mintos Wheel but the researcher is only using Methyl Alcohol as the medium with a boiling point of only 64.5C (147F), at this boiling point the system would not work efficiently unless he applied a lot of extra heat because of the high boiling point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_OtCsD ... annel_page
and here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fUlKBH1 ... annel_page

the above is the priciple, I am just here to make it better!
Jerry
smotgroup
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by smotgroup »

The system can be made in any design you wish but let me tell you only one design will be the best at doing what it is suppose to do.

I would advise using concentric rings that follow around a rim with a high precision bearing and hub, use only a one way bearing in the system that allows the wheel to move in only one direction, this will help stabilized any backlash in the system, back lash in a system is unstabilized momentum in a system that should only travel in one direction.

you will find that this principle works better than the inefficient Minto's wheel.

use only high quality parts if you want an efficient system and only use High quality Mediums such as Liquid Nitrogen or Liquid Helium.

Liquid Helium is the prime mover in this principle of Heat exchange and expansion in a capillary system and should be employed as such in accordance to the tested and known laws of Physics.

Liquid Helium see's the ambient air & radiation as a seething sea of heat energy because of its extremely low boiling point of -452.1°F (-268.9°C, 4oK) all heat above this boiling point is usable heat energy, it is the best.

Jerry
Last edited by smotgroup on Tue May 12, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
smotgroup
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by smotgroup »

I will call it the: Da Vinci's, Francis Hawksbee Capillary valve Heat Expansion motor.

Jerry
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Jerry

I find what you are working interesting, but I think you should make your own topic string for this.
smotgroup
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by smotgroup »

To elaborate the example in an ideal heat exchange using heat and an Aluminum tube of liquid, we have two tubes made of Aluminum and both are filled with a medium of distilled water, Tube #1. is 1 foot long, Tube #2. is six feet long, next heat each tube at one end until the distilled water in Tube #1. comes to a boil, both tubes have equal heating times, insert a thermometer in both tubes and take a temperature of both mediums, boiling point of distilled water is 100 °C (212 °F) at standard pressure, you will see that the water in tube #2. is still cold while tube #1. is still very hot.

size of the wheel does matter.

tube # 1. if 1 foot long, times (pi) 3.1415 = a wheel diameter of 3.1415 inches.
where as tube #2. is six feet long, times (pi) 3.1415 = a wheel diameter of 18.8 inches.

this is very important that the correct diameter in such a system is large to help dissipate heat before the system comes full circle. larger wheels are more efficient at using ambient temperatures using this principle.

a very good wheel diameter would be around 6ft, because the dissipation of heat in a large wheel using a refrigerant will lose heat rather quickly in a moving system where the capillary heat expansion acts as its own heat exchange pump.

Jerry