"Perpetual Motion or Gravity wheel?" from John Collins' News - 23.IV.09.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

graham
Devotee
Devotee

re: "Perpetual Motion or Gravity wheel?" from John

Post by graham »

Grimer states :
The massive evidence I was referring to was the evidence that the Bessler wheel was genuine and not some kind of fraud. If I hadn't been convinced by John's work that this was so I wouldn't be here. Presumably, neither would you
That says it all .
Historical records of Besslers work and writings . Eyewitness accounts of their observations are the driving force that move us to keep looking for the answer.
Whether it is called a "Perpetual Motion Machine", a "Gravity motor" (which by the way is NOT a proven fact), or anything else . It really doesn't matter.

What does matter is that we who are looking for the answers believe in potential yet unfound, and will not accept defeat. We are inventors with a worthy goal. How dull life would be without it.

Graham
Bessler_Supporter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bessler_Supporter »

broli wrote:
jim_mich wrote:This of course eliminates gravity and inertia and zero point energy and possible others.
Why did you include inertia in that list? Conservation of momentum can lead to creation of energy in a closed system which the whole "Energy producing experiments" thread is based on.
broli,
I wonder the same thing. Inertia is centrifugal force released.
You know, they go around a corner without slowing and wonder why their drink on the seat fell over.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Sorry but I call bullshit on BS and Grimer. There is a sickness among us and its name is Gene.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: "Perpetual Motion or Gravity wheel?" from John

Post by Fletcher »

Scott .. can you tell whether there is any overlap between the gentlemen in question - that is, are they logged on at the same time or strictly at different times & overlap never/has never occurred ?