Am I the only non-craftsman? Curious.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

justabil
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Am I the only non-craftsman? Curious.

Post by justabil »

Like many of you, I really, really, really think I have figured out Bessler's design (Really! ).

My design is on paper (where it appears to be absolutely full proof). But every attempt that I have made to start working on an actual device is laughable (everything wobbles, tilts, or falls over!).

I am curious,, are all of you competent craftsmen?
Does anyone here seek outside craftsman for testing?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Am I the only non-craftsman? Curious.

Post by justsomeone »

I trust Ralph! He will look at your design and see if it is worth his time to

build. If he don't think it will run ( based on his many years of

experience ) he won't build it and tell you why. Others here will also look

at your design and give you their opinion. I hope this helps.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I think the best way, if you don't care about disclosing your idea, is that you post it up on the forum and you will have 3 (now 4) possible outcome..

1) Nobody will reply (Good sign for you).

2) Some Highly Regarded member will tell you his experience say's this won't work (Generally, when they say so, I believe they already tried something similar) ..

3) Some Highly Regarded member will tell you it doesn't work, but will not provide a clear explanation why, or they will say it has potential.. (This is the reaction you want I believe) ..

4) Some Highly Retarded Troll (A good example is beapilot), will go off-topic here saying he had the same idea you do, and that he will not disclose anything about his build (Classic), and he will offer to help you at no cost, only if you discuss the wheel idea privately with him. You'll have no intelligent input from that kind of guy.

Then, attempt a build, I'm sure Ralph will happily help you with construction tips.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

justabil wrote;
I am curious,, are all of you competent craftsmen?
Does anyone here seek outside craftsman for testing?
Some times it becomes necessary to remind members of my reason for being a member here.

Not all claim to be craftsman. As for me? it is a full time job other than yard and home maintainance. I have been pursuing over unity devices since 1957 in one form or another including gravity wheels.

In the process and before I retired I made sure that I had both a cabinet makers shop and a metal shop with lathe, mill, 20" drill press, welder etc. The only tool I do not have and sometimes wish for is a 'tool post grinder'. That wish is expected to soon be satisfied.

Upon retiring as a mechanical engineer in 2002 I now spend full time on fabricating designs either of my own or others. People that have a an idea but not the skills or resources to build on their own.

Do not expect any references as all work is treated confidential. I have either analyzed their design and or built to their specks providing I cannot dismiss it and it leaves me with questions. Most who ask for my help are referred by word of mouth, as I do not solicit and I do not expect this post to be recognized as such.

Most designs I receive get shot down after a thorough examination from experience. If the design is flawed I will explain MY OPINION of why I believe it will not run.

I have broad shoulders as some (many) cannot take negative criticism very well, or I get dragged into some discussion over something said by a third party who is known to be collaborating with me. These factors play a roll in my reputation bar (5-4-5-4-5) going up and down like a ping-pong ball.

As for construction tips: the office is open!

Ralph