Questions from a novice...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

justabil
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Questions from a novice...

Post by justabil »

Please forgive my questions if they are naive.

I am curious about the usefulness of momentum, and if there is an "inner" and "Outer" track ratio for creating an overbalanced wheel.

Question 1:
Picture a wheel..with a single weight at the top (a distance from the axle). When you push the wheel slightly to one side, the weight causes the wheel to spin with the weight heading to the bottom of the wheel .

I am curious about when the weight "burdens" the other side of the wheel.

Put differently...just after the weight passes the bottom,,it has momentum (as does the wheel itself), and is still "pushing(?)" the wheel (kinetic force)..up to a point where it slows and will want to fall backward to the bottom (and inhibit the wheels rotation).

My Question...If you could magically redirect this weight inward toward the axle (to an "inner track"), would it make a difference if it where redirected exactly at the bottom,,or if it where at a point slightly past bottom. Another 1/8 rotation? 1/4?

Question 2:
If a second weight where introduced at the top (to keep the wheel turning in the same direction), it would now have to turn the wheel with the first weight on the opposing side (now positioned on an "inner track"). This added burden would inhibit the second weights rotation slightly. Likewise, successive weights would be inhibited by all preceding weights.

All of this gives me my second question...even if you could redirect weights from an outer to an inner track (after the weight passes the bottom)...the "inner track" can't just be of ANY smaller radius from the axle.....it has to be some ratio small enough (compared to the outer track).

Given specific weights and the outer track's radius, is there an equation for how small the inner track radius must be to allow self sustaining rotation?
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Welcome to the frustrating challenge of trying to reinvent the Bessler wheel. Currently, nobody on this forum knows how to make a self sustaining wheel. There might be the odd crackpot who implies they have done it - but never any proof. This place if full of believers and non-believers alike. Personally, I think Bessler succeeded, and that there is more to this universe than is currently understood by the many.

I think it's worth noting that IF there is any secret to free energy, the big energy corporations will have a vested interest in supressing and diverting any attempts to undermine their industry. Just look at the damage Bush did to the world just to protect his family oil interests. Free energy pioneers who are successful are quickly silenced, by fair means or foul. This all adds to the confusion.

Something you will quickly discover is that - using conventional physics - it is impossible to make a working gravity wheel. The laws of physics were designed around the fact that many brilliant minds have tried every possible method and have failed. The laws were written based on the conclusion that this is impossible - and so far, this conclusion seems fairly accurate.

But then there is Bessler. And hundreds of more recent free energy inventors who have (allegedly) made working free energy devices on numerous different working principles. Many are now dead. Many were harassed by authorities. Some have just disappeared or shut up. Others just live a quiet life and don't rock the boat. Others get greedy and disgrace themselves or act stupidly.

It's tantalising - I believe there are working devices able to be produced, but nobody is going to admit it or disclose details publicly. My hope is that with enough amatuers working on the problem, something will be discovered that can be repeated and the world as we know it will change.

FWIW - inner tracks & outer tracks - the basic principle is that of leverage. You can trade vertical for horizontal, but you never make on the deal - you always lose. You get more torque from the outer track, but the mass has to fall a greater height. You can raise the mass on the inner track using less torque, but you can never raise it the same height as it fell on the outer track - so you lose.

If you get more clever, you might arrange your lever so that the mass falls and raises the same distance, but has more torque on one side than the other. But the catch here is time ... the side with the greater leverage will also fall faster, and therefore not be able to provide the required power to raise the other side because the torque is not available for the length of time required to do the job ...

However ... maybe there is a reason that planets never orbit in perfect circles - always ellipses. Maybe we can make a device rotate slower on one side than on the other ... or maybe a precessing gyroscope functions a little like this ...

Or maybe Bessler was a complete fraud, and fooled everyone ... I like to think he wasn't ...
Malakhi
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: Questions from a novice...

Post by Malakhi »

"You get less energy out of a device then what you have to put into it"

What about Solar Panels? Wind Mills? They sit there and produce energy.
Or is the "energy put into it" all the energy used to make the "product"?

If people have been harrassed about their free energy product, wouldn't they have posted it in a forum like this, emailed a mass amount of people or shipped their invention somewhere? Either before or during the harrassment by the Government? Also wouldn't they have shut solar panels down, as some homes are off the grid using solar panels?

I am not a nay-sayer, as I do believe in in free energy and as is mentioned here there will come a day when it becomes a reality.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Well Malakhi

You do put less money into them, but the energy that is naturally there we are only tapping a small part so there is still more in than out when it comes to solar and wind. But we keep more money :)