The Engineering Behind the Design

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Bessler_Supporter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The Engineering Behind the Design

Post by Bessler_Supporter »

As is true today and was in Bessler's time, Engineering can lead to testing and or constrcution of a design.
This is the math I am basing my work on. It has been rejected based on the fact that I did it. Unfortunately, some people make this a personal issue.
The attached digram shows a wheel with 8 levers rotated clockwise 12 degrees. This refers to having weights at 0 degrees and 180 degrees.
In the diagram, I used ^ to denote degrees and will continue to do so.
The numbers are as follows when worked out.
Under balance over balance
327^ 11.27.................12^ 4.30
282^ 20.08.................69^ 22.32
237^ 16.99...............102^ 21.84
192^ 4.30.................147^ 13.20
------------------.............------------------

There is a 12^ advance in levers that is allowed. This is how a weight can be retracted by a value of 3.5. The calculations are based on over balance having a value of 24 while under balance has a value of 20.5.
Positions 1,2 and 3 show the starting position as well as the advanced position of the levers.
The weight at 12^ is not over balanced as it's lever would need to rotate sufficiently to allow the weight to roll out.
See the engineering test model, 1 idea for abetter understanding of this dynamic type of behavior.

It was edited as a result of previewing not showing that the numbers from over balance and under balance would be placed next to each other with no spacing.