Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

murilo
Addict
Addict

re: Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

Post by murilo »

pstrout, hi.
I guess you are too dispersive! Wow...
Try to not make your son a PM searcher... the victim can be you!!! :(
If I was you, first of all, I should cover that curved ramp with a thin aluminum or can blade.
( metal to metal is better than metal to wood.)
Best! Muliro
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

broli wrote:It's because "Sjack" is just an abbreviation to his full name. He has one relevant patent but it is not digitized yet by the office.

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... CC=NL&FT=D

The name of it translates to "Energy conversion apparatus".
Similar situation with Sean McCarthy. When he went for a patent he was told he had to use the name on his birth certificate. Since he was born in Britain (Aylesbury Registry Office) that is Shaun McCarthy.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by pstroud »

Hello Friends!

I'm providing one last update on this subject (I hope). As indicated in my previous video, I built upper ramps and ran numerous tests. I did not see any signs of hope there. I studied the 13 patents / applications that I found with similar designs with. After much analysis, I have decided to abandon the project.

Attached is a picture from Friday afternoon with the 16 weights and cross-bars but without the upper ramps that I tested with.

Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, my kids helped to unscrew all of the bolts and disassembly everything. We had 8 bearings with a weight on each rod. It took quite a bit of time for disassembly.

I have disassembled a few other projects and cleaned up some in the shop to make room for another project. I am currently studying a few designs that I may run some tests on to evaluate and learn from.

Good luck to anyone that continues to work on SJack Abeling's gravity wheel. His website does not show any new info and I would like to know how it is progressing with building the worlds first gravity power plant.

Until the next project materialized.... I will post more videos on my youtube channel. I wish I had videos of my earlier tests with Bessler, Doc's Buzzsaw Gravity Wheel, Asa Jackson, Mann Gravity Mover and more.

Later Friends!!!!
Preston Stroud
Attachments
Preston Stroud disassembly of SJack Abeling gravity wheel 2
Preston Stroud disassembly of SJack Abeling gravity wheel 2
Preston Stroud disassembly of SJack ABeling's Gravity Wheel
Preston Stroud disassembly of SJack ABeling's Gravity Wheel
Preston Stroud replication of SJack Abeling Gravity Wheel before disassembly and without the upper ramps
Preston Stroud replication of SJack Abeling Gravity Wheel before disassembly and without the upper ramps
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Preston,
I wish you the best results for your job!
Your little slave looks happy to collaborate! :)
Cheers!
Muliro
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Preston.

We know who did most of the work!

Great attempt, but sad to see it go :(

D
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

As in the board game Cluedo, it's important to eliminate possible suspects.

Well done, Preston.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
JohnnyD
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JohnnyD »

Hi Preston,

I saw you mentioned Asa Jackson. Do you have any pictures or videos of anything you have replicated of his? I would very much like to see them if you have!

Cheers,

JohnnyD
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

Post by beapilot »

He is still acting cheesy. Lousy predictable scam. Thanks for sharing.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Thanks for that update, Path_finder. At least he's not asking for investors which suggests he isn't a scammer.

The sentence .....
"During tests we had to experience that losing control over the system can result in serious damage and dangerous situations."
..... suggests that the key to success is the management of elastic instability.

This was evident in the reports of the Keenie Wheel and explains how a low inertia wheel might drag around a high inertia wheel.

When I get my main computer working again I will give an example using column instability illustrated with diagrams.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi !
I have a short comment about Grimer's trajectory (Apr/18/2009) :

-ideally,for a continuous rotation due to gravity fall , we need a torque difference on the same side of the fulcrum/support.

-we can consider a "minimal spokes (2) wheel'...so a lever.

-we need two commutations of unbalance (in the bottom and top points)

-for the bottom point ,we have it : a simple hinged arm (see Middle Ages "obsessive" technical "folklore"...) torns easy (is "self") from a long to a short arm.It acts as a "distant action"(with no transport of mass!!!) :the unbalance moves instantly up the fulcrum...

-for the top point there is a "local action" : we need the rotational inertia (centrifugal ) "assistance" (see again the Middle Ages trebuchet as a short to long arm throw up commuter).

So,the conundrum of a gravity powered device/gravity motor ,or as you like to call it , can be minimized as a simple pun , humorous use of words:sling ,play a seesaw...as a trebuchet...

Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I'll have to think about that. Thanks.
Rafael Ti
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Rafael Ti »

My AVG detects virus there.
Attachments
mooieenergie.nl.png
simplicity is a key ...
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

pstroud wrote:Good luck to anyone that continues to work on SJack Abeling's gravity wheel.
Indeed. This device will never work as a gravity motor.

By the way, you do some great work!
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
3decimal14
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 3decimal14 »

Trying ti find a better translation of his patent and i can't find one. Anyone who can help do it or find it. Need it in english.

http://freenrg.info/Sjack_Abeling/Patent/Html/

Regards
Tommy