Simulation Software - Any good?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Simulation Software - Any good?

Post by Fletcher »

greendoor wrote:But ultimately - stuff the maths. I expect to see the fall of a small mass create enough "whatever" to raise it back up again, and then some ...
Exactly greendoor - that will be the only acceptable proof ultimately.

In reference to your thoughts about the validity of the clay drop tests you can change your context to look at the measuring problem another way - do a search for 'ballistic pendulums' & see how energy is converted to momentum & visa versa & how velocity squared relates.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Software of this type has one use and one use only : visulaizing or demonstrating an idea a few steps ahead of what your mind may be able to. You can design a perfect system with software, but it won't work in reality. That's proof enough I guess.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Hey,

Thought I would post this. Most probably already know this but when testing a wheel like Jim from Mich. said, where you check the torque every 5 or 10 degrees ( every 1 degree if you have lots of patience and think you have a runner). The process is really easy to do when using wm2d. place a motor on the wheel and set the acceleration to 0 then with the motor highlighted click on the measure torque button (drop down menu) move the wheel by dragging the wheel or by typing in the number and hit run. Nothing will happen because the motor speed is set to 0 but you will get the torque readout. Then you can check the other degrees of the wheel. Add the numbers up and subtract the back torque for the result.

JJH