A Cure For Cancer

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

A Cure For Cancer

Post by docfeelsgood »

Hello everyone ; this past winter i read an interesting book called "The Cancer Cure That Worked" by Barry Lynes. It is about a man named "DR. Royal Raymond Rife" who lived from 1888 to 1971 . back in the 20s he had invented the "Universal Microscope" , the most powerful in the world , and still could well be . he then invented a machine using radio waves at different frequencies to observe their affect on different diseases . cancers, syphlis, tuberculosis etc. like Bessler he did many demonstrations that proved his theory was right !! But the whole deal was squashed by the drug companys and the goverment !! the FDA etc. the gov. confiscated his lab. and machines , drove him into bankruotcy and totally ruined him . there is info. on the net under his name and "universal microscope" . just thought i would bring this to your attention "for the ones in search of the truth". seems like this technology could be as valuable as Besslers wheel ! some of you seem very learned here . if you would please i would like some others input on this . Thanks "Doc."
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

re: A Cure For Cancer

Post by jim_mich »

Doc,
I've known about the Rife Microscope and his machine that could cure most any disease since I first started browsing the web back in 1998. Dr. Rife's machine used two or more radio waves of different frequencies to produce a harmonic standing wave energy pattern. By tuning it to the vibration frequency of specific organisms or tissues he could reverse their growth patterns (in effect sending them backwards in time). It all has to do with manipulating ether energy.

It's a shame that most people are blind and have rejected certain knowledge.

ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I think that there have been many attempts over the decades to cure various diseases by using alternating electrical currents, frequencies of electromagnetic radiation, etc. The last person I heard of with a gadget to do this was a woman named Helda Clark up in Canada. She has some sort of device that she claims can, once the proper frequency is adjusted on it, eliminate various parasites from the human body which she claims are the cause of all human disease.

Do any of them work? Can any of them work? Well, I would not dismiss the possibility out of hand, but I would like to see something more than the generally anecdotal information that surfaces about these alleged miracle cures.

Unfortunately, there is so much fraud and self-delusion in the alternative health care methodologies that, in the event that something workable ever came along, it would be discarded along with the other useless techniques.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Nexus magazine, which I used to subscribe to & now occasionally pick up of the shelf, has had numerous articles on Raymond Rife & his technology.

It also covers chem trails, crop circles, ufo disclosures, suppressed technology, & just about anything else not mainstream & curious, many of which get mentioned on this board. Worth the $NZ6 bi monthly.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Hi...

Here's a short article from NEXUS magazine

ELECTRO - ZAPPING FOR HEALTH ?

More and more people are 'zapping' themselves to get healthy. Whether it is one of the 'zappers' that comes in a neat case or whether it is a home made 'zapper', people are swearing by them.

Zappers first came to the attention of NEXUS when we discovered them mentioned favourably in Dr Hulda Clark's most recent book (see NEXUS 3/1 Reviews; also 2/22 and 2/23 ). Most zappers seem to opperate with a square-wave output at a frequency around 29kHz and an amplitude of 9 volts DC battery.

We notice that people with colds and flu, parasites and Candida, to name a few, are all reporting amazing results.

We also learn that a growing number of farmers are zapping themselves to cure illnesses such as Ross River virus, by using their electric fences! It all started when a farmer in Bunbury, in southwest Western Australia, was accidentally pinned by a bull against a 7,500-volt electric fence. The farmer had contracted Ross River virus several months earlier, as confirmed by blood tests, but his symptoms have disappeared since his encounter with the fence.

Two weeks later, a workmate, also diagnosed with Ross River virus, decided to try the same treatment. His symptoms have also disappeared!

(source: The West, 6 june) 1996
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

There are very modern such microwaves equipments in Europe.
They also may help in dignose, as doctor said. I tryed once a session.
Full regulating scale, 2 poles for hands and other for feet at 'ground'.
Very misterious and dr. may not explain principles for his german device.
He said about 'byo-energectics'.
I felt myself very bad, after, for a hole week. Something was wrong.
This stuff may be a weapon in not well trainned hands, as from this dr.
One thing is truth: some effect is for real!
Take care. M. SP may/19
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

To all i say thank you for your input . i also purchased a book written by Dr. James Bare of New Mexico called "Resonant Frequency Therapy, Building The Rife Beam Ray Device". this book was also very interesting reading . it also gives instructions on how to construct such a device . i have not attempted a construction as yet . the whole idea sounds very feasable to me. i believe a lot more research along this line is being conducted outside the US. another site is the "RIFE FORUM.COM" . i have not posted there as i have nothing to offer , just absorbing info. seems like a device as this would be invaluable if the supposed pandemic of "bird flu" ever materializes or just plain eliminate some catastrophic suffering . i also would agree it should be administered by someone who has had some experience . searching "ebay" and the net i have found a multitude of devices that look like nothing more than the most expensive 9 volt battery ever known . i hope some real progress is attempted in this field very shortly . Thanks , "Doc"
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

This one also from NEXUS magazine 1997:

A Radical Cancer Treatment Using Electromagnetism [Part 1 of 4]

Can electromagnetic fields, only one ten-millionth of the Earth's gravitational field in strength, cure cancer by 'juggling' masses from the subatomic to the motecular in such a way as to provoke the oncogenes in malignant cells to revert to nomal genes? No, says conventional medical wisdom. Yes, says Dr jerry I. Jacobson, 50, head of the Perspectivism Foundation in Jupiter, Florida, USA.

At least two world-class medical researches think Jacobson is right. "Jerry Jacobson should recieve the Noble Prize for Medicine," says Prof. Bjorn Nordenstrom, M.D., PH.D., of Stockholm, Sweeden, chairperson of the nobel committee on Medicine in 1985-1986. Dr Nordenstrom is the inventor of balloon catheterisation and the needle biopsy (a technique using X-ray guidance to insert a needle through the body wall into a suspected tumour to remove a tissue sample).

For Dr William S. Yamanashi, Professor of Medicine, Cardio-Vascular Section, at the University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, USA, Jacobson is a trailblazing thinker who should be taken with great seriousness. "Jerry has had an important insight into electromagnetism and its application to biology, " declares Korea-born Yamanashi, himself an early pioneer in magnetic resonance imaging research and developer of the first interstitial hyperthemia performed under an MRI device. jacobson's insight, affirms Yamanashi, has " far-reaching implications, even beyond those in medicine".
Both researcher acknowledge that the proper application of what is now, in scientific circles, termed "Jacobsons Resonance" will be difficult. Jacobson has shown that healing can only be effected if the precise amount of electromagnetism required, in the function of particular diseased cells, is calibrated using no less complex a yardstick than Einstein's theory of relativity.
For close to two decades, and in particular over the last five years, Jacobson, originally from Brooklyn, New York, has been trying to secure venture capital to put into practice his revolutionary techniques which, he says, can also cure AIDS and other diseases. But the tall, wiry Brooklynite with the curling grey hair and misty black eyes already has two strikes against him. The first is that, although he has had more than 50 peer-reviewed papers explaining his ideas published in the worlds most reputable medical journals, and, in the bargain, has published two books with the prestigious Philosophical Library Press in New York, he still lacks the conventionally acceptable academic qualifications, for Jacobson is not a medical doctor, but a dentist; and, though he has taken two dozen courses in the field, he does not have a Ph.D. in physics.

The second difficulty Jacobson must contend with is that not only do his concepts go completely against the grain of accepted scientific wisdom, but they are deeply threatening to the medical profession. If the now-retired dentist's ideas were successfully implemented, they would render obsolete the work of literally millions of doctors. And that possibility, claims Jacobson, provoked a harsh response from the American Medical Association (AMA) when he first sought to promote his ideas.

Here's their website: http://www.jrse.com/news.htm

Since its being sold openly on the market with FDA approval, I doubt the unit would have any health benefits.

.......END OF PART 1 of 4

to be continued ?
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

IF Jacobson's theory is correct, then it should be a simple matter to test. Why does not the National Institute of Cancer put the method to a test? They could try sending the electromagnetic fields of various frequencies through cultures of cancerous cells and see if any of them revert back to normal.

The independent verification of what he suggests should not be that difficult to do. And, if it leads to a "cure" for cancer, then great. He should get the Nobel Prize in medicine and the hell with other doctors he puts out of business. Let them begin employing his techniques and start curing most of their patients rather than losing them...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Ken..

I believe the Cancer Institute / Cancer council / Cancer foundation and the rest of those Cancers are a financial Cancer in their own right.

They can only sustain their profiteering (with Government cooperation) through selfishness, greed, lies and above all, the suppression of a cure.

Thats not to say that they would'nt allow a cure as long as sufferers continuely/ indefinitely take medication which might keep Cancer dormant, but not eradicate! .........(just my view)

I think that profiteering on health is second only to oil ?

Continuation of:

A Radical Cancer Treatment Using Electromagnetism [Part 2 of 4]

In 1981, when then-Brooklyn-based dentist Jacobson called a major press conference in New York city to announce his revolutionary cure for cancer, not a soul attended. Invitations had been sent out to several hundred dignitaries. Some, like New York State Governor Mario Cuomo, had given their word they would come. The press conference was held one floor above the famed Sardi's Restaurant in Manhattan, in conjunction with a Salmagundi Art Club painting exhibition that Jacobson had organised to add interest to the press conference for those who had been formally invited and to serve as an enticement for those who might have heard about it in some way.

But not a single person showed up to hear Jacobson's announcement and request for funding. Jacobson, then 34, was already not only a successful dentist with two patents to his credit, but also a painter whose works were frequently exibited in art galleries in New York, a clarinetist who performed in nightclubs around the city, the author of a book, "Perspectivism in Art" on the relationship between art, philosophy and science, and, two years latter, a second work on the same subject, titled "The meaning of Life"

Jacobson had singlemindedly been pursuing a cure for cancer ever since he had been a student at middle school. But the appearance of dilettantism would be exploited by his rivals. His vulnerability as a dentist was already being exploited. In the year following the abortive press conference, Jacobson's practice was successfully sabotaged by a deliberately inept, record-tampering assistant dentist who eventually confessed to being on the pay of the FBI.

It was then that Jacobson became certain of what he had increasingly suspecting: that AMA, its ways of thinking deeply threatened, was collaborating with federal law enforcement agencies to make sure the Brooklyn dentist/theoretician's paradigm-busting new approach to the treatment of cancer would never see the light of day.

By 1983 Jacobson's dental practice had been destroyed, and the multi-talented researcher had moved to florida and semi-retirement with his wife, Debra, a dancer, and their two childrem (they now have four). Settling in the oceanside town of Jupiter, just 26 miles north of West Palm Beach, Jacobson set about establishing the creditentials he now felt he needed if he were to find funding for his ideas.

Within a decade he had published more than 50 peer-reviewed papers in professional publications such as the "Journal of Theoretical Biology" the "Israeli Journal of Medical Sciences" the "International Journal of Neuroscience" and "Panminerva medica"

Over this ten-year period, Jacobson had also been a speaker at more that two dozen conferences worldwide, including two international meetings convened by his now- friend Dr Bjorn Nordenstrom, in Stockholm, Sweden. A leading cancer researcher at Sweden's Karolinska radiology institute in stockholm, Dr Nordenstrom has in recent years developed a controversial electrochemical method for treating cancer. In the late 1980s he founded the related International Association for Biologically Closed Electric Circuites (IABC). (In 1993 and 1994, Dr Nordenstrom personally invited Dr Jacobson to be a guest speaker at the association's annual conference in Stockholm.

Over the years, Jerry Jacobson had written loquently about his theories and methodologies. As he conceives the treatment protocols, the patient would be placed inside a multi coiled length of wire in a tub filled with water to promote conductivity. A weak electrical current would be sent through the wire, producing a carefully calibrated magnetic field within the coil which would pass through the patient and regulate, "in a resonant situation", the structures of relevant genes, RNA, groth factors and enzymes.

In a paper published in the "Israeli Journal of Medical Sciensces" in March 1994, Jacobson described his theory, its application and its effects in the following way:
"Let us consider the possibility of using an extremely weak extrinsic magnetic field to treat various diseases by placing human organisms in water to promote conductivity. We might place the patient within a large coil of wire immersed in water. The coil would be connected to a power source which would be regulative, and a weak electrical current sent through the wire would produce a very well controled magnetic field within the coil which would cut through the patient.

"If we viewed the patient as a straight conductor and placed the patient at right angles to the magnetic lines of force in the coil, we could induce an electromotive force across the patients body. (The magnetic field lines would all be relatively parallel to one another in the axial centre of the conductor.) In so doing, we might attempt to regulate in a resonant situation the structure of genes, RNA, groth factors and enzymes.

"Consider an oncogene. The energy in a given oncogene is determined by Einstein's formula, E = mc2, where (m) is the molecular weight or mass of the oncogene, the transforming DNA segment; (c) is the speed of light; and (E) is the intrinsic energy of the gene.

"If we then utilized Michael Faraday's expression, E = BLV [namely, (E), or the induced EMF , is equal to the magnetic field (B) times the velocitl (V) of a conductor of length (L)], we could calculate the electromagnetic interaction energy that was produced by the interaction of the patient with a particular magnetic field exogenously applied. EMF is energy per unit charg. Therefore, mc2 = BVL.

END OF PART 2 of 4

to be continued ?
Last edited by Sevich on Mon May 22, 2006 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Fletcher , Sevich , thank you for the "tip" about Nexus magazine . i am not familiar with it but will see if i can find a copy next time i'm in town . sounds interesting . Thanks Murilo for sharing that info . i believe i have enough curiosity to attempt the construction of a "Poor Mans Rife" in the future . the construction is explained in the "James Bare" book . basically its like this , a variable frequency oscillator for "modulation" {square wave preferred}being fed into a modified citizens band radio tuned to channel 14 which is a experimental chanell for a "carrier wave". this output is then fed into a linear amplifier and antenna matcher to a tube containing whichever gases you prefer . example , argon, helium combinations etc. . this James Bare seems to have done a lot of research on Dr. Rife and is affiliated with a company in canada called "Plasma Sonics Ltd. Co." . they also sell all the parts n pieces . ebay is a good source of parts n pieces cheap for me . KEN. looks like the AMA. is still good at opressing things . "Doc."
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Guys...

Before you start hooking yourselves up to some home made gadget that will start sending oscillating electric or magnetic cells through your bodies, consider this. Might it also be possible that those oscillations could damage some of the DNA in your cells and, perhaps, induce a cancer in them that they did not previously have?

I would not consider using any of these devices until and unless some reputable medical testing facility had thoroughly tested it and demonstrated that it was both safe and effective. Even then, I would probably wait several years before using it just to make absolutely sure that there were no unanticipated long term side effects associated with the device.

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Ken ; guess i'll just have ta give you this old qoute from rev. Billy Graham . "when All Else Fails Read The Directions" !!!!!!!!! i've found many uses for this quote , it fits about everything !!! perhaps you could have used it at the store when you were stockin up on "albacores Finest Tuna" !!!!!! { or building a Bessler wheel} , lol. . "Doc"
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Continuation of:

A Radical Cancer Treatment Using Electromagnetism [Part 3 of 4]

"In this model, (L) is the height of the patient. Let's say we have a patient about six feet tall who is traveling with the Earth at an orbital velocity of 18.5 miles/sec. There is an interaction between the patient and the magnetic field. Since the magnetic field travels at the speed of light, according to Einstei's theory of relativity, the magnetic field is not said to be travelling with the Earth as the patient is. The particles that make up the field are independent of the interial frame of reference. This means that the insteraction between the patient and the magnetic field would be instantaneous. The result would be a gravity wave that would travel through the patient.

"Acording to Einstein, gravity waves jiggle space and influence the structures of masses just very slightly. We propose that we jiggle the oncogene by setting up a resonance condition in which the energy of the electromagnetic interaction is equal to the inherent gravitational energy of the oncogene in terms of its mass. We might then induce a vibration of the crystalline lattice of the oncogene. some specific examples of these proposed correlations have been published, relating specific oncogene masses to previously measured magnetic fields associated with the brain and the heart...

"It is speculated that the jiggling of the transforming DNA segment would reorient the atomic crystal lattice structure and convert the oncogene back into a normal gene. It is also speculated that base subsituation, that single point mutation that has created the cancer gene, could be negated by shaking the erroneous subsituated base out of the space; and the appropriate base could then jump into that space. If these weak magnetic fields are physiologic, we can easily assume that the jiggling of the mass would not harm genes that are normal and of the same mass."

In the early 1990s, Jacobson recieved affirmation of the correctness of his approach with the publication of seperate research reporting success in the treatment of Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis using picotesla (extremely weak) electromagnetic fields.

The researchers were Dr Reuven Sandyk, of the Department of Psychiatry at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, and Drs P. A. Anninos, N. Tsagas and K. Derpapas, all of the University of Thrace in Greece. The 'dosages'---ranges of about 400 to 1,200 femtotesla for epilepsy patients, and a field magnitude of about 7.5 picotesla to treat Parkinson's disease--were close to those predicted by jacobson using relativity theory.

Though later independent research would suggest, to some, that the cures effected in the course of the American-Greek research were short lived, at the time of the discovery created enough excitement to elicit a laudatory article from at-first-sceptical "Science Magazine" editor Dr sidney Weinstein who went especially to Greece to view the results.

Jacobson had developed his concept of Jacobson Resonance independently of of other researchers who, as far back as 25 years before, were already laying the groungwork with key discoveries.

In 1971, Denis Cohen demonstrated that very weak magnetic fields are associated with brain waves--specifically alpha and delta waves.

Other researchers had shown that very weak magnetic fields are associated with the human heart--fields one to ten million times weaker than the normal stedy field of the Earth, which is a weak field itself.

The magnetic field of nerve impulses, also first measured in 1971, was found to be approximately a million times weaker than the Earth's magnetic field.

M. Zanakis and M. Politis demonstrated in the 1980s that sharks, rays, monkeys and humans display electrical sensitivities from a tenth of a volt per centimetre down to the level of a tenth of a microvolt per centimetre. the two researchers were also able to show that electrical currents in the order of a microampere are associated with human functioning.

End of [3 of 4]

To be continued
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

It is speculated that the jiggling of the transforming DNA segment would reorient the atomic crystal lattice structure and convert the oncogene back into a normal gene. It is also speculated that base subsituation, that single point mutation that has created the cancer gene, could be negated by shaking the erroneous subsituated base out of the space; and the appropriate base could then jump into that space. If these weak magnetic fields are physiologic, we can easily assume that the jiggling of the mass would not harm genes that are normal and of the same mass.
The problem with this "theory" is that an oncogene is already "jiggling" from its inherent thermal energy...it does not need "gravity waves [to] jiggle space and influence the structures of masses just very slightly". Besides, it is the breaking of chemical bonds within the molecular structure of the gene that mutates it and causes it to be unable to properly control the metabolism of the cell. All the "jiggling" in the world is not going to undo that chemical alteration.

The more I read of this dentist's approach, the more pseudoscientific it starts to sound...

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ