sealed and signed by bessler , this is Besslers seal

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

johannesbender
Addict
Addict

re: sealed and signed by bessler , this is Besslers seal

Post by johannesbender »

so here is what i have been thinking , plot out the positions , from those dates he was so fond of creating , via orrery.
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Re: re: sealed and signed by bessler , this is Besslers seal

Post by johannesbender »

daxwc wrote:Calendarium naturale magicum perpetuum profundissimam

http://www.shishigami.com/esotericart/Calendarium.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calendari ... _Perpetuum

I have seen the bottom anchor and lines before on the seal, just can't remember where.
thanks daxwc , i think i just went too far down the rabbit hole , using an orrery sim , i viewed the planets from the poem during besslers life time ,the only thing significant that i saw was there seems to be alignments of them ar certain dates(not measured just viewed) , google jsorrery if you would like to see .

i guess the best is to just identify each symbol best we can for now.
Its all relative.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

The seal is interesting though and could provide clues to beliefs. Bessler’s sign is Taurus so it would not be unusual that it should be centre. I have not been able to determine the anchor with the lines. Or maybe the + sign goes with the Taurus symbol. At the very top at first I thought they were chess pieces but more likely they represent the two pillars of Sepiroth.

Beside the pillars I think we have that wrong. I think the left is a symbol of a moon phase and the right is the sun symbol.
Attachments
Taurus in seal.png
Sun Moon Seal.jpg
What goes around, comes around.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

the left side top symbol is too difficult to determine visually with the seal pictures available .

it does not seem completely round like the right side , so i think it is fair to speculate , that it is not the same as the right side sun ,but perhaps a moon.

btw if you look at those seals there is one that seems odd because it appears that the IEEO swapped to 1330 , i dont know if thats just a weird glare effect or what .
Its all relative.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Year 1330 a couple of notable events

http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst ... lldurn.pdf

Sep 28 Nicolas Flamel, French alchemist (d. 1417?) was born in the year 1330.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

I haven’t found confirmation JB that symbol was ever used for Taurus. The closest is still Mercury. The only difference the half circle and circle don’t kiss each other but intersect.
Mercury symbol is also the symbol for Wednesday. If that were true we would have symbols on the seal of Monday (Luna), Sunday (Solis), and Wednesday (Mercrii).
Attachments
cropped calendariumnatur.jpg
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Bessler was christened on May 6 1681 which is a Tuesday so unlikely Wednesday was his birth. That though is using the Gregorian calendar and it is also Tuesday when you convert it to Julian.

The lunar symbol is actually the moon phase he would have been born in coincidence or not.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

In the middle of the seal is a four leaf clover. So jumping back to astrology.
Four leaf clover symbol in Astrology: It is the amulet protector of the sign Taurus.

https://www.themystica.com/mystica/arti ... lover.html

OTHER AMULETS FOR TAURUS
Buddha will be your main protector, but that does not mean that you cannot use it with other charms in your home or on a daily basis. So check out other symbols and objects that can be used as charms for Taurus. You can use them separately or combine each one into a single amulet:
• Incense sticks: lotus, jasmine;
• Animal: Bear and Wolf;
• Stone: emerald and lapis lazuli;
• Numbers: 5 and 6;
• Planet: Venus;
• Plant: sandalwood, geranium and rosemary;
• Symbols: four leaf clover, shells.

I think it is important to prove Bessler used amulets and talismans.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

In the seal above the 4 leaf clover is a crooked line and a straight line. This is the symbol for the angel Zuriel. In the book it is near the bottom under “Thes be the angels of the .12. signs. */*/*/*/*/*/*�
+ zuriel
http://esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm

The Sworn Book of Honorius, or Liber Juratus Honorii: It is supposedly the product of a conference of magicians who decided to condense all of their knowledge into one volume. In 93 chapters, it covers a large variety of topics, from how to save one's soul from purgatory to the catching of thieves or finding of treasures. It has many instructions on how to conjure and command demons, to work other magical operations, and knowledge of what lies in Heaven among other highly sought information. Like many grimoires, it has lengthy dissertations for proper operation and seals to be used.
The book can be classified as a "Solomonic grimoire" due to its heavy use of angelic powers and seals like those found in The Key of Solomon, and its own claim to "lay out the works of Solomon".[2] - Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sworn ... f_Honorius
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

The symbol must also be an old one for one of the months and not an actual angel sign. Means exactly like it says; "angels of the 12 signs".
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

the mercury/taurus symbol's tail seems to extend out non stop on to the "clover" , it seems both are drawn as one line..

i just wonder if we could have seen letters to his family members , or letters by his family members , if there would be similarities on the wax seals.

his seal is obviously personalised to him , so i wonder if he had it designed himself or are there elements that belong to his family in it.

we know he went under the pseudonym , but did he use it only if it were not a family related situation.

i imagine that someone who wants the honour of a historical important invention , would want it under his birth names and not a pseudonym.

if i remember he talked about acting like he was an unintelligent person , to learn from other craftmen , because he found that they would teach him theire trade secrets more willingly .

so i wonder if he used that pseudonym when he acted like a fool , or perhaps he used many .
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

so.. i am left wondering , what does his real signature look like .

how exactly was his "false" name binding on contracts .

did he write more books than we know of but under another name?
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

time is messed up and ,how earth moves :
https://youtu.be/IJhgZBn-LHg

Bessler had a strange springy thing he used to draw out , kind of remind me of this.

edit: oh and this here "German "L.S." mark from 1687, for locus sigilli" , this was used on contracts .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(contract_law)
Originally, only a wax seal was accepted as a seal by the courts, but by the 19th century many jurisdictions had relaxed the definition to include an impression in the paper on which the instrument was printed, an embossed paper wafer affixed to an instrument, a scroll made with a pen, or the printed words "Seal" or "L.S." (standing for the Latin term locus sigilli meaning "place of the seal").
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

i did sone further reading yesterday , i have read that some people had two seals.

one seal were normal and the other was made to be a flipped seal , such that both seals could be used to imprint from the front and the back .

some seals were not used just for wax , they were used for paper imprints too , and would need a flipped seal to imprint from the back of a page , initials and letters being obviously flipped on it.

both could be used to also create a "pendant seal" ,being a wax seal hanging from a cord ,with both sides having the imprinted designs , typical for example sealing a room with a seal or sealing a letter with a cord weaved in to it.

so i assume this is the most valid explanation for the flipped seal from what appears to be JEEO to 1330 .

it seems he used the flipped seal on that one , most likely designed for imprinting from the back of a page.

but bessler being such a clever guy , who knows if it had other meaning.

btw , if you browse the scanned pages further on the website , you are going to find a few pages with large circular depressions on the bottom , about 3 if i remember correct , i think those may likely have been stamped depressions left from large seals , but i havent really looked at them closely .
Its all relative.
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

giving a quick oppinion about it ,it is completely possible that it may just be latinized , the old latin alphabet having i/j interchangeable .

and also we need to remember the name itself has history dating back to the latin alphabet too.
I have an original English version of the 1611 King James Bible. It uses the letter I in place of the letter J. Perhaps in the 1600s and 1700s 'I' was the proper letter for 'J' in the German language also.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla