Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

Post by broli »

Wow how did this one get under the radar?

It just got posted on ou.com so I did a search here and found nothing. This is pretty big.

There is a report on youtube about it. I subtitled the video so others can understand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_0kYz4LhHw

He also has an English website:

http://mooieenergie.nl/index.php/en

Apparently he wanted to publish the theory behind this mid march but it got postponed. More information can be found there.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Sjack Abeling's Gravity Wheel.

Post by Fletcher »

Around mid March 2009* Sjack Abeling will publish his new physical theory.

This new physical theory will explain how to generate energy by rotating two bodies with the same mass/weight. The weight of the bodies together with ... (intentionally omitted) and the rotational velocity determine the amount of energy that can be generated.
Sounds like could be CF's ?
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

I guess we'll know soon. The small image he has on his web page and shown in the report as well reminded me of MT 48. I guess he found that completely different structure that Bessler mentions for this MT to make it work.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index. ... Mt_048.gif
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Q: Where does the extra energy come from?
A: The weights are applied two by two: one weight is pushing/falling, the other one has to be lifted. Due to the invention of the dual lifting system , the falling/pushing weight will hardly be hindered by the weight that has to be lifted.
In the top left of the system the weight is accelerated (like with shot put). The weight is moving faster than the system, and as the system catches the weight it is propelled forward. The path of the weights in the system is determined up front so the weights are always in a fixed position relative to each other and that will reduce the drag of the lifted weight on the falling/pushing weight. The system will start rotating from any position. Extra force is generated in the lower left of the system and on top it is transferred to the system itself, generating the extra energy. If the system would fail to catch the propelled weight, the weight would be ejected from the system with force.

Taken from http://mooieenergie.nl/index.php/en/vaa
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Just some simple thoughts to get the ball rolling
Attachments
initial thoughts.jpg
I only realized too late that life was short.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Just speculating ...

Imagine two flywheels with numerous keyhole cavities as shown in the video, each facing each other, but rotating counterwise. (In the video we just see the two flywheel rotated by hand together - but this could be misdirection).

Imagine long cylindrical weights (let's call them tubes) being laid into these cavities ... as one end falls, the other end rises ...

The need for the keyhole shape then becomes apparant, because the weights would be tumbing head over heels in the third dimension, ie. with an axis at 90 degrees from the wheel axis. As one side of the wheel falls down, the other rises - forcing the tube into the vertical position (hence the need for the elongated slot). The tube falls down, temporarily unable to be anywhere else until the next pair of holes line up ...

As soon as the holes line up sufficiently, the tube is able to fall into the larger cavity, and then find's it's role reversed ... it now wants to fall back the other way, causing the wheels to reverse rotation ...

The wheel's oscillate between two positions, accelerating, decelerating, reversing direction, while the weights just keep falling when geometry permits. Obviously, the whole thing is balanced - so energy gain from the weights falling on one side has to lift the weights on the other side ... but maybe with the right geometry this can never find equilibrium?

Dunno - just speculating ... definately interesting ...
Anything not related to elephants is irrelephant.
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention, broli.

This appears quite interesting, although I really don't know what they are getting at.

In the FAQ, they say that a nine year old child could understand it's operation, once seen - just as Landgrave Karl did and exclaimed similarly with regard to a "carpenter's boy"?

(You have had "no reputation" for far too long now, broli!)

James
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

A Dutch Contest...

Post by iacob alex »

...between a past-time thought-experiment(Simon Stevin-1586), and a presesnt time real-experiment(Abeling Johannes-2008),seems to become a reality.

The one and the other,as Dutchmen,play the same game with a serial of spheres in a loop-file.

Long time ago (1586-"The Art of Weighting"),Stevin expressed with a "classic" concise design ( a triangle/two different slopes+a "wreath of spheres"),the unthinkable,unrealizable possibility to get a self-motion from gravity power.

Just now(2008-"Dual Lifting System") ,Abeling announces with a similar concise design(the only one...),we can see on the front page of his web-site(a coronal,loop,wreath of spheres),the contrary : a possibility to get self-motion from the same gravity.

Can we see it, as an idealistic-match, between the past and the present...?!
All the Bests! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Long time ago (1586-"The Art of Weighting"),Stevin expressed with a "classic" concise design ( a triangle/two different slopes+a "wreath of spheres"),the unthinkable,unrealizable possibility to get a self-motion from gravity power.
No.
It was a lesson in equalibrium.
"What appears a wonder is not a wonder!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Stevin
http://www.answers.com/topic/simon-stevin

Stevin is interesting though because it looks like he discovered gravity accelerates all masses at the same rate before Galileo.

Items of a questionable nature.
Q: Is your Weight Power Plant or your invention a Perpetuum Mobile?
A: The system does propel itself but needs maintenance and guidance. Without it the system doesn't revolve indefinitely.

It looks like a neat way to sidestep the question.

1. Q: If a physicist was to inspect your system, would he understand it?
A: Yes, most certainly! An average nine year old would understand it.
Q: Why do you use glass?
A: because glass is a neat product that can easily be applied, is dimensionally stable, requires little maintenance and it is strong.

Uses glass? What for, the structure or the weights? And again, glass?

Q: Does your Weight Power Plant generate a lot of energy?
A: The Weight Power Plant is constructed out of 1 to 20 connected torque systems. 1 Torque system can generate enough energy for approximately 17 thousand households.

1 system can generate that much energy?
If someone were to ask my opinion I agree with James, it looks like his "inspired" writtings came from reading a bit too much on this site.
Last edited by Michael on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Yeah, thanks Broli for finding this. Interesting to say the least.

You'll notice that the first elongated slot is slightly different in shape at its head than the second elongated slot, and then back to the initial shape and thus alternating. There also seem to be only a small number of round holes, far less than the elongated slots.
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

No patents for Sjack Abeling as of yet.

http://v3.espacenet.com/searchResults?l ... itted=true
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

It's because "Sjack" is just an abbreviation to his full name. He has one relevant patent but it is not digitized yet by the office.

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... CC=NL&FT=D

The name of it translates to "Energy conversion apparatus".
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Maybe "ABELING JACOBUS JOHANNES" is Sjack Abeling?

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... CC=NL&FT=D

Energie-omzettingsinrichting.
Translates from Dutch to English as: Energy - conversion institution.)

Code: Select all

Publication number: 	NL1034252 (C1)
Publication date: 	2009-02-16
Inventor(s):      	ABELING JACOBUS JOHANNES [NL]
Applicant(s):     	ABELING BEHEER B V [NL]
Classification: 	 
- international: 	F03G7/10; F03G7/00
- European: 	
Application number: 	NL20071034252 20070813 
Priority number(s): 	NL20071034252 20070813 

Abstract not available for  NL 1034252  (C1) 
EDIT: While I was searching and writing, broli beat me to posting.

Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

broli

Sorry I got the name wrong. Classification fits

http://v3.espacenet.com/eclasrch?ECLA=/ ... htm?q=7-10
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

This topic is also on over unity. Here is a statement made by one of the members and then my response.

>>Quote from: AquariuZ on Today at 08:27:45 AM

If it makes you feel better I think Abeling is onto something, he is a real inventor who has worked on commission for many large companies like Shell & Philips, and holds several (non energy related) patents as inventor to his name.<<

>>AquariuZ

Large OIL companies like Shell & Philips? "BIG RED FLAG"!! Roll Eyes<<

I just have to many question on how this is being presented. Similar to Steorn but even less shown.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan