PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by SHADOW »

Avancement de mon nouvel arrangement :
Tout se passe bien pour l'instant, j'attends de savoir là où je vais me faire piéger par la gravité.
A suivre!!

J.B

Advancing my new arrangement:
Everything is going well for now, I’m waiting to know where I’m going to get trapped by gravity.
To follow!!

J.B
Attachments
DISTRIBUTION-DWG.pdf
(424.1 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
DISTRIBUTION 1.jpg
DISTRIBUTION 2.jpg
DISTRIBUTION 2023-05-16 .jpg
DISTRIBUTION.zip
(248 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
P1070314.JPG
Last edited by SHADOW on Tue May 16, 2023 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

haha green cords. I thought they are necessary but I won't know if I have my visualization wrong until the ximulation starts.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Conviction du jour:
Il n'y a pas de déplacement de poids vers la jante.
J.B

Conviction of the day:
There is no shifting of weight towards the rim.
J.B
Attachments
F tangentielle.JPG
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

overthrow8.png
The orange circles are stationary and the wheel moves into the single blue weight (I know I drew two I just showed where it can go) by a lever that pulls down the stork's bill on the bottom or top circle diving the stork's bill up on the top near the rim and up to the center of the wheel on the bottom.

You can also have a longer lever that is not close to the shape of the orange circle and this lever could add a lot of MA but the total lever of the stork's bill to the rim and back would be less too. However this lever could ANY Length and I can show that later. SO it's impossible for this modification to Sam's idea to not work with that.
Last edited by preoccupied on Thu May 18, 2023 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

overthrow9.png
The purple lever has a hole in it for the weight to pass through. These separate connections allow sitting weights to apply force on a lever to help move the stork's bill up and down. It cuts into the CW torque on the wheel so the way I've drawn this particular picture might not be ideal in perspective. I think though that the cut to torque is not a lot.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

overthrow10.png
I goofed up my previous drawing pretty badly this drawing is what I actually meant.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

overthrow13.png
We are one step closer to have this storks' bill business work for our overbalanced wheel attempts. The connection to the stork's bill on the wheel has to be in the center of the wheel because the lever needs full access to the stork's bill and some of that leverage is cut off if it's not in the center like this picture.

It appears that i can be overbalanced if the stork's bill collapses all of the way up on the bottom half. I didn't draw that but it is implied that it should be that way.
Last edited by preoccupied on Fri May 19, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour, Préoccupied
Ma conclusion sur les déplacements horizontaux c'est qu’ils correspondent aux déplacements angulaires.
Le seul avantage est qu'il faut moins de poids pour la chute verticale pour déplacer un poids horizontalement.
Mais hélas la factorisation du poids par la distance de déplacement ne compense pas pour avoir une rotation de la roue.
J’ai trouvé un bon moyen (et c'est la seule chose que j'ai pu confirmer) il faut mettre le poids le plus sorti à 3h pour se rendre compte qu'il génère une différence entre le nombre de poids moteur et le nombre de poids à lever.
Ma conclusion est que s’il y a déplacement de poids il ne peut se faire que radialement ou pseudo radialement.
Pseudo déplacement radial:
Le poids proche du moyeu doit être amené sur le même rayon de départ mais vers la jante, de sorte à avoir le même nombre de poids de chaque coté de la direction gravitaire.
J.B

Bonjour, Preoccupied
My conclusion on horizontal displacements is that they correspond to angular displacements.
The only advantage is that it takes less weight for the vertical drop to move a weight horizontally.
But unfortunately the factorization of the weight by the distance of displacement does not compensate for having a rotation of the wheel.
I found a good way (and this is the only thing I could confirm) to put the weight out at 3am to realize that it generates a difference between the number of engine weight and the number of weights to lift.
My conclusion is that if there is a shift of weight it can only be done radially or pseudo radially.
Pseudo radial displacement:
The weight close to the hub must be brought to the same starting radius but towards the rim, so as to have the same number of weights on each side of the gravity direction.
J.B
Last edited by SHADOW on Sat May 20, 2023 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

overkill overbalanced wheel9.png
This is what the device would look like if it wasn't a wheel. If it's just lifting a weight using the mechanical disadvantage like a lever being pulled on and a lever being lifted at an advantage. In the pictures the bottom lever is being lifted and the top weight is falling 90 degrees also. This should work and I also know that my crowbar dolly should work, it's gear tricks that work. Find a way to make it make sense. I think I'm right. You can lift more weight than drops with these levers.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

overkill overbalanced wheel10.png
Something else that I noticed that i did was a measurement and math miscalculation. (obviously this needs to be checked if I do it). I am error prone. What needs to be done is make the lever longer. The actual overbalance of the wheel is 3/4th of lever length and the drive of the wheel is 1/2of the lever length. So we got 0.5 drive. That means 1/4=0.25 * 2 = 0.5 means it would be balanced. You need to make it 1/5=0.2 * 2 = 0.4, then you have. 0.1 drive to turn the wheel. I didn't have the lever long enough and i didn't know the actual overbalance of the wheel. If you do the same simulation with a longer lever it should work.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

L'idée du jour pour illustrer le pseudo déplacement radial.
Je ne sais pas encore si la roue peut tourner à suivre!!
J.B

The idea of the day to illustrate the pseudo radial displacement.
I don’t know yet if the wheel can spin to follow!!
J.B
Attachments
22 05 2023.JPG
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Pour le fun un canard mort.

For fun a dead duck.
Attachments
Canard mort.JPG
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Essai du jour avec la roue à déplacement pseudo radial.
Interessant mais la liaison entre le Laizy et la bielle de transfert doit être améliorée.
A suivre!!
J.B

Day test with pseudo radial wheel.
Interesting but the connection between the Laizy and the transfer rod needs to be improved.
Stay tuned!!
J.B
Attachments
RADIALE 2023-05-23 123543.jpg
PSEUDO RADIALE.zip
(476.37 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

J'ai apporté une modification pour un mayeur fonctionnement de la bielle de transfert.
La roue irait bien à tourner mais il y a encore une légère modification à tenter.
A suivre !
J.B

I made a modification for a maintainer transfer rod operation.
The wheel would turn well but there is still a slight modification to try.
To follow!
J.B
Attachments
Pseudo radiale 1 2023-05-23 .jpg
Pseudo radiale 2 2023-05-24 .jpg
Roue pseudo radiale 2 2023-05-24 .jpg
ROUE PSEUDO RADIALE 2.zip
(2.01 MiB) Downloaded 141 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Wed May 24, 2023 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Travail du jour:
Le transfert mécanique fonctionne mieux.
La roue tourne quand elle veut !? ou pas.
La roue s'arrête dans une position et après contrôle graphique elle est censée avoir plus de poids côté descendant.
J.B

Work of the day:
Mechanical transfer works better.
The wheel turns when it wants to? or not.
The wheel stops in one position and after graphic control it is supposed to have more weight down side.
J.B
Attachments
PSEUDO RADIALE 3.zip
(259.6 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Pseudo radiale 3 2023-05-25.JPG
Roue pseudo radiale 3 2023-05-25.jpg
Controle position d'arrêt.JPG
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu May 25, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON