Besslers clues

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

killemaces
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Besslers clues

Post by killemaces »

What is your favorite Bessler clue=???

Mine is :"All the wise ones were looking for the same principle (of 'excess weight') that I have described, and they sought it in things that were already familiar to them."

But how....................

Rune
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Rune, Bessler remains too ambiguous in his clues. That bugs me!

For example

"Many would-be Mobile-makers think that if they can arrange for some of the weights to be a little more distant from the center than the others, then the thing will surely revolve. A few years ago, I learned all about this the hard way. And then the truth of the old proverb came home to be that one has to learn through bitter experience."

I mean does this quote mean anything at all? Is there a clue in the word BITTER or in this old proverb? Was he just rambling?

So it is probably one of my favourites.

Thanks to Bessler Wiki and John Collins and Ovvyus, Scott, God, the internet, my health for making this quote available and not punishing me for using it! :-)
Michael
Addict
Addict

re: Besslers clues

Post by Michael »

or ~when the weights come to be placed together, so arranged that they can't obtain their equalibrium, then one or the other must apply it's weight to right angles on the wheel.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

All three quotes make good sense if you take them literally & at face value i.e. don't look for slight of word or hidden meaning - then he would be describing an OOB system - he probably comes closest in the last quote by Michael where he almost mentions that the overbalancing weights needs to be shifted by something so the system can reset - as for the other two he says he learnt thru bitter experience the old proverb of having to learn the hard way [what doesn't work] & in the next that he used something hitherto unknown to his contemporaries [to shift & reset the weights in a gravity wheel].

JMO's.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Dr What, I think the key word in your example is " little ".

I understand this as saying we must try to get the weights close to the

axle on one side and to the perimeter on the other. Michael, By doing

so it would cause the weights to be placed together on one side and

also empty and light.

Just my 2 cents.
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

I find this one pretty interesting.....Stewarts interpretation:
[he] shall be called a great craftsman,
who can easily/lightly throw up a heavy thing,
and when one pound falls a quarter,
it shoots four pounds up four quarters. &c.
Who of this can speculate,
will soon the motion perpetuate,
who however [does] not yet know this,
all that industry is in vain,
And I think it would go well with this one......again, Stewarts interpretation:
Namely a craftwork/artwork must drive itself
from many separate pieces [of] lead,
which are now always two and two*,
one thing takes the outward position,
so the other drives/goes to the shaft,
this is soon here and that there,
and so it alternates on and on**. &c.
I find it interesting that Bessler makes this statement.....DT, pg. 191 J. Collins:
"To this end they are enclosed in a structure or framework, and co-ordinated in such a way that not only are they prevented from attaining their desired equilibrium or "point of rest", but they must for ever seek it, thereby developing an impressive velocity which is proportional to their mass and to the dimensions of their housing."
Yet, Wagner makes this observation.....
Almost no clatter and rattle was to be heard with the Draschwitz wheel; the wheel was made up of 8 spokes and was completely empty near the circumference, as one could see through the various cracks in the casing made of thin splinters, but there was not the slightest trace of a rising and falling weight to be heard or seen.
Not that this means one negates the other, but they do seem to be a bit at odds.

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
Bessler_Supporter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Besslers clues

Post by Bessler_Supporter »

killemaces wrote:What is your favorite Bessler clue=???

Mine is :"All the wise ones were looking for the same principle (of 'excess weight') that I have described, and they sought it in things that were already familiar to them."

Rune
Attachments
Mt24.1.GIF
3as1.JPG
Mt24.2.JPG
Bessler_Supporter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Besslers clues

Post by Bessler_Supporter »

killemaces wrote:What is your favorite Bessler clue=???

Rune
Rune,
Another clue is, they (weights) get thier force from swinging.
If you watch this video, watch near the end of it. You'll see that it accelerates slightly when the lever is going down.
While I believe this build was the origin of the Keel Effect that Alan and Ralph support, it also supports what Bessler said when he said that weights got thier force from swinging.
As the wheel rotates, the weight has a swinging motion because it is at the end of a lever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhskB-0SjKI